Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 07, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
I know, right? The orchestral bit at the beginning is just amazing. When Ky's hair is knocked loose and this starts playing...you know you've punched your ticket on the pain train, CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER.

Oh! OOOOH GOD! THERE'S NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN!  *Panics*

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 07, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
I know, right? The orchestral bit at the beginning is just amazing. When Ky's hair is knocked loose and this starts playing...you know you've punched your ticket on the pain train, CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER.

The power of Metallica commands it!

Zaer Darkwail

Guilty Gear has in my opinion most metal/badass cast all around (and music especially is very good compared to most other fight games).

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 08, 2017, 12:11:05 AM
Guilty Gear has in my opinion most metal/badass cast all around (and music especially is very good compared to most other fight games).

I can agree to this. Because of it I tried Blazblue, which is amazing as well.

Vergil Tanner

Oh, I agree totally. Especially in Xrd; Potemkin's entrance has him being dropped in a crate from a cargo plane. "Deploy our weapon of mass destruction! THIS HENCH MOTHERFUCKER."

What was it that Death battle said when Sol went against Ragna? "Ragna lost because whilst he has 8 belts, Sol has 14."

And the music is massively variable too. You have Sols Dragon Install music "Ride the fire" which is all "RIDE THE FIRE BORN TO END EVERY LIFE" and Slayers (IE, Vampire Sean Connery) Jack A Dandy, which is basically Jazz Metal xD
And of course you have the gigantic breasted Elphelt who hides guns in her cleavage and the guy whose bed is a Mech, and you have Metal Anime and I love it.
Biggest crime, though, is that Gabriel isn't a playable character. Gabriel is fucking broken, man. XD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Zaer Darkwail

I wonder when a actual real anime adaption is done on Guilty Gear or Blazblue (Blazblue especially).

Vergil Tanner

Wasn't the Story Mode of the Xrd series basically a GG Anime? :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 08, 2017, 01:28:46 AM
I wonder when a actual real anime adaption is done on Guilty Gear or Blazblue (Blazblue especially).

Blazblue got one, its on Crunchyroll.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 01:41:32 AM
Blazblue got one, its on Crunchyroll.

It's not... Amazing... But it's certainly not bad either :P

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 08, 2017, 01:43:04 AM
It's not... Amazing... But it's certainly not bad either :P

Well now that 'Ragna's Story' is finished, we might get a better one. Though I will be said if Ragna is not in the next true game of Blazblue, because they said there will be more, I will be sad. I am rather good with him. Though I prefer Makoto. I still need to play Central Friction to get the others I have missed. I want to try Mai and Es.

Vergil Tanner

I have to say, my favourite thing to do whilst playing GG Xrd is to unleash Dizzy's Instant Kill Move. It starts off normally, with a supercharged attack, but then it misses, detonates like a nuclear explosion...and then the opponent surrenders. It's a nice touch that gives it a lot of personality :-3

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 01:46:51 AM
Well now that 'Ragna's Story' is finished, we might get a better one. Though I will be said if Ragna is not in the next true game of Blazblue, because they said there will be more, I will be sad. I am rather good with him. Though I prefer Makoto. I still need to play Central Friction to get the others I have missed. I want to try Mai and Es.

Litchi was always my main :P

For... reasons.... >_>

RobyntheWitch

kingmaster1

Vergil Tanner

*kidnaps the Panda and forces it to tell me where its bamboo stash is*

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 02:45:43 AM
*kidnaps the Panda and forces it to tell me where its bamboo stash is*

GIMME BACK MAH PANDAH!!! *chases after*

Vergil Tanner

NEVAH!
*laughs maniacally and steals away to my Doom Fortress*

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 03:11:15 AM
NEVAH!
*laughs maniacally and steals away to my Doom Fortress*

"Hold it right there mister, no one will make women cry when near me..."

Vergil Tanner

RobyntheWitch

Vergil Tanner

RobyntheWitch

Vergil Tanner

No, she's from plain ol' Revelator. :-3
Her name's Jack-O, and she's
BIG SPOILER
is the "Soul" of Aria, Sol's missus who was turned into Justice and is the mother of Dizzy. That Man created her so that when she fused with Justice's body, Aria would be brought back. The game closes on Sol carrying a resurrected but unconscious Aria away.

Answer was also made a playable character. :P And he's awesome. :P