Urban RP (M4F)

Started by robitusinz, June 28, 2011, 02:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

I'm looking for a female writing partner who is interested in urban themed stories.  My source of inspiration is mainly hip-hop and rap music (and having grown up as a poor kid in the ghetto).  I'm open to just about all themes and am easy to work with.  I have a preference for email and IMs.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

robitusinz

I also have this weird idea that kinda brands the fourth walla bit.  This couple plays ' words with friends' a lot on their cellphones.  They take it to an extreme and start mixing in sexual favors as rewards for the winners of their games. 

The idea is for us to play ' words' against each other while our story characters are playing against each other, and the results of our games would influence the RP.

I guess id like somebody to play scrabble with and make it a bit interesting. :D

Demonica

Interesting. Any bites on this yet? I'm up for words with friends ;)

Le Immortelle

I'm interested in Urban RP with whole hip hop/rap thing. :)

North of 60°

If you are still looking, look me up ^^

Love to talk about this.

North
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."

robitusinz

Nice to see so much interest in urban settings.  Heh, I obviously didn't plan for that.  I'm going to   lock this thread for now and contact you guys.