o v e r f e d.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Sirian Eve on July 16, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
I am le finished...

You decide on a weapon yet?

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 16, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
Throne can I reserve Naressa Valdez please.

Reserved.

Quote from: Saika on July 16, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
Sailor moon!!!! Omg I love the series and rewatch it all the time! Have to view this after work!

Heya. Still spots open.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

TheBlackThrone

Former Name: Jupiter Knight; Storm (Lightning) General; Lightning Champion; Prince Jove
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 225 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Sexuality: Heterosexual (but me, personally, if I need to make it Bi, I can if need be.)
Nationality: American
Basic Description: Brock's most striking quality are his eyes (if not his height). Because of his size, on first impression, he is an intimidating young man. There’s a scar beneath his right eye where a drunk had cut him with a broken bottle, and his jaw, at times, can be shadowed by stubble. His dark hair is short for easy management but is capable of growing slightly past his shoulders. Overall, Brock is a big guy, and if he looks like someone you don’t want to mess with, then maybe it is best you didn’t.
Visual Description: Face Claim Greg Kheel
Degree: B.A. Culinary Arts
Classes:
  • Culinary Fundamentals
  • Introduction to Meat, Fish, and Poultry
  • Soups and Sauces
  • French
Clubs: Judo and Cooking
Personality/Background: Brock was born to Nathan and Martha Matheson. Nathan was a young businessman from England, making deals with engineering firms in America when he came across Brock's enchanting mother. She was a tailor at a store that sold business attire, and she often tailored Nathan’s suits for him while he was in town. Having fallen in love with her, one month he took her to England, and it wasn’t long before Martha was with child. She stayed in a nice, upscale apartment in San Francisco, while her husband was darting about the city. Brock was born one winter day and that was when his life as well as his mother’s changed. He was a bad boy growing up, bullying the other kids, and it became a bigger problem when he hit his growth spurt in Junior High. He was bigger than most of the kids there, which registered to him that he was better. His grades were always passable, but nothing impressive, which was unacceptable to his parents. Mid-way through Junior High, his mother fell sick and he was too immature to realize how sick she really was. He was on the verge of being expelled when his mother was suddenly hospitalized. The shock of nearly losing his mother was what made him dramatically turn over a new leaf. His grades went up and he lost a bit of the bully reputation, even though it still followed him to high school.

One day, when Brock was looking for a job to help with the cost of his mother’s medical bills, he saw his father with another woman. He was quick to confront him, and rather not have his mother face any more stress than she was already facing, Brock told his father to leave and he would keep his adultery a secret. Brock had him and his mother move out of the fancy apartment to a suburb. He managed to graduate high school with honors, but as reality opened its arms to him again, he knew that he had to do something more with his life than work minimum wage. He had to go to college.

Despite having turned over a new leaf, Brock still has an intimidating aura about him that could have probably come about due to habit. He was a bully for half of his life and he still isn’t one to put up with people’s shit. There are many stereotypes that follow him, exaggerations that make him seem bigger and badder than he really is. No one would have thought that he has an eye for art in the form of cooking. He has a gift, and a dream to open his own classy restaurant one day.

He is rough around the edges but is overall friendly. He has a slight competitive nature that as soon as someone makes it known that they’re trying to outdo him, then he’ll put his game face on.
Likes: Cooking, good cooking, experimenting in the kitchen, when people appreciate his cooking (that’s the fast and sure way to get you on his good side), fighting, competition and challenges.
Dislikes: Bullies, people who act like they’re better than him, people who don’t like his cooking, bad cooking, and failure.

Planet: Jupiter; Brock's symbol appears on the left side of his neck.

Special Powers:
Lighting Cage: Brock will summon lightning that can trap one to multiple opponents in an electrical cage. As long as he keeps his axe raised, the cage will not fail unless the enemy is able to overwhelm Jupiter’s Earthsplitter. While within the cage, the enemy will become susceptible to five billion joules (the power of a mere lightning strike).

Weapon: Earthsplitter - a double-headed great axe. In the old lore, it was said that the Lightning General was notorious for wielding a mighty ax with twin heads crafted on the same shaft. When he charges his powers, he raises his ax aloft to the clouds and the heads begin to rotate, flipping rapidly as they conjure a devastating charge. Earthsplitter is designed to cripple shields and armor with its explosive and critical blows. It forces the enemy to seek agility as one's primary defense or to turtle at the expense of their defense's durability.

