What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

TheLegionary

blue bunny sparkle

Ohhhhh my long lost ballerina... how I miss you and your perfectly perfect body! Your sweet innocent smile! Your graceful moves... and now all I have is this naughty, blue bunny sparkle to tease me with your absence...

TheLegionary

Silly Blue! I would never say that to any girl! I am a gentleman!

Every person is unique. Your costume brings me good memories but I am sure you are far more creative in other realms...

blue bunny sparkle

She may not be as nice as my Ballerina... but I have a feeling she might be a tad more feral... hmmm....

DorothyGale

... I know I laid my pointe shoes around here somewhere...
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

blue bunny sparkle

I hope she puts her pointe shoes... right here....

TheLegionary

blue bunny sparkle

Moraline

That's right. Now on your knees and kiss my pretty feet.

Teo Torriatte

Top o' the mornin' to y.... aaarrghh I'm gonna eat you now.... what was I saying... that's right, I'm gonna sink my teeth into your... oh dear, where are my manners?

Beguile's Mistress

Well, here I am on the runway.  Where is the plane?

TheLegionary

Deamonbane

You would think that wearing no clothes wouldn't be so warm...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Now, let me get that ruby out of your navel.

TheLegionary

What am I going to wear today? Just kidding!

The avatar above me is thinking: I am afraid this cat will get a cold, so I am giving it my handkerchief.

Moraline

Yes, these are both my lunch boxes. I get hungry. All this buffing up requires energy you know.

SummerWhispers

This is avatar is going to surprise and maybe even freak them out, if they watch it long enough.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SummerWhispers

Am I being watch?....Do I like being watched?

Breathless Intent

I love to watch...but I will do it around the corner so I don't get caught!

Deamonbane

Breathless Intent

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Deamonbane