[D&D 5e] New Days, New Heroes [D&D for Beginners] <not recruiting>

Started by Blythe, October 29, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Edit: Dec. 4th, 2018: This game is not actually actively recruiting at the moment. I should have updated the title and this 1st post earlier, but it slipped my mind. At the moment, I can't GM this due to RL illness & lack of time, though when I am available again, I'll contact those who previously expressed interest via PM.

The world building thread is here. Post here in the interest check if you are interested.

The TL;DR is that if you have always wanted to learn to play D&D 5e, this game will be catered to people who would like to learn. (Sorry experienced players! This is not for people well-versed in the game--this is to help newcomers to tabletop or D&D specifically). It will essentially function as a one-shot adventure set in a homebrewed place called "Llane Vale"--almost like a 'tutorial adventure' that will teach players the ins and outs of the game. If the players end up liking the game, it may turn into a longer campaign if that is something they are interested in.

Please do read the Game Rules/FAQ section carefully; you will need to be on board with all of them to play. Though I do strongly advise reading the entire worldbuilding thread; it's all important, but don't worry--it's not too lengthy.

Please note that the only permitted book for now is the Player's Handbook--I'm a big proponent of keeping things simple at first--so please do not ask about content that is not in the Player's Handbook.

I am looking for three additional players--I have one already--Flower. :)

Vergil1989

Do you mind if I just link a D&D Beyond character link in my sheet Blythe?  I don't mind filling out a lengthy E built sheet like Flower's done, I just thought I'd ask here first is all.  :D  Either way, I'll probably get something going in the next few days if not sooner.  Adios!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Flower

-rushes in- xD

I'm here and thrilled!

Here's the puppy I've been working on so far. It's still a work in progress but I'm hopeful I'll have her finish this weekend. I've been following a Youtube video guide on how to create the sheet so that's been helpful.

Blythe

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 29, 2018, 08:19:29 PM
Do you mind if I just link a D&D Beyond character link in my sheet Blythe?  I don't mind filling out a lengthy E built sheet like Flower's done, I just thought I'd ask here first is all.  :D  Either way, I'll probably get something going in the next few days if not sooner.  Adios!

I'd rather have sheets that use the BBCode & that are posted on the forums. This tends to give me more flexibility as a GM keeping up with character statistics compared to off-site sheets. However, I'm quite happy to help out if anyone runs into trouble with the coding (and if players already have a pre-done sheet and just need it ported over into the forum coding, I would be happy to do that on a person's behalf to ease some of the pain-in-the-butt of it all. Just PM me a link. ^^ )

Quote from: Flower on October 29, 2018, 08:22:36 PM
-rushes in- xD

I'm here and thrilled!

Here's the puppy I've been working on so far. It's still a work in progress but I'm hopeful I'll have her finish this weekend. I've been following a Youtube video guide on how to create the sheet so that's been helpful.

Wonderful! I look forward to seeing your character, and do let me know if you need any assistance.

Also, I made a small error in the BBCoded sheet which I will fix now in my world building thread--the version players copy has a '3' in the level section that should not be there. Starting level is 1--that's 100% my bad. I should have checked my coding a bit better.

Flower

I just remembered a question I had. In 5e, there isn't a language section for Drow characters. Google was given me Uncommon and Common. Is that accurate?

Vergil1989

I believe it's supposed to be Undercommon, but I THINK that's accurate otherwise for drow.  And no worries Blythe, I'll get one started tomorrow probably if not tonight, it'll just take me longer is all.  :D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Blythe

Quote from: Flower on October 29, 2018, 08:27:58 PM
I just remembered a question I had. In 5e, there isn't a language section for Drow characters. Google was given me Uncommon and Common. Is that accurate?

For the purposes of this game, drow who are player-characters can start with the languages typical to all elves--Elvish and Common.  :-)

Silk

la dame en noir

TBH, I've forgotten how to properly play D&D (or any table top RPG). This sounds like fun.

Edit: The link takes us somewhere else, just a heads up.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Blythe

Link in 1st post fixed.