Guardian: Ganymede
Description: Ganymede is a golden Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He’s about two feet from paws to shoulder with rounded fox-like ears. Gan is playful and always in good spirits. He always has Brock's back no matter how large the knight is in comparison. The dog is loyal, bold, and protective unafraid to challenge anyone or anything 10xs his size.
His beast form is that of a Chimera with the main head of a white lion, with large dragon-like wings and three tails with the heads of a: goat, dragon, and serpent. The serpent carries a fatal toxin in its bite, the dragon a flame hotter than the sun, and the goat the lightning of the storms of Jupiter. In his beast form, Gan is fierce and a soldier and steed to the lightning general.

Connections

Coming soon...
The gates are open

Sye

Sirian Eve

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 16, 2018, 01:24:00 PM
You decide on a weapon yet?

Reserved.

Heya. Still spots open.  :-)

I'm trying to think of a weapon, any ideas?

I was going to do a scepter, but I thought it's to early in the game for that.

Lady Sakura

Sye

Codexa

Quote from: Sirian Eve on July 16, 2018, 03:24:57 PM
I'm trying to think of a weapon, any ideas?

I was going to do a scepter, but I thought it's to early in the game for that.

Mmm.. one of the early weapons Sailor Moon had in the show was the Tiara Boomerang. So maybe something like that if you wanted to avoid a scepter for now.

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Codexa on July 16, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
Mmm.. one of the early weapons Sailor Moon had in the show was the Tiara Boomerang. So maybe something like that if you wanted to avoid a scepter for now.

Yes, I really didn't want to do that either. I was going  to, but I wanted to come up with something original.

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Sirian Eve on July 16, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
Yes, I really didn't want to do that either. I was going  to, but I wanted to come up with something original.

you could give ole meatball head a gun.
#reaching#myadviceisbad#itried
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Sirian Eve

*flatline*

I couldn't imagine it. I just got Harley Quinn vibes.

hernameisbanks

can you fucking imagine.
everyone else with their axes, and rings, and basic weapons ready to fight.
and she pulls out a fucking gun.
"wow okay, so this is what we're doing."
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Belisuavious

"Wow, that is so much more effective. Why weren't we using these earlier, I feel like we could have won."

You could do a sickle or something like that with a crescent moon shape for theming reasons.

Vicissitude

What about a mace?  Anyone using a mace yet?

Or go the Harley route with a massive hammer.

Sirian Eve

Haha true....maybe a bullwhip lol

Alright..I went Xena style.

Codexa

Tossing my hat into the ring.

Can I reserve the King of Earth please?

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Lady Sakura

Sailor Mercury
Name: Shaylee B. Jackson
Former Name: Ryia
Alias: Sailor Mercury
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Why you gotta be so noisy for?
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Sexuality: Try seducing me and see.
Nationality: A Mixed tape.
Basic Description: Tall, lean, and skinny. Born to be a model but denied such fame for a rewarding career.
Visual Description:
Degree: Pre-Med for Pathology/epidemiology or her PharmD She hasn't decided yet
Classes: Honors Organic Chemistry, Honors Microbiology, Statistics, Psychology, Anatomy and Physiology (this is one class), and Public Speaking
Clubs: Book club and Swim club
Personality/Background: Introverted, Hard-Working, Composed, Cultured, Intelligent/Inventive, Witty, Slightly bitter, and Detail Oriented.

Born into a working class family. Shaylee is the eldest daughter of two. Shaylee grew up in the projects of Wavering Heights just on the outskirts of LA. Everything she got was do to the hard working stress her parents put in at their jobs to provide for them. While her younger sister asked for the world, Shaylee asked for very little. A minimalist at best, she tried not to add extra stress to her family's needs. She was raised on values of earning everything you get. Unless you were born in an upper class white american family you basically had to tread through blood, sweat, and tears in order to reach the "American" Dream.

It goes without saying that her parents took their children's education seriously and while many of your typical parents put money into sports and after school activities. Shaylee spent most of her time perfecting her mind, body, and focus on her school work. She learned the habits of studying effectively and enjoying solving physical problems on paper instead of the impossible equation that was human nature. She wanted to make sure that she could pay her way into college and get the grades necessary for a scholarship and with that driven focus she had little room in her busy world to make many friends. Of course, the friends that she met a long the way where the ones that helped her reach her goal. Challenged her every day, whether it was with local debates or on math problems. Labeled "The wasted beauty." due to the face that she would rather focus on her course work, then enjoy the youth out socializing, and partying.

