* World of Warcraft
* Smalland
----- In the past few weeks at least!

Golden Spider

Baldur's Gate 3, and Diablo 4
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Pink Duct Tape

The last few days I have been going back and forth between Forza 5 and Jagged Alliance 3 before getting into Xenonaughts 2. And they will all go to the wayside in what I am guessing is a month to 6 weeks when DPC drops episode 10 of Being a DIK for patreons.

Rabbit

Once a week, I log on with old friends from college and we play Lost Ark. I'm bored by the game, but I do enjoy the bullshit with friends on Discord, so I keep showing up. There is talk of Baldur's Gate 3, but it costs money so I'm not downloading until my friends do more than talk.

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

IsabellaRose

TTRPGs:

D&D 5e: Dragon of Icespire Peak (prepublished adventure)
D&D 5e: The Journey Home (randomly generated setting for a hard R rated rpg focusing on two princesses sold trying to get home to reclaim their kingdom from the usurpers who sold them into slavery.)
The Beast: Solo Journaling RPG
Cortex Prime: The Aggregation (an adventure I designed where the characters start as contemporary humans exploring a sci-fi frontier and end up projecting their consciousness into otherdimensional versions of themselves where their powers and abilites change from one world to the next.)

WanderingBlackDragon

Lately, I'd been playing a bunch of KOTOR 2. But, lately I've been eyeballing Baldur's Gate 3, and Armored Core 6

LostInTheMist

Quote from: WanderingBlackDragon on September 08, 2023, 12:57:15 PM
Lately, I'd been playing a bunch of KOTOR 2. But, lately I've been eyeballing Baldur's Gate 3, and Armored Core 6

Baldur's Gate 3 is totally worth it, except that it will ruin you for all other Roleplaying games now and for the immediate future. Other publishers have already spoken saying that BG3 shouldn't set a standard for the future, but it's not really their choice whether or not a game sets a standard, that's up to us, and once you've played BG3, you're gonna judge all future CRPGs through the lens of Baldur's Gate (and at this point, find them all lacking.)

I've been playing BG3, Being a ∆IK, Stellaris, Crusader Kings 3, and the Kitteh mod of Corruption of Champions.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.

Yori

Just finished Pikmin 4.

Back to Tears of the Kingdom.

Mindustry on phone with occasional bouts of Sudoku.

Replaying Homeworld on PC when I have an hour or more to spend.

Pink Duct Tape

Back into Cyberpunk 2077 after getting the new DLC.

darjeeling

pc: cyberpunk
console: dragging myself to playing pokemon b&w2 on the 3ds and octopath 2 on switch.

thinking about getting back into ffxiv, after all my pals quit. ):
b o o m

CaptainErotica

Mainly been playing State of Decay 2, Madden 24 and Mechwarrior 5.

Aldo been playing the heck out of Marvel Snap on my phone.

Victoria Skye

I’m very big on Street Fighter 6. Not only does it have the absolute best single player of all street fighters, I love how a fight is just a dance~ Who will fuck up first for one to obliterate the other!

BeliallMorningstar

Solitaire and Majong on my phone

Pink Duct Tape

Quote from: LostInTheMist on September 12, 2023, 03:08:32 AMI've been playing BG3, Being a ∆IK, Stellaris, Crusader Kings 3, and the Kitteh mod of Corruption of Champions.

Being a DiK is so dope. Are you ready for Episode 10 yet? I'm all on Team Sage, but perhaps my top 5 are Sage, Quinn, Zoey, Lily, & Nicole.

I made a map or two for Civ6 recently. So I been playing that. Also some Forza 5. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is still on my playlist. For TTRPGs, Still in my P2 group on Sundays. Looking to get into Marvel Multiverse RPG since I got the core book. The system seems so easy.

LostInTheMist

Quote from: Pink Duct Tape on November 06, 2023, 08:05:43 PMBeing a DiK is so dope. Are you ready for Episode 10 yet? I'm all on Team Sage, but perhaps my top 5 are Sage, Quinn, Zoey, Lily, & Nicole.
I'm doing the Maya and Josy line for my first play.

I've also been playing Cook, Serve, Delicious and Stardew Valley since the last time.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Pink Duct Tape

Quote from: LostInTheMist on November 06, 2023, 08:10:32 PMI'm doing the Maya and Josy line for my first play.

I cannot get into the MJ Storyline. I just... do not like Maya. She annoys the crap out of me. I know somebody like her RL, and I just get sick of hearing her whine about her student loan and the position she sticks herself in. I wanna smack her and be like, "GET A JOB AND PAY YOUR BILLS!"

I digress. lol.

So yeah. I just got through with some Forza. This is the result.

That poor, poor Mustang. Dan Marino should definitely not buy this car. I effed it all up. But he should totally get one just like it. :D

LostInTheMist

I'm mostly in it for Josy. If they ever force me to pick between the two, it won't really be a contest. But hopefully I won't be forced to choose. I've known a number of happy thrupples. I'm kinda hoping the Maya/Josy thing does not lead to a harem, because I've never known anyone who had such a relationship. I will suspend my disbelief for other VNs, but when it comes to Being A ∆IK I would prefer some semblance of reality.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Pink Duct Tape

Quote from: LostInTheMist on November 09, 2023, 08:50:23 PMI'm mostly in it for Josy. If they ever force me to pick between the two, it won't really be a contest. But hopefully I won't be forced to choose. I've known a number of happy thrupples. I'm kinda hoping the Maya/Josy thing does not lead to a harem, because I've never known anyone who had such a relationship. I will suspend my disbelief for other VNs, but when it comes to Being A ∆IK I would prefer some semblance of reality.
Hey, every party needs a midget. :D

How far along are you in the story? Have you only got through Episode 8 because of Steam edition? Have you played the Interlude with Zoe as the main character? I was highly critical of it, wondering how Dr.PC could make me care about Zoe this late into the whole project. I didn't think there was any way he could reintroduce the MC's original girl, but it seems there is a definite "loser" path option to refuse everyone and await her return from San Diego that is viable. Episode 10 is looking like a late November / Early December release for Patreons.

I will say this... Quinn's path is my favorite of them, even though I am definitely on Team Sage. The reveal about Tybalt and Sage was hilarious. So was "who got knocked up." Though to be fair, that is pretty obvious.

LostInTheMist

I am only through episode 8.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Pink Duct Tape

Oooooooh! So you didn't do the Halloween Party yet. Or the Interlude about Zoe. The last thing you seen that picture of Sage and Tybalt on opposite sides of Jade and her husband, when Sage takes you to meet her parents and try to help Maya financially, leaving the MC in the bathroom going, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

You didn't find out why Zoe is back from San Diego, or who got knocked up, or who is behind the fake Tybalt Rooster account, or what's up with Sally and Magnar. You didn't see what happens with Tommy and Heather, or Quinn's "Good girl" side. 

Gotchya! Well then no more spoilers from me!

Except that Josy and MJ get caught doing something they shouldn't by Lily that makes the DIKs have a forking choice and them split up. ;P

SinfullyWicked

Hi Everyone! How is everyone doing?

Recently I started playing Hogwarts Legacy on my computer. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd and this has been an absolute dream come true for me. I'm almost halfway through it by now and I'm completely addicted. 

Unholy

I've been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate 3 and Coral Island.