Milk Farm [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118629.0

In a small town, in western Oklahoma, a farm stands in the middle of a field. One that is unique in the world. There, a scientist found a miraculous injection that would grow girls breasts, filling them with milk, and making them lactate. The drug also had some side effects, which varied between subjects, but could include sudden orgasms, or the urge to touch themselves.

The farm recruited some guards, and then baited women to come, under false pretenses. Once there, the women were kept like animals, and milked regularly. Of course, since it was a completely illicit operation in the first place, there's also other kind of abuse that goes on, like abuses, rapes and beatings.

For this RP I will need female cows, male or female guards, and male or female "milk men", or the technicians who will milk the girls.

Cows will be kept locked and need to be submissive, or they will be roughed up. They will be milked regularly and will have large breasts. (need 3+)

Guards will be tasked to bring the cows from the stable to the "milk men". They have full liberty around the farm and can also decide to abuse the cows themselves, or get abused, or even volunteer to be injected and milked. They can be either dominant or subs. (need 1+)

"Milk men" will be the technicians who milk the cows. They are more science oriented and do not inflict punishment, and sometimes may not even agree with the treatment of cows, being there just for science, although if they wish they can ask a guard to help them abuse the cows. They can be dominant or subs. (need 2+)

Questions? Let me know!

Visual cue: (NSFW)
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-92397.html

Character sheet:

Name:

Role: (cow | guard | milk man)

Bio:

NC pref: (dom | sub | both)

Offs:

Appearance:
----

elfguy

Character sheet:

Name: Kathy

Role: Guard

Bio: Kathy is a party girl, a wild girl who loves to drink, stay up late, play around and have fun. She saw a posting about the somewhat unusual farm and decided to check it out. She always liked the idea of being a cowgirl, but not really for the hard work, mostly based on the posters of sensual girls on horses being approached by handsome cowboys. When the farm turned into a sort of prison for girls, she loved the prospect. Humans were much more fun to play with than animals. She isn't into bestiality, yet she's horny a lot.

Her personality is playful, and she loves to tease the 'cows'. She usually wears very little, showing off her rather fit body, from having done so many outdoor sports, and likes to get her hands all over the prisoners as much as she can, to play with them, or get off with them. She's also a switch sexually, and can do both sub and dominant roles. She had herself injected and allows herself to be milked along with the cows regularly. People who see her act for a while often think she's completely insane, and they may not be wrong.

NC pref: Both

Offs: Futa/herma, Death

Appearance:
----

Doomsday

Sounds interesting, and simple enough to maintain. Count me in. Any problems with cross gender roleplaying? Just curious, I'm fully capable/willing to play a male.

elfguy

----

inflatetress

Hia elfguy!  I would love to be a cow in your new game!  Will you be running the game or will it be just like total freeform?

elfguy

Well it'll mostly be freeform. The idea is that each day the cows will be brought to the milk men as asked. And of course there'll be a lot of unplanned stops where the guards and the cows get some fun, and the milk men and the cows too, and maybe even the milk men and the guards.
----

omfgSarah

Hey all
I'd like to be a cow for this 'play. :]
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

elfguy

Well right now we have 3 people who expressed some interest.. it's not looking very promising, but if we can get a couple more we could get this RP off the ground.
----

minerva7790

I am interested to play a cow in this one... Just stating my interest for now... I'll make a character sheet later, if this does get off the ground. ;)
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Sharon

I will play if it don't kill me in post like Jail did...

Miroque

If there is place for cow-slave, I offer myself aswell.

elfguy

Right now we've had 5 people express interest but no char sheet filled. If we had that many people with char sheets I think we could get this RP going.
----

Miroque

Character sheet:

Name: Vanessa
Role: Cow-Slave
Bio: Vanessa is youth pre-med student from St-Hopkins University, and was using her last summer holliday for roadtripping across the country, when she was lured to the farm.

NC pref: Sub

Offs: Vore/Snuff

Appearance:

minerva7790

I'll get to work on a character sheet, but I'm afraid it might have to wait till tomorrow earliest, or the weekend, latest... Sorry about that!

Sharon

Character sheet:Sharon
Name:Milly Ann Grand
Gender:Female   Age:19   Role: cow   NC Pref: Sub  Offs: Shitting anything else is free rage
Bio:
Milly was a student that wanted to be a reporter when a good friend turned up messing she went out looking for her. Just to find herself trapped for some mad man liking for milk. She been there for a few months and her fighting spirit had been beaten out of her. Even though there are days that she will kick and fight and even bite at someone. She dream of running away and telling the story of what been going on there. She keep her little a notebook where she try to write in everyday mainly after a milking. Even though she fear what would happened to her if they found out about the notebook with details about the going on there.

minerva7790

Name: Yumi Asakura

Role: cow

Bio: Yumi is an exchange student from Japan studying Chemistry. Not quite able to fit into American culture yet, she keeps to herself most of the time, spending her school days in the library studying. On weekends and holidays, she goes off hiking alone. One day, however, she found herself terribly lost in a storm, having had her map blown away. Desperate for shelter and perhaps a hot meal, Yumi knocked on the door of a lone farm. The farm owner generously complied with a bowl of steaming broth. Her English is terrible, and her last thought as she fell into a drugged sleep barely 5 spoonfuls into the broth was that she must have said something wrong...

