Werewolf Antagonists Wanted - Action Oriented - Freeform

Started by Moraline, October 07, 2015, 09:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Extreme Fantasy Group in Need of Werewolf Antagonists

Wanted:  A few good werewolf players to control one or multiple werewolves.
For:  Attacking and maybe sexually violating two young female characters.
Results:  Your characters will die terrible awful agonizing deaths and have the talisman ripped from their cold dead paws.
Current Setting:  Fantasy sword and sorcery world
Game Section:  Extreme
Free Form / non-system

- The requested Werewolf players will be playing their roles for only a brief time. Long enough to attack, interact with our protagonists, then get murderized.
- Posting expectations are approximately one post a day. 5/week
- Post length should be 2-5 paragraphs in length.
- Usual rules apply; no god modding, no power gaming. Follow Elliquiy's site rules.
- Personal rules; no scat, no vore. Talk in OOC about major things first.
- Player may play one main character and a couple other NPC werewolves if they wish.
- Character Sheet at bottom of post.

NOTE: Players selected may be eligible to return for future roles if they desire.

Fantasy World Setting

Another world called Perdigon exists with giant barbarian north-men that stand seven feet tall, whole tribes of fierce warriors. To the south are fairy tale kingdoms out of Arthurian Legends, and in the western wilderness there are great plains and vast forests full of cultures like that of Native Americans. Living among them all are packs of man-wolves, beasts of lycanthropic ferocity with the power to transform from man to beast and beast to man.

These packs of werewolves are the oldest in the multi-verse predating most civilizations.

The myths say that long ago in a time forgotten the first of the werewolves stole the talisman of transformation from a powerful sorcerer. The sorcerer had placed a protection spell on it that would make those that possessed it turn into wolves by night and be filled with a blood-lust of cruel proportions. This cruel curse would cause the one with the talisman to seek out and attack their loved ones, cursing them as well with the same lycanthropic infection. Like a plague it would settle forever in their blood to be passed on by bite to those around them.

The first of the werewolf kind refused to return the talisman to the sorcerer and fled to another dimension and the World of Perdigon.

The story goes that the sorcerer held the secret to eternal life and would not share it. But those that wore the talisman of the shapeshifter also had immortality. It was true to a certain extent. Even the curse itself meant that whoever was bitten would become a werewolf and have extended life unable to die by anything except silver. Oh they could receive grievous bodily harm and wounds but all would heal within a full turning of the day unless wounded by silver. Silver would burn like acid and heal as slow as any normal wound. Serious wounds of silver could kill.

Here lay the purest bloodline of the shapeshifters, hidden for a millennia from the sorcerer and their descendants. Their progeny now spread out among the cosmos. A legacy left behind by the curse. Your tribe are the holders of the original talisman. The talisman an ancient relic worn around the neck in a small leather pouch by the alpha of your pack.

Now the descendant of the sorcerer has returned for her family's property.

Click image if you'd like to read the intro posts to the story:

Protagonists

Extra Image

Roshanai "Ro"
Shapeshifting Dragon mage
From modern Earth
Written by Moraline

Extra Image

Ynara "Nara"
Barbarian warrior turned Vampire
From Perdigon
Written by Lithium

Werewolf Character Sheets:  Fill out and post here

[center][size=18pt][u][b]Name[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[float=right][img height=250 padding=8] <insert image link here> [/img][/float]

[b]Race:[/b] Werewolf

[b]Title/Rank:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] (One paragraph or more for the main form, include brief paragraphs for alternate forms if applicable)

[b]Personality:[/b] (One paragraph or more)

[b]History:[/b] (One paragraph or more)

[b]Extra Images:[/b]

greenknight

A guest spot as a werewolf in the extreme threads, you say?

Your werewolves turn at night and get strong, hairy and tough. This power is derived from the artifact the first werewolf stole. Fair enough.

Do they change every night rather than the folklore of moon cycles? Can they control the change? Is our folklore the ability of much younger, more recently changed, individuals?

Do they have any other abilities, possibly undefined so they can be sprung on unsuspecting heroines?

This is in extreme, so is W:tA style splatterpunk appropriate?

How big do you expect the tribe to be? Is it all adult fighters? Does one main and few NPCs per player represent the entirety of the tribe? And will you ru the alpha as an NPC?

Is there anything specific concerning yours or Lithium's O/Os that needs to be addressed?
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Lithium

Hello, Greenknight, welcome to our little world(s). ^.^

I believe the werewolves that we'll be dealing with here turn every night. Werewolf tribes in other worlds may behave differently, but that will be for a future chapter. :)

Since our heroines are just starting out, they aren't particularly strong yet, so the werewolves probably wouldn't need any extra abilities beyond the obvious one. It's certainly up for discussion, though, if you have any ideas you might want to suggest.

As for W:ta splatterpunk, I have, I have absolutely no idea what that means, so you'll have to explain! :P

We haven't come up with exact details about the tribe yet, so also open to suggestions there. The main and few NPCs probably wouldn't represent the entire tribe, and the Alpha would be a playable character you could use as your main.

There's nothing too specific to be addressed about our O/Os other than what's mentioned in the initial post, we're both fairly open, but of course we could discuss those in greater detail as well if need be, and feel free to ask if you're uncertain about anything.

