Something that could be helpful

Started by dakabn, September 19, 2011, 07:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakabn

No longer relevant for me, but I appreciate all the responses!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Now, we could ask Veks to add it to the profile bit... OR we could do it ourselves.

It's really only relevant for IM RPs anyway....

But as you can see in my sig, I added my timezone. Not that we can't RP with people in different timezones, but it'll help us realize that while it's the time between getting home from work and bed for us, it could be time for going to bed or going to work for another timezone. Online schedule might also be something to add there.

Oniya

Just as a note, if you look at someone's profile, you can see what their local time is (assuming that they've set their profile to reflect their correct timezone).  It doesn't break it down to timezone, but you can tell if someone's an hour off from you or 6 hours off by looking at your local time.  (Which is actually better for those who might not recognize a timezone outside their home country by name.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Saerrael

QuoteTimezone: Central

Cool, I'm Central, too.

Though I'm Central Europe. (Central European Time (GMT+0100))

>.>

dakabn

Not sure what difference that makes....

Can't really think much about it being distracted by your avatar.... -drool- LOL

Oniya

Central European time is something like 7 hours later than Central US time.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

dakabn

MasterMischief

Laughing.

What you mean the world does not revolve around America?   O8)