To help supplement herself so that she didn't have to ask her parents for nothing, she started a small tutoring business, it allowed her to learn how to manage money for the things that were most important. Nothing too grand, she'd schedule sections of her time and energy into helping others study. She charged what was reasonable and it helped her give herself enough money to go and buy make up that she loved to wear, pay for presents, and help her parents with bills when it was needed. It allowed her to retrain everything she had learned and solidify it into her long term memory. When she graduated high school she graduated with high honors. Getting the scholarship of her choice.

She had her pick of the litter with schools all across the country; however, she rationalized that it would be more affordable to go to a local campus. She could live at home but her mother forbid her from wasting her youth at home. Forcing her to live on campus and actually enjoy her life a little more. Of course, she picked the career that would be most rewarding with the highest pay out. However, the idea of putting her local and reasoning to the test in doing research, helping the world find a cure or new treatments for diseases that were rapidly growing would be fascinating. A goal to perhaps work for the CDC would be there.

Looking to return everything her parents had sacrificed so she and her sister could a better life. So home to the Seahawks she went, majoring in Pathology and Epidemiology.

Likes: Reading, Computers, people watching, sweets, water, swimming, music of all kinds, dancing, wearing make up, thunderstorms, peace, playing the piano, talking with close friends, food (baking), crossword puzzles, chess. Beautiful people. Stargazing, her routine and rituals. Comedy, helping people. Meditating. Going on nature walks to clear her head.
Dislikes: Meeting new people, bad grades, unmotivated people, humidity, sour things, noisy people, privileged people flaunting themselves, bullies, loud people. Being unproductive, being left behind.
Plant: Mercury symbol is etched between Shaylee's collar bone. Reference:
Special Powers: Mercury Glacial Orbit - Five spherical orbs of frost circle around her body. One by one she can throw them at her foes freezing parts that they touch. If she throws them at their feet she can hinder their movement speed significantly. 
Weapon: A crossbow
Guardian: Pallene
Description: Pallene is a kitten that's right a kitten. She is curious, playful, affectionate, stubborn, possessive, and devoted.

Sirian Eve

Awww look at the wittle kitty.

Quote from: Codexa on July 16, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
Tossing my hat into the ring.

Can I reserve the King of Earth please?

Woot!

HockeyGod

la dame en noir

In the anime, Neptune had a mirror - but..do I wanna be generic? What is something more unique and fun?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

CurvyKitten

Face Claim is Lidia Savoderova

Name: Alena Vodianova
Former Name: Runa (means secret lore)
Alias: Sailor Venus
Height: 5' 7"
Weight:130 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: hazel
Sexuality: Heterosexual(bi curious WHAT it's college the time for extermination!)
Nationality: Russian-American (mother Russian, father American)
Basic Description:  Alena's has pierced ears and belly button. The allure of her curves flow gracefully creating an hour glass figure. Her expressive eyes are highlighted by the soft brushing of freckles that appear over the bridge of her nose and across her cheeks. Alena has a classic ageless beauty that looks as if it could fit perfectly within any era. And her smile, oh her smile can brighten any room she enters. Her body holds no scars from her active past, any injury she ever experienced, including some burns from an accident have always completely faded as if it had never happened.

Visual Description (face claim is Lidia Savoderova)

Degree: Writing and language study (including ancient languages)
Classes: Creative Writing, Foreign Language, Dance , Performing Arts (Dance, as well as writing performances and stories they preform, or converting books and movies. )
Clubs: Dance club, Book Club
Personality/Background:
Alena's childhood could be what trashy European sitcoms were based off, or so she jokes in her later years. It isn't to say she had a bad childhood, she was always given what she needed in everyday life. But between her father's sporadic appearances, and her mother’s drinking and countless love affairs, Alena learned to fend for herself. Her mother married for love, or so she says. He had been a bold brash american artist, guided by his passion or more so his manhood and a hefty wallet. Her mother had been the spoiled daughter of old money that simply wanted to piss off daddy. Well, in the end, she accomplished just that and found herself alone for it as well.

