Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

are you taking working jobs as a ninja yet?......I might need someone taken care of....(giggles, just joking I love everyone but I wanted to whisper something to you)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ArtemisHighmore

-whispers- Oh how I have missed you and your wonderful touch

Gideon

ArtemisHighmore

abandoneddolly

Gideon

Edhel Tari

A gentleman listens to the stressful nature of a lady.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Aiden

Gideon

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

Edhel Tari

-whispers- Hold me close and I'll whisper in your ear.
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

-whispers- That's not the only thing I would do to you all night...

Edhel Tari

-whispers- I didn't think so..  *melts into him*
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

Edhel Tari

-whispers-  first, kiss me until my lips can feel your hours after you are gone.
(Shakespeare)

Rog the Rake

~Whispers~ I found your piercing in the bed.. can I keep it?

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

abandoneddolly

ArtemisHighmore

abandoneddolly