Body Language (PG-13)

Started by Thunder, February 03, 2012, 09:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder

In this Thread, you can only emote, there is no speaking

Example: *(your name, or I) laughed at (name 2) as they fell from the tree* this is a very simple example, it can be MUCH more complicated :3

Thunder

*As I enter the forest, I look at the sky, looking bored, I lean against a tree and watch the meteor shower*

SouthernStorm

* I watch the sky fill with light as I lay on my back pondering the feel of leaves crunching in my fingertips*

Thunder

*hearing crunching somewhere near me, I tilt my head slightly and listen*

SouthernStorm

* I sense a presence in the woods...though I know I am alone...the darkness speaks to me tonight and I hear nothing*

Thunder

*glowing slightly, my Aura spreads out, sensing for others* *sensing no one, I nod a jump into the tree, knocking away pine cones to make a comfortable spot to sit*

SouthernStorm

* I hear a wolves howl and wonder who he calling to. Suddenly the darkness speaks...I am alert...my senses coming alive and I wait*

Thunder

*sitting in the tree, I hear wolves. My ear twitches as I try to locate the origin of the sound. Finally deciding that there is nothing to worry about, I begin to doze off*

SouthernStorm

*I explore the area around me looking for intruders into my peaceful world...though I can sense nothing I can not relax.* * I find a spot under a large tree and make my bed from soft newly fallen leaves. I slowly fall into sleep...dreaming of predators and prey*

Thunder

*half-asleep, I try to shift into a more comfortable position. However, I was moving to quickly, and I lost my balance. Yelping in surprise, I start to fall, hitting branches as I fall. Finally, I hit the ground not to far from Storm.*