Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

You always try to place the blame on me for everything.  Blame, blame, blame, blame, blame.  Whatever.  Did you ever stop to think that maybe I run away because you let everyone get their hands on you?  I don't share.  And I paid for that bike you ride around town, so I'm taking it with me!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Amelita

Hah! That's funny, mrs. J!

And I'm keeping the bike. That bike has kept my thighs hot more often than you! I'm out of here.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Harley Quinn

Mrs. J, I like the sound of th--- I mean, nope, not keeping the bike, girlie.  It's already at its new home, so you're just going to have to find something else to heat your thighs... like you always do.  -gives nasty smile and storms out-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Amelita

Man, I hate your jealous streak. Give it a rest already.

And the damn bike is MINE!

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Harley Quinn

Toooooooooooooooooooooo late.  It went kaboom, at the courtesy of Mr. J.  -blows kiss-  Ta ta!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

*cries out in fury* NOOOO you BIIIIII***H

*runs after her with murderous fire in her eyes* We are DONE, you psychotic nasty little piece of work!

*falls to her knees whimpering* My bike...

Merry Gentry

Your boobs are much bigger than mine.. it will never work, sorry
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Amelita

You always say that, but it's just not true! I can't stand those constant self-down-putting comments. Grow some confidence, and then we can talk.

Sophyta

I can't see what you are looking at.  You seem to look at the shoe store rather then me.  I don't mind shopping with you but its time to cut you off.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

abandoneddolly

you cutting people off well I better let you go before you cut me

lenka

You tease me to breaking point then shoot off!-so cruel

Sophyta

You rather play with the banana then with me.  I could be more fun then that.

Autumn52

I am the jealous sort you know that and yet you suck on that girls neck right in front of me.....we are through....

(giggles and hugs I am not good at breakups)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sophyta

(that's ok.  I understand that people are just shy and stuff)

I'm through with you.  You only care about yourself. *Goes over to bites Xandi's neck*

MasterMischief

I thought 'creature of the night' was like a figure of speech.  I mean, I am cool with the whole goth thing...but really?  No, I am sorry.  We will just have to part ways at the drinking of blood thing.  We can still be friends.

Cassiopeia

For a llama you're awfully handsy and I'm beginning to feel like I'm nothing more than a sex object.  It's over!

MasterMischief

Whaaaaat?!  You are not a sex object?  Oh that cinches it.  You can't break up with me!  I'm breaking up with you!

abandoneddolly

I'm getting tired of cleaning up after your wild llama partys with the half eaten pappers and hoof prints all over the couch.

TheLegionary

we have never started anything, so this is the same as breaking up.

Cassiopeia

You wouldn't even take your shirt off your head and put it on when we went to my mom's house for dinner ... you have issues, I'm out!

abandoneddolly

I know you have magic so why wont you heal me. Don't you see the huge gaping wounds in my back...oh wait your the one who put them there

MasterMischief

The coy thing was sweet at first.  But you never look at me!  Am I that repulsive?  I just can't take it anymore.  We're through.

Cassiopeia

You're just a workaholic and I need SOME attention!  Sheesh ... call me when you put down the pencil!

abandoneddolly

you interupted my time with the llama so bye

Cassiopeia

You've been cheating on me with a LLAMA!