For the record, anyone is welcome to apply to the game so long as they are new to D&D--I will evaluate who I would like to play based on what sheet they submit and based on trying to form a strong group dynamic--so there is no guarantee of getting in, with the exception being the person I mentioned in the OP.

I am likely to leave this check open about...two weeks or so? This should ideally give a chance for several people to see it and plenty of time for people to finish a character sheet.

Vergil1989

If we don't have a cleric, I'll probably try to run with something from either Sarenrae's church OR maybe the Raven Queen, I'll give it some thought either way.  :D

Blythe

Clerics are definitely important for a balanced party, so if you want to go for cleric, definitely go for cleric. :)

Folks are welcome to discuss what race/class combos you are considering. Generally, a balanced party makeup will have a cleric who has access to healing, an arcane caster of some sort (wizard, sorceror, warlock, etc), a party member (usually rogue) who can deal with traps, and at least one front-line melee character (typically a fighter).

Flower

I thought about making a healer but changed my mind. I'm shit at writing melee attacks so I thought it would be better if I rolled a ranged class. I am still debating between warlock and ranger. xD Not to worry, I'll make up my mind this weekend.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Blythe

Woot!

I will get back to PMs sent to me about this game likely late tonight; I fell a little behind but I am catching up.

Folks can feel free to ask me questions...or, if it's hard to figure out what to ask, I could write a 'walkthrough' for how to make a character if folks would rather. ^^

Levi

Quote from: Blythe on November 09, 2018, 01:51:56 PM
Woot!

I will get back to PMs sent to me about this game likely late tonight; I fell a little behind but I am catching up.

Folks can feel free to ask me questions...or, if it's hard to figure out what to ask, I could write a 'walkthrough' for how to make a character if folks would rather. ^^

All help appreciated I don't even know where to begin!

Blythe

I am pondering this a bit as I think this might help people looking at the thread...Levi, would you be willing to let me know what race/class you are interested in playing? We could walk you through character creation here in-thread! I think step-by-step walkthroughs where people can see an example are the most helpful. (Don't worry, I'm nice and not critical when I help with character creation. But it's okay if you'd rather not do that and would rather I write up a more general walkthrough for everyone!)

Blythe

Also, double post, but my BBCode sheet has an error that I need to let prospective players know about--I had a saving throw called 'Chill' in there. Ignore that. I've removed it from my coding as I just spotted that, but if you already put it on your sheet, it's okay to remove that. it's not relevant for this game. ^^

LilyOfTheGalley

I would be interested in playing a spellcaster, mainly because I find spellcasting so confusing. I think it'd be a good way to learn. Flower's character is a warlock so I would make a wizard or sorcerer (leaning towards the former because I've always been too scared to play a wizard as I find their magic system completely incomprehensible) but might need a bit of hand-holding. On the other hand I don't want to overload the party with casters.

Flower

I don't mind. :) We'll just kill the enemy before they see us. xD

Levi

Quote from: Blythe on November 10, 2018, 04:18:57 PM
I am pondering this a bit as I think this might help people looking at the thread...Levi, would you be willing to let me know what race/class you are interested in playing? We could walk you through character creation here in-thread! I think step-by-step walkthroughs where people can see an example are the most helpful. (Don't worry, I'm nice and not critical when I help with character creation. But it's okay if you'd rather not do that and would rather I write up a more general walkthrough for everyone!)

Sure, Blythe!

I think i would like to be a halfling. For class I'm looking at a Bard

LilyOfTheGalley

Character sheet for a gnome wizard. I think I got most of the stats but for now I've left spells prepared blank as I'm not sure on that. I used acronym (hover over) tags to point out things I was unsure of or just to "show my working" in how I calculated them.

Wandering Mind

Is this game still recruiting?  If so, what’s the deadline?  I’ve played 2nd and 3rd edition but not 5th.
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

Alrighty. Moving my character creation here in case my questions helps another nooblet. :) It' nowhere near done. Going to work on it today.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Panya

Class/Level: Warlock/1
Background: Charlatan
Race: Elf - Drow
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality Traits: Sarcasm and insults are my weapon of choice.
Flattery is my preferred trick of getting what I want.

