Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moondazed

Warm blankets=warm feet and hands *giggle*  I know, I know, the = is cheating :P
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Paradox

Quote from: Moondazed on December 23, 2008, 01:35:57 PM
Warm blankets=warm feet and hands *giggle*  I know, I know, the = is cheating :P

(It's not really a word so much as it is a symbol, so you should be good!)

I am not wearing any pants.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Moondazed

Clearly friction is your only recourse.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Paradox

Now where'd I leave those napkins..?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Moondazed

Paradox

Luckily, so does my girlfriend's mouth.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Moondazed

Pinching isn't always a bad thing.

Bliss

I don't want socks that pinch....

;)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Paradox

Lifting weights at the gym = happiness.

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Paradox

Are there no prisons? No workhouses?

Demoboy tom

depressed unnapreciated teenager that grew up
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs

Aeval

Very thankful for life's small gifts

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Oreida Wesker

Always forgeting useful or important things.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Paradox

Aeval

Christmas cookies are so very yummy!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Desan

Aeval

Quote from: Desan on December 25, 2008, 11:47:11 AM
I am curious on that one. ;)

Curiousity killed the cat..satisfaction satisfied:-)

― Neil Gaiman

Desan

Quote from: Aeval on December 25, 2008, 11:52:01 AM

Curiousity killed the cat..satisfaction satisfied:-)

Not a cat!Nope, a lycanthrope!

Aeval

Quote from: Desan on December 25, 2008, 12:07:15 PM
Not a cat!Nope, a lycanthrope!

Less common groups are Werecats- gotcha!  ;D

― Neil Gaiman

Desan

Quote from: Aeval on December 25, 2008, 12:23:20 PM

Less common groups are Werecats- gotcha!  ;D

You, Aeval, got me good. Touché.

Aeval

It's a good day to be alive! *I know..I know! 7 words..I couldn't help it!! --besides..they're small!

― Neil Gaiman