Looking for a slice of life story.

Started by Blinkin, August 04, 2016, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player/writer and that of the character bears no relation to the other; it is completely irrelevant to me if you are a male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf wearing a sheep skin suit. As long as you are willing to engage, invest and participate in the creative process, I'm thrilled to work with you!

As a general rule, I love slice of life stories and the exploration of all of the many facets that makes up a life; the act of just creating characters with real depth to live the lives that we created for them along withthe world itself. That is an adventure all by itself!

So, I'm looking for a partner with similar interest and who is willing to brainstorm with me to create such a world. There are a few things that I will ask for in setting and content and I'll list them below. I'm happy to discard items if the story idea is a good one; I want to have as much freedom as possible to work with my partner.

Modern, or near future settings. While I'm not interested in fantasy, I'm willing to entertain anything from the beginning of the 20th century through the mid 21st century.

Some romance - A little romance is always something to see planted and grow. Little things that lets someone know that they're loved and wanted.

Passion - Nothing like feeling the emotions of the moment; be it lust, anger, heat or even frustration, it's all part of life.

Creativity - Nothing is as much fun as just being a little surprised from time to time and having to figure out how the character might deal with it... and it doesn't have to always be sexual or dramatic to be fun!

Sex - Well, we are on E for a reason and a little, or a lot, of intimate moments are a welcome addition to a story about living... even some kinkiness and out and out perversion aren't outside of the range of interest.

Drama - No, not like a soap opera, but having some rough spots makes life interesting. Not looking for an always bright day and rose gardens, so a little trouble isn't unwelcome.

So, anyone interested?

Blinkin
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.