Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

10 'cause I love the face; her expression is a dare. "Come and get me." I love it. ^^
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

NightRabbit

10, You always have such great avatars diamond! :)

diamonedsky

A 10 for being so sweet and for having a yummy avi.. I love the expression! ..but mostly that lower lip.. I wanna nibble it O:)
Van Halen - Tattoo

Breathless Intent

10 - for having lots of nibble-worthy spots :)

QuirkyFelicity

10 - for being so darkly seductive. <3
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Breathless Intent

10 - I love a sexy shoulder and am instantly loving that avatar

QuirkyFelicity

10-  for the outfit and the perfect expression

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

My best friend deserves so much more than a 10.. but that would be cheating.. so we'll have to make do.. 10! x 10!! x 10! x 10 x 10!! ..those are all 10s.. so it still counts, yeah? -grins-
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Gah, see now what am I supposed to say to that? You do too sounds so half-baked. How about I give you more than a 10... if only because I know how long you spend on those avatars and all their descriptions, and you're wonderful, and yeah. Good enough? -currently far too tired to be thinking-

Teo Torriatte

I'm not really into short hair, but she sure is pretty.  :-)

Serenitey

Breathless Intent

Teo Torriatte

10 something about it just draws me in, and I don't just mean the cleavage  :-)

Nico

Breathless Intent

10! In the Halloween spirit and also that booty....Just asking for a smack :D

Eranil Morathim

NightRabbit

10, I'd be gobsmacked if someone gave him any less.

Mordred

10 - The adorable Rabbit could only get a 10 from this creature.. even when that succulent Bunny-body is disguised so well. :) *can't help but search for those long floppy ears.. to no avail*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

10! My favorite alternative to the ever loved blue dude

Mordred

10 - Damn.. this sexy girl very easily slid into being a sexy creature.. making me wonder what that concoction she has swirling inside might taste like. Quite sexy.. Lady of Intentional Breathlessness.. but I gotta ask.. if I try to take a nibble.. that bird gonna peck at me?
*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

Mordred

10 - Definitely always a big fan of my bud The Legionary! I have to admit, though.. I really wanna see him smash those two concrete things together into an explosion of dust. *thoughts from the destructive part of Mordred's chaotic dark soul*

(Heh.. not my birthday.. BUT.. thank you! I 'spose it's the day that I first crossed upon the doormat of this realm, a few years back.. of which you speak) :)
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

10 - I could.. sit here and explain how I like the fact that even when that adorable girl gets carried on that lucky guy's back.. she still sends out those sparkling things.. yes I could. Actually.. I just did. But putting that aside, she is one scrumptious thing that I could never give anything less to.. but always more. Despite that naughty little tongue she loves soooooo much to stick out! ;) *plots wickedly towards that tongue*
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

I feel that my rating of the above avatar needs revamping (pun intended) for I have been so wonderfully outdone.. as always with this one.. A 10 because anything a decimal less would be a lie.. not only because of the lovely image.. but because of the man that exists behind it.. who is just as lovely a person.. excrutiatingly so. Shine on, darlin' ....that's better, right? :P
Van Halen - Tattoo