Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Just me...

The Spanish Inquisition.

Xandria

Jumping in a moment too late, and yes Zaphod very true, but that is what makes the games so much fun. ;)

How about Alucard next?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

You mean to say the ladies are wolves as well. *shocked* Who would have thought that. ;)

Time to drag Belle out again.

Belle33

Ouch - not so rough - well, maybe a little rough  :P

Alucard, you there?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Do I get to practice the right amount of roughness with you? :P But for that to happen , you have to show up here next.

Alucarddalv

Sorry to disappoint the ladies I had to deal with the new kitty he was mewing rather plaintively for some company.

Lets see Belle next
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

elone

elone ici pour ma belle Belle. Haven,t used French in many years, don't remember much. Probably screwing it up.

Belle, you francophile are you there?
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

I am here and there.  Ahh - this is why a girl shouldn't reveal her On buttons - people tend to press them *melts*

Alucard, careful with the kitty - it's a bit dangerous around here for them.

Alucarddalv

This little guy is having enough trouble in my room.

lets see Xandria

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Zaphod

*whispers seductively in Belle's ear* Ce n'est que moi! (Did that sound right? lol)

Xandria, where are you?

Xandria

Je suis ici mes amis!  Zaphod your french is perfect. :-)

Belle on attends pour toi!  We're waiting...are you there?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Alucarddalv

Sorry Madame it is me and I wish i could speak french or any other language for that matter...

Belle

Does not sparkle.....

Zaphod

Belle n'y est pas! But Zaphod, the french aristocrat is here.  :P Is my head safe?

Calls upon madame Xandria again.

Belle33

Oh my god!  You guys are going to have to knock it off with the french - or Alucard's kitty is in big trouble.
(Mos says a kitty dies every time someone ... pleasures themselves)   So - um - cut it out *narrows eyes at Zaph*

Alucard, are you putting french in your Ons, too?  *grins*

Alucarddalv

Sadly no milady it doesn't do anything one way or another for me. also don't worry we have a spare cat no one likes

Belle again.

Does not sparkle.....

Xandria

Je suis retournĂ©e tros tard...too late for the earlier summons yet I am back!  Sorry Belle the french is rather addicting...:P

Let us call upon our french monsieur once more...Zaphod?

Zaphod

That's about all the French I know. Unless Belle and Xandria are willing to give me some lessons. *grins*

Xandria, how do you say 'You are smokin hot' in French?

Xandria

Happy to oblige mon ami.  There is no exact translation but you cannot go wrong with "Tu es vraiment sexy".  I believe any woman will know exactly what you mean. ;)

How about Alucard next?

Alucarddalv

Yes Madame I am at your call.

lets see belle next.

Does not sparkle.....

Belle33

Right you are - right you are *happy dance*

Let's see - is the Captain around.

Zaphod

Le capitaine est unavailable. Damn, I am becoming good in this. Looks like I paid some attention to my high school french teacher.

Xandria, are you french?

Xandria

Yes but it's my second language, I still have that pesky English accent. :-)  hehe...yes your french teacher would be pleased I'm sure! :P

Perhaps Belle next?

Belle33

As you wish, fair Xandria.

Let's see - is Mos still playing?

Xandria

I don't see Mos but maybe Zaphod will drop by.

Zaphod

Not sure about Mos, but here I am!

How about a treat from madame Xandria. Or is it mademoiselle?