Alena's father ran at the first mention of responsibility, and her grandfather disowned her mother the moment he heard the disgraceful news. Discard and unsure Alena's mother did the only thing she knew how and found some man to take care of her. And as the years past that man became another, and another, each love affair ending the same way. One could almost write a script for it. It was a life filled with ups and downs, but Alena seemed to find some way to hold onto herself despite all that.

She turned to books, their stories filled with promises and wishes that she hoped were true. Her imagination grew as she lived her seemingly lonely childhood, and Alena soon began to write her own stories. The stories were filled with the great loves one could only dream about, wars that proved your worth, sacrifices that would always be remembered, and hope that seemed to keep the main characters going. It was these stories that ended up changing her life forever.

Her mother’s latest lover had them living in California of all places. A wealthy businessman Mr. Yoshiro had been lured in and wrapped around her mother's little finger before he even stood a chance. It was almost sad really, he was a kind man and seemed as if he truly cared about them both. He had even encouraged and helped Alena to become a full-fledged writer after he had found and read one of her short stories.

Alena explained they were like dreams she never had, so vivid one would think they were almost memories. Once submitted Alena had them published under a pen name, not wanting her personal life to become overrun by the massive fan following they seemed to gain. Her short stories gained a great deal of fame, people saying they felt drawn into the vivid imagery she had created with her words. It was the profits that came from these books that gave Alena the freedom to tell her mother the truth.

She wasn't happy, money and things could only provide so much for a person and Alena wanted more than that for her life. So when her mother enviably grew tired of her current lover Alena refused to move once more. Her mother left her there, storming off as if she was the victim. But Alena knew better, and with the support and help of Mr. Yoshiro, she was able to get her own place and do something she had been wanting to do for some time, enter college and fine-tune her craft or learn about the things she loved most.

Now free of the whims of her mother, and able to stay and make friends Alena seemed to thrive. She had always been well liked, and not simply because of the money she always had, but because of the lively and vibrant energy she always seemed to have. Entering Bay Point University, she quickly threw herself into her new life. Using her dance skills she was quickly welcomed on the schools dance team, though keeping up with it's demands as well as her studies would be challenging. But it was a challenge that she happily met. Now happy and free to write her own stories Alena thrives and begins to blossom into the woman she had always been meant to be.

Likes: writing, reading or hearing a good story, sweets (old fashioned candies and gummies are her fav), video games (specially MMORPG's and arcade games like Parpar and Dance dance revolution.), cooking, board games, staying active (cheerleading, gymnastics), old movies, being totally girly sometimes, warm weather, laying out in the sun, beaches, music, dancing, karaoke, Driving(though most are terrified when she does so she doesn't get to do it often)

Dislikes:bullies, sour foods, slimy anything, bad smells, Math, stupid comedy(spoof movies and the like), Bugs, senseless cruelty, biology class (seriously dissecting a frog GROSS), seeing people getting used(users), being lied too, The cold or being cold, arrogance,

Plant:Venus, symbol appears on her right rib cage
Special Powers:

Venus Trap: The attacks sends beam of energy outward, closing around the enemy much like a Venus fly trap does its pray. Not only constricting their movements, but also cutting into their body with countless teeth like points.

Weapon: Bifrost a ring blade, that in its dormant state is part of a necklace she wears everywhere. The blade was specially designed to not only be concealable, but to be utilized in several different ways. It is particularly well designed for combat with multiple enemies at ones. And to utilize a style of movement that makes the wielder a very difficult target to hit.

Guardian: Triton
Description: Triton isn't particularly happy he was chosen for babysitting duty. Even less thrilled that he had to do so as the naked furrless feline. But Alena's mother was allergic to most anything furry and if he wanted to get close to the girl he'd have to suck it up. And if there was one thing Triton ever did was back down from an assignment, even one like this. He has a gruff attitude, and a true smart ass, but when push comes to shove he is there for Alena.

His beast form is nearly the thing of nightmares, shadows and darkness surround him, and it’s hard to really tell what his full true form looks like, at least not till it’s too late. but what else could be expected from the guardian of the Venus's QoU’s Captain of Covert Ops.

TheBlackThrone

I sent some of you a PM.

For those who have had their CSes approved, if you want to talk character relations or pre-game connections, then use the OOC on the OP.
The gates are open

Valyndriel

Oh my gosh, a Sailor Moon game!! And am I reading correctly that Sailor Jupiter is still available!? I'll write something up later today!