Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

*grins*  oh! I love secrets! come sit.. tell me some! *pats the bench beside her, giggling*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 23, 2010, 03:44:01 PM
*grins*  oh! I love secrets! come sit.. tell me some! *pats the bench beside her, giggling*

*grins and chuckles giving a wink* oh but if they are told then they are no longer secrets.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*pouts, jutting my bottom lip out in mock sadness* just one? teeny little one? *wheedles*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 23, 2010, 03:48:57 PM
*pouts, jutting my bottom lip out in mock sadness* just one? teeny little one? *wheedles*

*chuckles and shakes head* yeah I know I am mean for teasing you.

*puts out more assorted baked items and pours a coffee for self*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*grinning, bringing my hand to my forehead in dramatic fashion*
Oh... whatever shall I do? no secrets from the Night Stalker!
*collapses on the table, pretending to faint*

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 23, 2010, 03:55:10 PM
*grinning, bringing my hand to my forehead in dramatic fashion*
Oh... whatever shall I do? no secrets from the Night Stalker!
*collapses on the table, pretending to faint*

You'll survive
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

hhmm... not falling for it eh?

Night Stalker

*chuckles loudly and shakes head*
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*smirks* glad I could amuse you today!

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 23, 2010, 04:08:15 PM
*smirks* glad I could amuse you today!

*grins* I am sure the feeling is mutual.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

It most certainly is!  *hugs*  I like chatting with you, you usually make me smile!

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 23, 2010, 04:13:46 PM
It most certainly is!  *hugs*  I like chatting with you, you usually make me smile!

*hugs back* Making people smile is a very good thing, means I have done some good deeds for the day.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

I feel the same.. making people smile and be happy, always a good goal for the day!

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 23, 2010, 04:26:46 PM
I feel the same.. making people smile and be happy, always a good goal for the day!

I think everyone strives for it.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

do you? sometimes I wonder... some people only seem to be happy when making someone else miserable

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 23, 2010, 04:30:48 PM
do you? sometimes I wonder... some people only seem to be happy when making someone else miserable

yes well those people are around too.  It does take all sorts to make the world revolve, good vs evil will always be in effect.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

You are quite correct sir.. sad to say that it's the way of the world. 

Night Stalker

Yes very sad when others only satisfaction is anothers pain and anguish.
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

slips in quietly wearing her dark hooded coat and high tails it for a booth, her hands clutching her cup of coffee as she slowly sits down.
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

akalasEDGE

A man wearing a warm, red coat and khaki pants walks in, orders coffee and a hamburger, takes it to a table in the corner, and sets about devouring it.
"Mmm. Finally, I've been waiting for lunch all day."

Michelle

looks up seeing the man greets him with a small wave of her hand as he make his order then settle into his booth to enjoy it
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon take his seat and would, pull out the bottle from his jacket to drink. A good mango tea to soothe the spirits. And he would pull out his cards and play a game. Splitting himself into two beings and dueling.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Lucinda

"Hey Daimon". Luci strolls in, willowy an graceful as she slips behind the counter to grab herself a coffee. She glances at the table with the two mirror images. "Playing with yourself again? Bless"
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Night Stalker

Leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, other assorted drinks and baked items out for all to enjoy before disappearing back through the kitchen and the side door.
I am the NightStalker

Daimon de Broken Hearted

" Hey beautiful, nice night, but only with you around." He would play a card, as the other talked now. " Stimulating, it is, but rather have anothers touch. "

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A