Naughty Halfling (M seeing F)

Started by Hurricane, March 06, 2012, 12:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane

I have an idea for a game that actually came out of a very hot scene from the fantasy novel Grunts by Mary Gentle.

The idea is that a brutal clan of orc raiders have been cornered in a small village populated by the kind and good folk of other fantasy races (Humans, Halflings, Elves etc.)

Trapped in a bar, the orc leader grabs a Halfling wench and holds her life hostage for his freedom.

But as he stands with his dagger at her throat, holding her as a shield against the town protectors she sneakily slides her hand behind her back and into his trousers. She makes it clear to him (though not to the good warriors trying to free her) that she's a captive he really ought to keep!

The orc is so stunned that the naughty little halfling actually has to complete his demands for safe passage out of the village (with her in tow of course!)

Turns out she'd always had the desire to try Orc cock, and the idea of this badboy was just too tempting to let get away.

I'd love to play a brutal orc warrior who is charmed/seduced/lured by a naughty halfling maid who is just as bad as he is (in her own ways)

Where would the pair go? What other kinds of hijinxs could they get into? And what about the size differences!?

All super hot and possibly good fun.

Please drop me a line if it sounds like something you'd like to try?

Your,

- Hurricane