Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

No, but I once avoided a doorframe thinking it was a glass window.  ;D

Ever had your cards read?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Zexena

not guilty , i think it would be fun tough

have you ever gotten a tatoo?

Anesa

Not guilty, but it's on my bucket list

Have you ever shaved something you wished you never had (and now, you're forced to shave frequently due to the over-abundance of hair growth?) 

I dont know

Hmm, not really guilty. Hair don't bother me.

Have you ever been to gym?

Flaming

Guilty (Kind of sport addict here)

Ever paid for a season ticket at the gym and then slacked and never went?

Breathless Intent

Ugh - Guilty! Too many times. But I'm getting my use out of this one and its great :)

Have you ever forgotten to eat for more than 12 hours?

Ephemera

yeah, both when I was really excited about something... and when I was really sad about something.  It happens.

Ever fallen asleep in the afternoon, only to wake an hour or two later, thinking it's morning because the sun is shining outside?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

YES! Guilty. That happened only once, and I remember how panicked I was, thinking I had overslept and was going to be so late for work. I was working both a full-time job and a part-time job at the time, and I came home that evening (5:30 pm ish ) and was just so exhausted, I fell across my bed and crashed!   A few hours later, I woke, looked at the clock, and saw it was 7:30, but it was still light outside, so I thought it was 7:30 a.m. and that I was going to be late for work!  I was in the shower before I come to realize there was NO way I had slept all evening and all night like that.  ;P

Ever gave in to peer pressure and either drank (or smoked) because everyone else was doing it?

Les Man

Guilty, but not the first time, lol.

Ever hit something while driving and not stop?
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Sybl

Not Guilty.

Ever been run over by a drunk driver?

Les Man

Not guilty.

...ever just be driving down the road and see little kids break-dancing in the street?
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

Sybl

Not guilty.

Ever see a Panda dance?

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Not guilty.

Psh... I completely wish.. no, I have yet to see any animal dance, let alone the big panda bear. Now if I had, then I would really have a story to tell wouldn't I?

Burying your face into a pillow just to cry?
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Sybl

Guilty.

Ever cry over spilled milk?

NightRabbit

Not Guilty.

Have you ever made a promise but forgot about it until the last minute?

Flaming

Guity

ever foget to pay an instalment of the mortgage?

Zexena

Not Guilty, i don't have a mortgage.

Have you ever went somewhere for no reason?

Mordred

Guilty.. more often than I'd prefer.. although sometimes a reason is conjured upon the realization.

Have you ever done something entirely odd and bizarre that ended up working out better than you could have imagined?
*See Pillory*

Zexena

guilty ... but I'm not going to share the details.

Have you ever done something with someone  having good intions but ending up regretting it?

Mordred

Yikes yes. Guilty. One of the countless banes of my twisted existence.

Ever try some new music.. instantly cast it aside.. but then later hear it, try it again, and end up madly loving it?
*See Pillory*

Zexena

guilty . strange how that happens.

Have you ever thought you would totaly hate some thing then when you try it and love it?

Anesa

Guilty.  I thought I would hate brussel sprouts, but once I finally tried them, I found I liked them.  (Love might be a strong word...lol)

Have you ever bounced a check that was less than $5.00?

NightRabbit

Not Guilty.

Have you ever gotten into a totally jacked situation and suddenly your friend is there to help you?

Anesa

I have...

stood in the rain just to stand in the rain? ;)

Les Man

Probably, when I was a kid. lol

Ever be literally found guilty of something in a court of law?