I'm sure Moraline will be able to shed some more light when she's around as well.

greenknight

Quote from: Lithium on October 09, 2015, 06:26:04 PM
I believe the werewolves that we'll be dealing with here turn every night. Werewolf tribes in other worlds may behave differently, but that will be for a future chapter. :)

Since our heroines are just starting out, they aren't particularly strong yet, so the werewolves probably wouldn't need any extra abilities beyond the obvious one. It's certainly up for discussion, though, if you have any ideas you might want to suggest.
Okay, got it. The alpha wolf with the talisman isn't necessarily the biggest, baddest werewolf evah.

Quote from: Lithium on October 09, 2015, 06:26:04 PMAs for W:ta splatterpunk, I have, I have absolutely no idea what that means, so you'll have to explain! :P
W:tA is Werewolf: the Apocalypse, a volume in White Wolf's Thing: the other Thing old World of Darkness line of RPGs. As compared to V:tM's gothic punk aesthetic, W:tA had splatterpunk; slasher movie levels of flying gore and viscera were somewhat encouraged. Because that's how you emphasize the difference between the werewolf's savagery contrasted with the vampire's refinement, right? ::)   Particularly with random critical charts, maimed PCs were a real possibility.

Thanks for the response.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Moraline

I think Lithium answered just about everything. She's my co-gm on this so whatever she says is solid.

As for the world setting itself, it's a fantasy sword and sorcery world we are on at present (that will change as the game progresses.)

As for the writing style, we are both totally okay with action oriented blood, gore, maiming, etc.. as long as it's not taking place on our characters. Though for obvious reasons, a busted nose, or broken ribs, etc during a fight scene is acceptable.

We are aiming at having our characters (most likely) becoming captured by the werewolves.

On the subject of werewolf transformation, that is all negotiable. I like the idea that they can change pretty much at will but I'll leave that up to those that we pick to play with us.. In future sections of the game there will be different lycanthropes with various abilities to change and stuff as well.

London

Mrycrest

Race: Werewolf

Title/Rank:Alpha

Height: 6'6 (Human)/ 7'3 (wolf hybrid)

Weight: 200 lbs/300 lbs

Appearance: A tall well toned man, the Alpha is a dark haired man with greying temples. Although a little on the trim side, his muscles move easily under his skin, rippling with a strength that belies his frame. Several scars mark his chest from the fights he had from others who tried to take over his pack. Long parallel marks of groupings in four and five stretch along his torso with one scar along the side of his handsome face. While in his hybrid form, the Alpha is tall and lean, his silver grey fur covering most of his body. He has several aspects that are very mush like wold. The long snout, ears and large k-9s easily speak of his wold bloodline while his hands and the look of intelligent eyes tell of his human traits.
Personality: A cunning creature, his mind as sharp as most mages. Using his human form to visit human villages, he would plan out raids to get what his pack needed. Leading his own hunting pack, the Alpha would never risk his people without putting himself on the front lines. His people are as important to him.

History: Alpha had taken his position as the leader of the pack when he was a young wolf. When the old Alpha started to make mistakes and get careless he had struck. Killing the Alpha wasn't the only battle he had fought that year. Others thought they could take Alpha from the young pup, but he had proven the cunning adversary even with only 18 winters. Over the years that he has lead the pack, their numbers tripled to become the strongest the pack has been since the first days of their people.

Extra Images:

Moraline

Thanks for the application, London. Just need to give him a name and you can take the position as Alpha.

We'll wait a bit and see if anyone else would like to pop in for the RP as well so you have time if you wish to add anything to the character sheet.

London

Thanks. I gave him a name so just let me know when the fun can start. lol

Desirous

Hello there everyone!  :-)

Great to see you here Lithium  :-)

I am interested, and bookmarking this. But I am feeling a little down with headache right now so wouldn't be able to submit a sheet tonight. In the meanwhile I`ll go through the main thread again to get an even more clearer picture of the story.

Desirous

Is there a particular preference for the Were character?

From what I have gathered so far the requirement is to play a member of the man-wolves who are the brutal and nasty kind bearing more of the beast characteristics rather than a human`s. So I could very well imagine one of them getting all excited and geared up as he scents a female and his primal carnal needs awakening making him unable to stop resulting in attacking them.

Moraline

Yes that sounds about right. Primal, savage and violent.

Also, these werewolves can be anything from full man to full wolf and of course in between, which is their more natural and strongest state. They would be considered in this setting to be of the purest bloodline of the lycanthropes.

As a member of the pack you'd follow the Alpha as a half wolf pack, half tribal like setting. 

Of course if we do accept the application you and London can talk about stuff in the OOC at that time in regards to details. I'm open for changing things up if needed. But this set of scenes will be fairly brief for this segment of the RP. Maybe one or two dozen posts depending on how it progresses. Opportunities might exist for future roles and possibly werewolves in a more urban fantasy setting in the future as well.

Moraline

@London - I moved your character over to the OOC thread (second post). Feel free to drop in and say hi.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237889.0

London

@ Moraline Awesome. I'll take a look right now. Thank you.

Moraline

If anyone else wants to join on this round please post your characters here this weekend.