Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaakmaal

Granted, but you can only seduce crows. Lots and lots of crows....

I wish I had a piece of carrot cake.

Mordred

Granted.. well, sort of. The wish machine, you see, is getting old and in need of serious repair (or tossing out). Before you is a freshly baked piece of parrot cake. Bon appetit!

I wish everything I heard was wonderful and pleasant music to my ears.
*See Pillory*

Cleo4u2

Granted, but everything is backwards and impossible to understand.

I wish my sandwich hadn't gone cold.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

ArtemisHighmore

Granted, but now it is so hot that you will never be able to eat it.

I wish I had more coffee!

MiaFire

Granted but it's watery and weak.

I wish for a bit more patience.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Granted.. but sadly it came in a tube which you were unable to open.. and in your impatient state, you grabbed a rock, smashed it and how look what you did? The stuff oozed all over your feet. Now, you walk much slower.. and it is driving you crazy!

I wish.. I could fold pages of a calendar together.. to jump back and forth at will throughout the days, at my spontaneous whim.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Granted, but its one of those cute puppy calendars and now your days are filled with insane amounts of adorable puppies. Puppies in pots, puppies in the grass, puppies on fire trucks, puppies sleeping on .... more puppies! So. Many. Puppies.

I wish I had a puppy.

Mordred

Granted. The most famous dog of all time, who embodies the essence of adorable life, who has the smarts to make even the most cynical master watch with awe, and who finds amazing uses for his doghouse that even baffle the most advanced in animal studies.. is now yours. Snoopy. Good luck with that! Word has it.. he is quite a rebellious little canine. He's also not all that loyal when the going gets tough. And whatever you do.. lock the liqueur cabinet.

I wish I could split into four of me. First, to be as bad and as totally crazy as I wanted (in every, and I do mean, every way). Second, to take care of all the 'responsible' things.. *yawns*.. Third, to delve into the mysteries that baffle me, that I could simply vanish into a dark cellar and tackle. And forth, to keep an eye on the others.. yeah.. I know me.. and me is unlikely to keep to the rules.
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

Granted. However, now the world thinks you're a crazy schizophrenic and you're locked up in an insane asylum.

I wish we could just skip winter altogether.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mordred

Granted! You were given a chalked display of the seasons upon the ground.. with a bright neon sign saying 'Jump Acrossed, Season Lost'..(bad grammar but it was from a dollar store).. so you do jump across. Ah but those lovely legs of yours jumped too far.. you jumped into the void and now spend eternity in a fall. *will throw you supplies!*

I wish I had a magic eraser that could rub away my past mistakes.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You get that magic eraser, but in the end you find it should have been a car you wished for because past mistakes make you stronger in the end.

I wish I was a doctor.

drezdock

You become a doctor. But unfortunately you have a doctorate in philosophy so unfortunately your skillset is not very valuable outside of teaching...

I wish for a million more wishes.

Mordred

You get these wishes.. but the universe being a tricky little expanse of all-space, you relive this day over 999,999 times.

I wish we'd be visited from things not from this world and they'd be friendly.
*See Pillory*

manlocksol

Granted. Friendly aliens come to earth but are instantly attacked by earth's scared inhabitants. As a defensive manoeuvre the aliens surround our planet in a dome, unknowing that we rely on the suns warmth etc to survive.

The human race quickly dies out and the aliens feel bad. Nice wish :P

I wish my back didn't hurt today.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Belle33

Okay - You wake with the worlds worst migraine ever - and you completely forget about the pain in your back. Sorry  ::)

I wish I had a new laptop because my old one is a craptop.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Hollin

Granted, though the laptop is secured by a super encrypted, unbreakable password.  One you don't have access to....

I wish the holiday weekend was just starting instead of ending.

PigPin

Granted, unfortunately you've contracted something yet to be diagnosed and have to be quarantined in the hospital for the whole holiday weekend.

I wish I was able to relive any day, of my life, once a year.

manlocksol

Granted but the novelty of each day wears off in the knowledge that you could relive it and even the best things that happen to you becomes mundane.

I wish I wasn't scared of heights

Shiny

Granted thy wishe shall be.

You love heights now, in fact, so much you are only able to appreciate anything when you are standing 500 feet above it and only if there is no railing.  >:)

I wish I was a bird.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Story Tale

Granted. You are now a penguin. No flying for you.

I wish I was a spoiled puppy.

manlocksol

Granted, you are now given as much dog food to eat as you can stomach and then more.

I wish i i could maintain a flat stomach without going to the gym!

Mordred

Granted.. You were given by the wishing gods an iron suit thing that clamped around your torso that never comes off. Every moment is plagued by utter agony.

I wish I could find some new music to blow my freaking mind.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

You have and your mind is adequately blown, so much so that you are now in a catatonic state.

I wish that I could sleep.

drezdock

granted. You sleep, but have horrible nightmares that you can't wake up from.

I wish that my bank account wasn't overdrawn.

Story Tale

Ahh Freddie!

Ok.. granted but that's because you stayed overgrown so long they closed your account.

I wish I was a cyborg.