What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Starting a new thread since we are approaching the 10,000 post in the "What are you wearing?" thread.

What am I wearing?  It's a secret. :-)

Poppy

Deamonbane

Lost the tie, since the last time...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

OrchidofDarkness

I am currently wearing blue jeans, black sweat shirt and under garments no shoes 
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Tamhansen

looks at Beguiles mistress

"Victoria's?"

For the next 20 minutes still the jeans and shirt. Driving without clothes, oddly enough against the law.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Poppy

That's too keep us from seeing the unwanted nakedness. Unfortunately it also keep us from seeing the much wanted nudity. :P You gonna strip for me when you get home?

diamonedsky

Black tank top tucked into blue jean shorts with a plain white belt.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Beguile's Mistress

A chocolate brown pencil skirt and cream silk blouse with a tie that matches the skirt, beige stockings and dark brown heels.

mongoose

Just sweats and a tee.  Nothing fancy.

Deamonbane

Sleeveless shirt, shorts, and thongs(no, not a thong... thongs, as in shoes...naughty...)
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Jinxed One

Currently I am wearing light green panties with Gir all over them and a worn out oversized T-shirt.  That's it. ^_^

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: mongoose on October 09, 2012, 06:10:02 PM
Just sweats and a tee.  Nothing fancy.
I've been here too long.  I read that as sweaters and a tee then had to pick my chin up off the floor.

QuirkyFelicity

dark jeans, a gray pea-coat, and sporting my fabulous glasses.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Grainne

Just boyshorts and a tanktop.."nothing fancy."
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lilias

Cherry red V-neck top, matching socks, grey leggings. Work outfit, yo. :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mr Bigglesworth

phoenyx

crocs, jeans, T, and camo hoodie... it's fricken cold this morn >.<
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Tamhansen

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on October 10, 2012, 06:13:32 AM
Fancy Office Stuff.

Laptop, stapler and liquid paper? :p

I'm wearing jeans a button down and a frowns face. Who's idea was it to hold a presentation the day I skip sleep?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Rage

Combat trousers, a thermal-skin (I sure hope you all know what they are) and a grey hoodie... Oh, and my slippers, cos I'm sexy like that.

Man, I love time off work...

I WOULD be wearing my T.W.O vest, but it's in the wash.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

blue bunny sparkle

Green tank top, exercise bra, gray shorts... ready for walking the dog and then yoga!

Moraline

Trakkies (black and oversized), t-shirt (black with band logo, man's sized X-large - it's huge), and a blanket wrapped around me - It's cold in my house today.  :P   

*nods* Oh yeah, that's right, I'm sexy personified... haha

Deamonbane

Damn straight... I can almost see through that... blanket and oversized shirt... you tease :P

Polo shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes... I am driving all over town later today... can't waste my good stuff...

Mr Bigglesworth

QuoteFancy Office Stuff
Quote from: Katataban on October 10, 2012, 07:01:21 AM
Laptop, stapler and liquid paper? :p

Maybe tomorrow - today it involves many layers of formal looking cloths.  I look sharp  ;)

Quote from: Moraline on October 10, 2012, 09:20:44 AM
Trakkies (black and oversized), t-shirt (black with band logo, man's sized X-large - it's huge), and a blanket wrapped around me - It's cold in my house today.  :P   

*nods* Oh yeah, that's right, I'm sexy personified... haha

Oh yeaaaah, nothing says sexy more than trakkies!

Moraline

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on October 10, 2012, 09:42:50 AM
Maybe tomorrow - today it involves many layers of formal looking cloths.  I look sharp  ;)
Oh yeaaaah, nothing says sexy more than trakkies!

That's right! Trakkies.. It's my white trash - shabby chic look.

Formal clothing you say? I don't believe you. Pics or it didn't happen!  *waits patiently for the pics*

Ok, seriously. I'm getting dressed now. It is almost noon *snickers*

Should I wear a mini-skirt or jeans today guys?  (red plaid skirt with red/black bustier  OR  black jeans and t-shirt?)

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on October 10, 2012, 09:42:50 AM
Maybe tomorrow - today it involves many layers of formal looking cloths.  I look sharp  ;)z

Casual clothes make me envious but there is a lot to be said for a man in a well-tailored suit. :-)