Daimons Rp web

Started by Daimon de Broken Hearted, November 11, 2009, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Looking for Rp in General, through out an idea and we can talk. Im flexable.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

A Masters Trials: This will be Extreme in the category, and I would like something long term and story based. Sexual natures in some of this will be shifting as it goes, perhaps with soft love themes if it comes to that. There is no real plan to the whole outlook I beleive that things can go random and normally do at times. This is a Star Wars based Rp. Where I play the Jedi Knight whom took on a Padawan. This is his first and Female. She can be of human, Twi'lek or Zabrak nature in racial outlook. We will go on missions and some of them fighting and training and force use. Also will hold sex but it will come as the chars grow. My char will either be Human or Twi'lek itself. Perhaps the red skinned Race of Ashokas race. Which the female can be aswell.

Two Slaves for the Price of A Bet: This rp is looking for a Neko female and another raced female. They will be best freinds whom meet a man whom offers them a bet, and they lose to him in the bet. So will become his slaves. Obedience in one will be very much liked. Submissive females for one or both. And their friendship will be tested in this, for he will ask things of them that may test that in a bet itself. This is a Non con, Voyureism, Bondage. Extreme, all things perhaps willing depending on O/Os.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

The Master and his slut- This will be a very heavy themed rp. I am looking for a submissive female to play the part of the slut. She will hold beauty and ellogance, but with him and their play she is his perfect fuckpartner. And in so will do what it takes to please him. She does not know some things, but others she does well, so she is flexible for any playing her. The story will be included where they do go through life aswell as their sex. I love a story, its a big thing there be something to work with. Sex, yes, looking for descriptions.

Heavy Bondage.
Public sex
Oral both ways
Extreme
Whips, pain, other. If you wish to know other pm me and Ill list them.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A