Fast and Furious: Need Mafia Drivers! (2 slots open!)

Started by Veluux, June 06, 2012, 02:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veluux

Both so very much approved! Excited to see them before everyone else. They are pretty sweet!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

elfguy

----

Rachubka

Wow. This filled out nicely. Maybe if Claire were to meet Kate somehow, Claire would develop some repressed lesbian tendencies! Probably not, but still.

Veluux

Quote from: Rachubka on June 06, 2012, 11:17:44 PM
Wow. This filled out nicely. Maybe if Claire were to meet Kate somehow, Claire would develop some repressed lesbian tendencies! Probably not, but still.

It seems like everyone is after Claire... hahaha.

Kaya

Quote from: Rachubka on June 06, 2012, 11:17:44 PM

Sure, just remember: If Kate wants to meet Claire, Claire would better be running as fast as she can!  ;)

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Updated. We've officially got a full roster - assuming 1SAZ and KaylaM haven't died off. Should be kicking things off this weekend!

JDrew Spider

That took no time at all and who is the blonde chick smoking?

Spider Hole
Apologies

Photo

i am that blonde chikc smoking, been working behind the scenes for a couple of weeks, ut i have my character sheet up in the thread now after collaorating a bit with Rachubka.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Lithium

I'll take the final spot in the crew if it's still open.

Raziel

And I'll take the detective's partner if it's still avaliable

Veluux

Quote from: Lithium on June 10, 2012, 12:52:46 PM
I'll take the final spot in the crew if it's still open.

Quote from: Sidonis on June 10, 2012, 01:26:34 PM
And I'll take the detective's partner if it's still avaliable

Well that was fast!! Yes. Both slots are open and we are JUST about to get started tonight and the rest of this week. The posting rate for this play is about once per week (5-10 days) but more often if you are able. I will be posting probably a few times a week and will control the day/plot changes as we progress. Just PM me a character sheet and I'll approve it and let you know of any changes that might need to be made. The biggest thing (especially for the Crew member) is connections and history. Read through the current cast and tie in at least one of the - if not a few different - members into your history as your "in" or "association" with the crew. Since they are involved in illegal activities... they have to have a good reason to trust you. So the graphic designer's primary requirement is a long time friend of one of the other crew members.

As for the police detective, you can have a history with the other detective, or just be complete strangers meeting for the first time. You don't have to have any history with anyone in the Crew or Mafia if you don't want; but it would make things a bit more interesting. Whoever you decide to add into your history just PM the person with the details. We are all pretty flexible at making adjustments - just try to make sure whatever it is fits that person's character a little.

Excited to have you both!

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Quote from: JDrew Spider on June 10, 2012, 03:23:49 PM
Backflips work every time.

Indeed. You better start backflipping over in Earth, Fire, Water, and Air now!

Raziel

thanks for the accept :) Working on my bio now, you'll have it soon.

Bloodied Porcelain

I may be willing to pick up the graphics designer/driver. I'm gonna have a look at the threads now.

Definitely going to work on a character sheet. Hopefully I'll have it done tonight if the caffeine helps perk me up enough to crank out a character. *goes to rummage through her character pictures for ideas*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Lithium

Quote from: bloodiedporcelain on June 10, 2012, 04:50:49 PM
I may be willing to pick up the graphics designer/driver. I'm gonna have a look at the threads now.

Definitely going to work on a character sheet. Hopefully I'll have it done tonight if the caffeine helps perk me up enough to crank out a character. *goes to rummage through her character pictures for ideas*

I already took the role a few posts up, though perhaps you can ask the GMs whether or not they'd want to open up an additional spot. Just letting you know so you don't work on a CS for nothing.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Lithium on June 10, 2012, 05:26:37 PM
I already took the role a few posts up, though perhaps you can ask the GMs whether or not they'd want to open up an additional spot. Just letting you know so you don't work on a CS for nothing.

Meh. Not worth joining if I can't play the character that formed in my head. Thanks for letting me know so I didn't end up pouring myself in to putting her down on "paper". Have fun.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Veluux

Roster updated. We had a couple that had to bow out for RL reasons, so I added some new roster spots. Check them out and see if you're interested!

Veluux

Welcome aboard NinjaWeazel! Roster updated, still two spots up for grabs for any takers.