Ideals: Independence. I am a free spirit - No one tells me what to do.
Bonds: A powerful person killed someone I love. Some day soon, I'll have my revenge.
Flaws: I'm too greedy for my own good. I can't resist taking a risk if there is money involved.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Expanded Personality: Pan has a survivalist mentality. She often thinks of herself before others and believes that power and/or money will solve a lot of her problems. She has a lot of resentment issues as well.

Age: [Here] || Size: Medium || Height: 5'10 || Weight: 160
Eyes: Sapphire || Skin: Black || Hair: White
Expanded Description: Has various nicks and cuts from a plethora of experiences; also her ears are pierced as well.

Backstory: Pan's father committed an unforgivable crime in the lands deep below Llane Vale. As such, they had no other choice but to run as the punishment for his crime was death. Her father was injured in their escape but they made it to the surface with their lives intact. It was a new world from that point onward. They were not fully accepted into the other clan of drow and neither did the really find their place with other races of the Vale.

Life was hard for Pan from that point onward. Her family was poor. With poverty, chaos seeded itself in their household, making it an inhospitable place rather than a welcoming one. Although angry with her parents, she directed most of her rage to those who expelled them from their homes, to those who mistreated them in the Vale.

It was that anger which attracted him (Asmodeus) to her. He promised her power and a means to make them beg for mercy and deny it in a punishing blow or eternal torment.

Stats
Armor Class:  13 (11 + Dex Mod - or as in class/armor description)
Initiative: +2 (Dex Modifier)
Speed: 30 ft.
Passive Perception: 0
Hit Point Maximum: 10 (8 + con modifier)
Hit Dice: 1d8
Proficiency Bonus: +2

Attributes:
Strength: 8 || Dexterity: 14 || Constitution: 14 || Charisma: 15 +1 = 16 || Wisdom: 10 || Intelligence: 13
Str: -1 || Dex: +2 || Con: +2 || Cha: +3 || Wis: +0 || Int: +1

Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma
Proficiencies: (Eg, Cha + Dex)
Str: -1 || Dex: +2 || Con: +2 || Cha: +5 || Wis: +2 || Int: +1

Skills: Deception, Sleight of Hand
Proficiencies: Intimidation, Arcana
Acrobatics (Dex): +2 || Animal Handling (Wis): +2  || Arcana (Int): +0  || Athletics (Str): -1  || Deception (Cha): +0  || History (Int): +1  || Insight (Wis): +2  || Intimidation (Cha): +0  || Investigation (Int): +1 || Medicine (Wis): +2  || Nature (Int): +1  || Perception (Wis): +2  || Performance (Cha) +0 || Persuasion (Cha): +5  || Religion (Int): +1  || Sleight of Hand (Dex): +0  || Stealth (Dex): +2  || Survival (Wis): +2

Proficiencies:

Disguise Kit
Forgery Kit
Light armor
Simple weapons

Languages.  Elvish and Common

Features and Traits:

Superior Darkvision. Your darkvision has a radius of 120 feet.

Sunlight Sensitivity. You have disadvantage on attack rolls and on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight when you, the target of your attack, or whatever you are trying to perceive is in direct sunlight.

Drow Magic. You know the dancing lights cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the faerie fire spell once per day. When you reach 5th level, you can also cast the darkness spell once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

Drow Weapon Training. You have proficiency with rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows.

