Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Endscape

Not Guilty.

Have you ever had a Freudian Slip about something personal in front of someone?

Styx26

*blushes* Yeah, guilty. I try not to think about that.

Passing this on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Strega

Guilty and embarrassed!

Have you ever kissed a person of the same sex?

Styx26

*grins* Guilty, but I don't feel guilty at all.

Passing this on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

SpiralSpider

Yup.

Have you ever watched someone undress when they weren't aware of it?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Styx26

*thinks on it*

... Maybe? Because Renaissance Faire changing tents and... she winked at me afterward?

Passing this on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Undeniable Sin

Guilty.. I think. When I was a teen a guy went to change his shirt but his door didn't latch completely. I had a great view from where I was sitting. I'm pretty sure he was unaware.

Have you ever flirted with a sales associate helping you?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Strega

Not guilty! Business is business (I think...! )

Have you ever thought that you heard someone calling out your name, when actually there was no one in the room?

ElizabethLamperouge

Yes! Guilty! So guilty -- I can't tell people apart from the view from the back, ahaha. Luckily, I can pretend I was talking on the phone or something.

Passing it on! :)

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever stood on the railing of a balcony and simply stared off into the distance for hours on end?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

WordSmith

Not guilty.

Have you ever street raced with a friend before?

Peccavi

Not guilty!

Have you ever felt unsure of your next step in life?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CassieBear

Very guilty. Every day. Still trying to figure myself out.

Have you ever decorated for Halloween even if you knew you were the only one going to see the effort you put in?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Peccavi

Guilty! I love decorating for Halloween and there has been a time or two where I've hardcore decorated the interior but then never had the chance to invite anyone over to see it! But it put me in the festive mood so who cares!?

Have you ever worn more than one Halloween costume in a single year?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CassieBear

I think I'm going to have to say not guilty. At least from what I can remember, I haven't actually had more than one costume.

Have you ever decided to stay up all night despite morning appointments to watch scary movies?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

WordSmith

Not guilty!

Have you ever gone to sleep and regretted a movie you just watched?

Strega

Too guilty! And if I tell you what the movie was about, all the forum will feel guilty :D

Have you ever had feelings for your friend's partner?

ElizabethLamperouge

Not guilty actually!

Have you ever lied about yourself to a potential employer? XD

Strega

Not guilty! I believe that a possible lie will always haunt you down during your career.

Have you ever stayed awake at night, waiting for a text message that never came?

WordSmith

Not guilty. I'm pretty much a loner!

Ever hit on someone in front of there significant other cause you thought they were single?

Despairs

Not guilty and never will be.

Have you ever made a half court shot?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Peccavi

Nooooo. Not guilty. My aim is so poor!

Have you ever tried to step out of your comfort zone to try something new and have it backfire?!

WordSmith

Guilty.

Ever get so drunk you wake up somewhere and don't remember how you got there?

Villain

Guilty.

Ever said you watched a movie, but really you only watched the trailer and read the wiki?