Rise and Fall of Gender (archive)

Started by Aiden, January 10, 2011, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Silvermoon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Anesa

24  Where's Lilly?  Elizabeth?  :(

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Aeval

24 I'm trying my dear girlfriend..I'm trying!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Silvermoon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

Anesa

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

Anesa

TheLegionary

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

Aeval

30! TL..aren't I keeping you busy enough in the other thread!!

― Neil Gaiman