News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

1960s spy intrigue

Started by RedEve, October 20, 2012, 08:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwen

Zharkov's drooly.  Look at those eyes he has.  Yummy!

JackWhite

He has to seduce people to get information, nice eyes do help.

Branwen

JackWhite, this is an idea and only an idea.  Refuse it if you like and I shan't cry.  I mean that.

Would you like me to be on the plane with you or working at the airport as you arrive?  My character would be in uniform and utterly unaware of who you are or your reputation unless you say so.  If not, I'm perfectly happy to insert myself in the story on my own.

JackWhite

Quote from: Branwen on October 20, 2012, 03:49:27 PM
JackWhite, this is an idea and only an idea.  Refuse it if you like and I shan't cry.  I mean that.

Would you like me to be on the plane with you or working at the airport as you arrive?  My character would be in uniform and utterly unaware of who you are or your reputation unless you say so.  If not, I'm perfectly happy to insert myself in the story on my own.

Your character can interact with mine in any way you like.  ;D

Branwen

Sexy.  :)

Okay, I'll come onto the plane.  You're in casual clothes so there's no reason for me to suspect you're also KGB unless you tell me.

Branwen

Now all we have to do is put your and RedEve's character together and wait for the fireworks!

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Vassus

Ah, I see "Western". I've never really had much experience RPing this sort of thing, as I don't really understand how Cold War espionage worked (I may be over-complicating it). I'd be interested, but someone has to ask nicely...  ::)
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Branwen

I don't think you intended it to come across this way, but your post about someone having to ask nicely doesn't sit really well.  Usually you request to audition or to join a game, not throw a negative then wait for them to beg you to join.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I apologize.  :)  Would you like to talk about a character?

Vassus

Oh, I apologize. Yes, I know that I'm the one who's asking, and my comment was close to being sarcastic. I'm expecting absolutely no one to "beg" me for anything, and so far, I haven't had any surprises.

I hope that didn't make me seem sour. I really probably shouldn't jump into this. I really do not understand Cold War espionage. Though, I do wish you the best of luck.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Branwen

Well spoken!  Have a brownie and a smile!  Thank you, Vassus, and I hope you find a game you do like.  The writers in this one are amazing.   Come back if you can think of an idea for this one.