Bound to Serve

Started by Sabby, February 16, 2008, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

In a sort of Persian society, after a devastating war, a great act of magic was performed. Its effects would not show for a while, but once the next generation were ushered in, a better world was established. Men were made naturally docile, and lived only to serve their female rulers. Though this wasn't at all slavery. The men of this age are happy in their roles, and do not wish for anything but a peaceful life with their families and friends. Withing families, it is often the sons that perform all house keeping, and servicing of the families women. Intimate relationships between family members is not only excepted, but quite common, and often encouraged.

A side effect of this magic is that both men and women have an incredibly high sex drive, and need to make love several times a day. Because of this, it is not uncommon for customers at stores to have to wait for the employees to finish a quickie, or for strangers in the streets to find a quiet corner together.

Its a very open society, relaxed, peaceful, and liberated in body and mind.

The game focuses on a family of a mother and her two siblings, a teen aged girl, and her younger brother. The mother is a sorceress by recreation, but earns a good living as a merchant. She and her daughter share the boy for sexual pleasure, and sometimes both will enjoy him. He is more then happy to keep the house tidy and prepare all the meals.

But he is much more weaker then most boys his age, and so he tends to get jumped more often by girls in the streets or in his usual social groups. So, using her magic, the mother Seals him with an enchantment, so that if anyone but her or his sister decides to have a little fun with him, he will rendered completely impotent.

The game would focus on the families every day life and his service and servicing to them, plus his days at school with his sister. Some possibilities would be having him serve drinks to his mothers guests wearing something designed to show off his manhood in a Persian design, or the mother using her magic to keep him on the brink of orgasm all day, but unable to settle or finish.

Sweet, cuddly and could get pretty creative. A lovey freeform game, looking for a mother and sister. Anyone want in?

Nicky

I'll play if you like as the daughter

Garreth

I've been telling myself that I should do a game involving incest soon, but I have some doubts as to whether I could handle to dominant female role. Then again, I am fairly flexible, so I think I'll manage. It's just something I don't have a lot of experience with.

What I'm saying is, I'd like to take part in this game, in the role of the mother, because it's the only available one, but I cannot guarantee I'll do a good job, though I'll try my best.
Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.

Sabby

I'm sure you'll do fine. I'll write it up sometime soon.