Patron: Fiend
- Dark One's Blessing: 4 temporary hit points (charisma modifier +warlock level) when foe killed

Spells
Cantrips
Dancing Lights (racial) - [230]
Eldritch Blast - [237]
Chill Touch - [221]

1st Level
Spell Slots {0}
[Hex] [{X} For prepped, {_} for not]  - [Spell page]
[Hellish Rebuke] [{X} For prepped, {_} for not]  - [Spell page]

2nd Level
Spell Slots {0}
[SPELL NAME] [{X} For prepped, {_} for not]  - [Spell page]

3rd Level
Spell Slots {0}

4th Level
Spell Slots {0}

5th Level
Spell Slots {0}

Spell Stats
Spellcasting Ability: Charisma
Spell Save DC:  13 (8 + your proficiency bonus + charisma modifier)
Spell Attack Bonus:  5 (your proficiency bonus + your charisma modifier)

Attacks/Spellcasting:
[Light Crossbow] || +4  (Dex + Proficiency Bonus) || 1d8 + 2 (dex)
[Dagger] || +4  (Dex + Proficiency Bonus) || 1d4 + 2 (dex)

Equipment:
[ITEM NAME] || [WEIGHT]
Light Crossbow
20 bolts

A set of fine clothes
A disguise kit
A component pouch
Scholar's Pack
Leather Armor
Daggers x3

Tools of the con of your choice (ten stoppered bottles filled with colored liquid, a set of weighted dice, a deck of marked cards, or a signet ring of an imaginary duke),
A belt pouch containing 15 gp

Money 4d4 (10) x 10 gp
CP (Copper): 0
SP (Silver): 0
GP (Gold): 100
PP (Platinum): 0

Carrying Capacity: 120 (Strength score times 15)

Aenon

Hey, since you guys are new I will jump in uninvited and drop some step-by step advice for making a char faster without getting lost.

1. Choose class

2. Choose race

3. Choose ability scores, and modify them from the race

4. Write down the racial abilities (darkvision, etc). If you have a feat from your race, add that too

5. Write your HP according to your class and your Con. First level you get max hp.

6. Choose your skills from your class. If your race gives you a skill, add that too if you haven't done so already.

7. Choose a background, and write down the skills you get. If you have doubles you can change them to whatever you want.

8. Write down your equipment your class gives you, choosing the available options. Then add the equipment from your background. With the remaining gold buy whatever you want, or keep the gold.

9. Write down your AC and your attacks. AC is Armor+dex (up to the max bonus) + shield (if you have one), and attack is Stength+Prof bonus for melee/Dex+Prof for ranged or finesse weapons. Damage is the weapon dice plus your ability mod (str/dex).

10. Add the rest. Saving throws, speed, etc etc. Go back and write down your background feature too. Passive skills are 10+your skill modifier.

11. Choose spells if you are a caster. Generally at level 1 you should have 1 offensive spell you will be using most of the time, and 1 defensive spell that you will be using when needed. As you level up make sure to avoid choosing too many concentration spells, or choosing only offensive spells, or choosing only defensive spells. Utility spells are cool.

12. Roll for trinket!

I think I didn't forget anything... :P

Also Flower since your Dex is 14 your initiative and AC should be higher ;)

That's it folks, have a fun time <3

Flower

Yeah I jacked up some numbers so I need to go over the whole thing. xD

I'm going to leave it there for meows. Let me know if I've gone astray or not.

Aenon

Quote from: Flower on November 12, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
Yeah I jacked up some numbers so I need to go over the whole thing. xD

I'm going to leave it there for meows. Let me know if I've gone astray or not.

You are also proficient in perception (from being an elf), you have some mistakes on the skill bonuses, and you have two 1st lvl spells known total.
The starting gold 4d10*10 is in case you want to buy every item instead of getting the suggested ones  ;) Even though it probably is a small difference in the long run :P

Everything else looks good!

Flower

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think this D&D sheet is harder than my V20 one. xD

LilyOfTheGalley

For my spells, I just picked the ones recommended by the PHB, except I swapped the Light cantrip for Minor Illusion because gnomes have Darkvision so I thought Light would be less useful. I really...have no idea of how good or bad all the different spells are.