NC pref: sub

Offs: Mostly just scat.

Appearance:

I also have a question. Will we all be cows at the start of the RP? Or will we start with the transformation process?

elfguy

Good start, we still need guards and milk men however.
----

Jason

May I?

Name: Jonah

Bio: Jonah is a kind soul who stumbled on a secret and was blackmailed into working at this farm. He's always with a smile on his face and is a nature lover, to a large sense of the word. Unlike the abusive guards, Jonah genuinely likes the "cows" and spends his time trying to make their time on this farm all the more bearable by treating them with kindness and generosity rather than abuse.

A "friend" of Jonah caused his to end up with a permanent job at this farm for being a peeping tom. So they persuaded him to work on the farm in exchange for silence, which ultimately he accepted. He's reliable, trustworthy, friendly and gentle. He can get rough and aggresive, but never towards a lady as his standards say. He's not the smartest of induviduals however his glowing heart of gold makes up for it.

NC pref: Both, usually Dom

Offs: Blood, Violence

LightNight

I think I could come up with tech for this RP if your still going head with this RP?
if i get ok my next post would be char read up.
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

NessaNeko

hey, if your still tooking for players. pm me if there is still space :-)
Name: Marissa
Role:cow
Bio: Marissa was a intern at a biomedical research lab. One of the scientists had a crush on her, but she wasn't interested. So when it became time to start collecting subjects for certain experiments a certain scientist had a certain girl in mind who he wouldn't mind kidnapping. she is fiesty and refuses to submit to her new role.
NC Pref:sub
Offs: scat, cunnilingus

elfguy

Yes right now we'd need guards/milkmen for this to work.
----

Rune

Name: Brett Stein

Role: (cow)

Bio: Brett used to be a milk man, however when injecting one of the cows with their special hormone treatment, the needle slipped and he injected himself. By the next morning, his breasts were starting to develope. By noon, they were impossible to hide. As a side affect, the hormone treatment erased his Y chromosone. Bt the time the sun sets tonight, he would be all cowgirl.

NC pref: Nonscentual sex, given oral being used as a pet.  (submissive)

Offs: Pain, torture

Appearance: Petite but full breasted, dark hair, deep soulful eyes.

LightNight

Name: Gell Ranmosi.

Role: milk man

NC pref: Dom

Offs: death, Vore, scat,

Bio: Gell Ranmosi was bring to the farm from his skill in genetics as well his knowledge in physiology, he all about doing his job as it pays well so he take to making sure each cow set to him is milked to the fullest as well make sure each is checked out for any bad side effects from the serum.
The work addict is just front as he is a corporate spy sent to get as much info about the new drug & all the side effects he is freelancer not knowing who he is realy working for but his cover is not just cover he has prefect memory remembering every thing he try’s to memorize.
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

Dark Deception

Did you say guards?  ::) I'll post up a profile asap.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Dark Deception

Name: Jeff Dupree
Bio: Mr. Dupree loves his job. What’s better than getting paid to watch a few heifers? Of course, when they decide to get out of line that’s when he’s gotta take his belt off—that meaning can be interpreted both ways. The guard seems to relish in punishment. Hell, he makes quite a living off of it so why not? A cow would have to be acting really bad for this guard to pay a visit, but he’s known to pay special visits at night to unlucky ladies. Heifers best be careful what they wish for.

The guard deals in humiliation, manipulation, and torture, but nothing to injure The Boss’s property. That would get him fired and then he’d have to return to those boring jobs back in the city—oh no, not that! Mr. Dupree is normally a quiet man who finds himself a spot to relax, chew tobacco, and guzzle beer, while watching those cows that aren’t being milked in the barn.

Don’t try to escape this cowboy, he won’t hesitate to chase you down and rope ya!

NC pref: Usually dom, but depends on the in-game situation
Offs: Futa, PM requests, toiletries, vomit, anything else that is just sick.
Appearance: Mr. Dupree often wears plaid, suede, Levis, and Stetsons—pretty much the stereotypical Texan get up. His strong jaws are rough with stubble and mirror shades often veil his eyes. He is built for handling actual cattle, but when he found out that it wasn’t actually cows he was dealing with…well…that speaks for itself, don’t it?

Currently involved in: 6 role plays