Fueding Bloods (Vampire Role Play) Now open to RP, but ongoing to enter~

Started by Sairin, February 01, 2012, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

Kaiten

Man you guys have really gone the high blooded route with those vampires! Can't wait till human/vampire interactions in the future >>

bubby

I apologize...today was a fucked up day for me. I have weekends off so I'll for sure work on that profile tomorrow.

Sairin

Quote from: bubby on February 10, 2012, 03:02:22 PM
I apologize...today was a fucked up day for me. I have weekends off so I'll for sure work on that profile tomorrow.

Don't worry about it~ whenever you're ready is fine

Kimera

Can't deside Royals or Outsiders  :'(

Both look so cool to play

Sairin

If you're looking for a sway, it appears we have one more Royal then outsider

Narianna

Quote from: bubby on February 10, 2012, 03:02:22 PM

*hugs the Bubby* Hope it gets better for you!

Narianna

Do we have an OOC for this by chance? Am I just overlooking it?

Sairin

You can put them in spoilers or parenthesis~ Or here even, as I think most of us are check this thread

bubby

Name: Faith. (Can't remember her surname)
Personality: Ever heard the term crazy like a fox? This can be applied to Faith. However, she is truly just a bit unstable. She is quite feral, and really only listens to the words of one. Soren Altgeist III. She takes her role as his Second quite seriously, and even at times can be known to dole out wise advice to her mentor. At any other time she is hunting with a ferocious fervor. She loves to Hunt, loves to toy with her prey. She is a beautiful being, and can be quite seductive. Even when she's covered in blood...
Faction: Outsider
Descent: Unknown
Background: Faith was reborn one day deep in the woods, with a heady thirst. For blood. Her mind knew nothing of how she got there, nor of who she had been. Faith was truly born again on that night, and began surviving on animals. She lived amongst the woods for a long while, acclimating all on her own to what she was now... a vampire. Eventually she made her way back into the cities, where she found Hunting to be so much more...energizing. How was it this exotic creature was able to manage amongst 'people' again so easily? An enigma wrapped in a conundrum. But she indeed managed it. She did this so well, that when Soren became Leader of the Outsiders, she slipped into the faction easily, and eventually made her way to his side, where she has been ever since.

Appearance: Her eyes are a startling gold. Her hair reaches to her waist, platinum white, her flesh alabaster. She is sleek and tone, exotic features, with the pale blue tattooing that trails from her face, to shoulder, to arm simply adding to her strange beauty.

bubby

Hope the profile works. Peace, if there's anything you want me to add, being Soren's Second..let me know..

...another note...I anticipate Soren getting a bit pissy at the bodies Faith has a tendency to leave behind..on his floor..or in the kitchen...or porch..kinda like a cat seeking its Masters approval...  >:)  ::)

Rhaegar14

Thinking of jumping in on this, but two questions.

1) I know this somewhat contradicts the "vampire weaknesses" section, but how would you feel about a human vampire hunter?
2) What about a dhampir (half-vampire)?
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Narianna

Ohhhh Bubby! *claps excitedly* She is quite the deranged beauty!

Welcome, Rhaegar! :)

Sairin

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on February 11, 2012, 02:46:51 AM
Thinking of jumping in on this, but two questions.

1) I know this somewhat contradicts the "vampire weaknesses" section, but how would you feel about a human vampire hunter?
2) What about a dhampir (half-vampire)?

1) There are vampire hunters. They work at Wasche, but humans are only beginning to get warmed up to the idea of vampires (As Outsiders are beginning to leave their feasts around for the past 50 years) being around so their technology against vampires is really weak for now. The best way they know to kill a vampire is to simply put them in the sun. That is about it.
Researches at Wasche are studying vampires to find a way to kill them. They are very slowly making process.

2) It is possible but I would like to keep the humans the underdogs for now. I'm assuming you're thinking of being a dhampir vampire hunter on the human's side?
Also if deciding to go dhampir I'll make it a bit more hard on you. All your vampire abilities would be cut in half and are not as strong as a full fledged vampire. If you wish to gain the abilities, however, you can be transformed normally by a vampire. Your weaknesses that you recieve as a vampire are also reduced. You can still die to sunlight, but it not as fast. You can stand in the sun for an hour or so, but it feels uncomfortable. Your weakness to the specific vampiric killing metal is reduced as well, but so is your vampire healing. This would then cancels out to a regular vampire being attacked in this way.

Also, welcome aboard, bubby!

bubby

Sairin

Rhaegar14

I was actually thinking of two different character concepts; I have no idea whose side the damper would be on if I went that route lol.

Additional question about the dhampir: how would his thirst for blood work?
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Sairin

dhampirs have a taste for blood. They love it and find it more of a pleasure, but don't have to live on it.

Also you will know which house you're from based on if you have the additional ability of mind bender or brute strength. Both the Royals and the Outsiders can also feel if you are friendly or a foe but both will dislike you, your opposing faction of course will dislike you more. Dhampirs are a joke to vampires. You will not, however, carry the mark of either Royal or Outsider on the back of your neck.  Being part vampire, you are also disliked by humans.

Rhaegar14

bubby

Sairin

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on February 11, 2012, 03:54:40 PM
Fuck yeah! Nobody likes me! XD

Haha ;( dhampirs have it rough. But yeah~ as soon as you post a profile you can jump in.

bubby

Hhmmm...should Faith join the little house party instead of watching from the street?  >:)

Kaiten

That would certainly be interesting! They are pretty much sandwiched as it is with Soren in the basement and Faith on the street, heh heh.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

bubby