Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsywoman

Yeah I agree with that

10. Still love the dragon
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Nico

Livrainbows

6, would be higher but I'm giggling because I'm imagining someones having difficulty taking the tie off

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Livrainbows

6, I have no idea what it's from

TheLaughingOne

8!

((Previous Avi was from the comic Tomboy, weird magical girl/eldritch horror/Horror style comic. WEird, gory, and twisted, but same time kinda fun in a messed up way.. And in searching for more info turns out shes invalid for Avatar material! soo.. Woops! Change time!)
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Nico

TriforceGoddess

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Deamonbane

I sense a saucy musical number coming up...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

TriforceGoddess

rpguy37

[tr][td]

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Gypsywoman

Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

rpguy37

[tr][td]

Gypsywoman

Still 10 and sexy as ever

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Gypsywoman

*smile* Thank you..

Still 10 for very sexy avi

midnightblack

Nodding-in-approval-and-utterly-unable-to-articulate-words-of-proper-praise/10
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

Soulfire

8, for creativity and uniqueness alone. 😊

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

CassieBear

Definitely an 8.5 I love the color scheme.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.