What's On Your Desktop?

Started by despickable, August 20, 2012, 08:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

diamonedsky

This could also go under 'Celebrity Crush' :-*

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Skye

This happens when you have a little princess
you can't say 'No' to.  -_-

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Masterwolfang

this is what happens when your a potter head

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

LilyRoseBlack23

Soo much clutter, there's a soda maker, two laptops, remote controls, office supplies, soda, cigarettes, random papers and bills, a box of tissues

SapphireStar

despickable

my favorite author book cover a Mammoth on a Vesper scooter .. Well it makes me laugh

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Dez

AmberStarfire

A tiled, cream, brown and grey steampunk background I made for a web theme. I'm not sure if I was testing that it worked right by putting it on my desktop background or I chose it for another more random reason. It's been on there for a while. I think it was something random.

VehkTurian

VehkTurian

Can't edit my post. xP.  Sorry about the stretching! D: Didn't realise it'd do that.

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Snickerz

Well I don't know how to post pictures but a vampire head, and a few icons.

unless you mean the computer desk, in which case a blanket that my cat sleeps on, my drink glass, the phone, mouse pad, mouse, laptop, laptop fan.

Snickerz

Just changed it

Thank you Des! You rock!

despickable

No worries I like helping
I'm not sure about cropping images and a few other technical things but if I can help I will try God on ya Snickerz for adding the pic it looks great

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Snickerz

Quote from: despickable on June 03, 2013, 10:18:40 AM
No worries I like helping
I'm not sure about cropping images and a few other technical things but if I can help I will try God on ya Snickerz for adding the pic it looks great

I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help, and don't worry, everyone on here is super helpful, so even if there's one person who can't help me, there's always a good chance that another can. Thank you again.  ;D

seffer

InDeCiSive

Seffer, that looks like something out of D3.  I love it!  What is it from?

seffer

AmberStarfire

(I've chosen to edit out this image with moderator permission).

wildrod