Got an itch that needs a scratch . . . [M for sub F in exotic, BDSM-involved RP]

Started by OmniscientOracle, June 10, 2015, 01:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmniscientOracle

Hello!  At the moment, I've only got one personal idea that I would like to see come to fruition.  As you might have seen from the title, I am looking for someone that does not only like the very kinky side of life, but also can work with a character who is not exactly human.

Scared you away yet?  No?  Then feel free to take a look below.

-The Fighter – Sometime in the near future, a scientist creates a living creature in a laboratory through genetic blending:  A creature that is half-wolf, half-human . . . A true anthropomorphic, sentient wolf.  Within days, the world is rocked to the core.  The scientific world is ablaze, people want specimens to examine and keep, and the government is deadlocked on how to approach this new discovery.  Some criticize the man for “tampering with God and Nature”, some call him “a genetic pioneer”.  And caught in the middle are the Wolfan, who have been, over time, leaked to the public.  Now there are Wolfan breeding farms, Wolfan fight rings, Wolfan servants, Wolfan pets, anything and everything except personal rights.  There are those that consistently push for equal rights for the Wolfan, but the government can’t even agree if their test-tube heritage makes them “artificial” as opposed to “natural”.  It is not a good time to be a Wolfan.  So what happens when a badly-injured Wolfan pit-fighter, rejected by his owner and left for dead, is found by a woman walking down an alley?  What might form between them?  What will happen when she reveals her passion for sex that goes far beyond "vanilla"?  Will they push for freedom for the Wolfan?  Will the owner come back to haunt them?

If you have any ideas to add to this, feel free to bring them to me.  You can find a link to my O&O page in my signature, so you know exactly what you will be getting into.

Hope to hear from someone soon!  Don't be afraid to send me a message about availability, either!  If the topic is closed, I'll shut down the request.
Catch a glimpse of the mind of the Oracle - On's & Off's

OmniscientOracle

Special Notice:  I have just been informed that it seems in the request that the female would be Dominant.  I would like to point out that this is not the case, rather that she will introduce him to BDSM and dominating her with their first sexual experience, and he will attack this challenge with a fiery passion.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding that there might have been!

OmniscientOracle

Seriously, isn't there anyone even the least bit remotely interested in this storyline?

Come on, take a chance!