End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Not again, Cy :p

Yap
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

You seem to be the only one who can handle me and my y's!
Pretty

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Only because you give me the chance, babe!

Yaffle
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Your more than worth the chance Insanity :-*
Enjoy >:)

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Oh you flatter me too much, Cy!

Yelp
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I'm more than pleased to tell you only the truth.

Insanityenviesme

Me being worth anything more than a flat tyre are all despicable lies
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Your worth way more than you give yourself credit for.
While some may see you as an enigma, I have you figured out.

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cyra

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cyra

adroitgrayman

Cyra

adroitgrayman

Bentley

adroitgrayman

Bentley

adroitgrayman

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

adroitgrayman