Dezco

Hello guys! So I'm pretty much a beginner in DnD and I'd love to join you! I went ahead and created a rogue (pirate background). Though I still need to figure out exactly how the equipment section works...  ;)

Grelai Rhahro

Class/Level: Rogue/1
Background: Variant Sailor: Pirate
Race: Human (Tethyrian)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality Traits: I stretch the truth for the sake of a good story
Ideals: The sea is freedom - the freedom to go anywhere and do anything (chaotic)
Bonds: Ruthless raiders murdered my captain and crewmates, plundered our ship, and left me to die. Vengeance will be mine.
Flaws: Once I start drinking, it’s hard for me to stop!
Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers males)
Expanded Personality: Grelai is a maximizer of potential and opportunities. He knows that — “Life is not a matter of having good card cards, but of playing a poor hand well.” He is passionate & enthusiastic while also exhibits free and independent thinking.

Eyes: Timber || Skin: White || Hair: Dirty brown
Expanded Description: Right ear carries an earing. His frame has a few scars littered all over.

Backstory: As a son of a common street whore, young Grelai learned how to fend for himself even at a tender age. As a boy, he was seen as a child of the street, beggars and the poor would all look after him, teaching him various skills, especially thievery and lock-picking. Growing up in a port town, Grelai showed immense interest in sailing ships and war galleys. As fate would have it he came across a pirate crew who’s captain took a liking to the young orphan. Grelai was promised treasures beyond imagination. And truthfully, Anywhere was better than the dark and damp hovel he shared with other homeless people. 

And so destiny took young Grelai out onto the sea. There he worked as the pirate captain's cabin boy. His fear of Captain Drake, however, never diminished.  the story of the pirate captain with a white scar down his face who ate the flesh off of little boys who ran off to sea was a  reputation which preceded Drake.

Grelai was a quick learner. One of the most important lessons he learned early on was: the sea was a cruel, cruel bitch and the men crazy enough to pit themselves against her probably deserved whatever she could throw at them. To this day he dreams of a certain moment when he thought the sea would swallow them whole:

"Come on boy, you look like death's coming for you," Captain Drake shouted over the deafening crash of waves battering the three-mast ship, affectionately named King's Ransom. Drake looked like one of the devil's minions as he flashed a smile in Grelai's direction. It was terrifying.

Grelai eventually grew into a fine young man with a broad skill set which Captain Drake knew how to put to use. Life at sea was a pain in the ass, especially when one had to share it with a dozen coarse and bearded, filthy men. But for Grelai they’d become his family. Until the lot was slaughtered by an unexpected attack. being part of the pirate crew, Grelai had been part of countless battles...but he had never seen anything like that:

It had been a slaughter rather than a fight.

Pushing on into uncharted wastes, their ship had scraped its bottom across an unmarked reef, and they were stuck. The reef was a natural trap which raiders exploited. bestial savages mounted the ship, the merciless trash of dockside brothels and prison breaks. The cruelty that warmed their blood was not human. In the terror and roar of a gathering storm, they leaped howling to the onslaught. Grelai witnessed how his crew members got killed one after the other and by the time the last of the raiders had boarded their ship, Captain Drake’s head had already been split from his shoulders.

Grelai, with no hope of survival, threw himself off the ship, into the cruel embrace of the cold sea. As if by miracle, he survived, days later flushed onto shores of an unknown land which he later came to know as Llane Vale. 

Stats
Armor Class: 12
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft
Passive Perception: 11
Hit Point Maximum: 10
Hit Dice: 1d8
Proficiency Bonus: +2

Attributes:
Strength: 11 || Dexterity: 16 || Constitution: 14 || Charisma: 15 || Wisdom: 9 || Intelligence: 13
Str: +1 || Dex: +3 || Con: +2 || Cha: +2 || Wis: -1 || Int: +1

Saving Throws:
Proficiencies: Intelligence, Dexterity
Str: +1 || Dex: +5 || Con: +2 || Cha: +2 || Wis: -1 || Int: +3

Skills:
Proficiencies: Athletics, perception, Acrobatics, persuasion, slight of hand and stealth

Acrobatics (Dex): +7 || Animal Handling (Wis): -1  || Arcana (Int): +1  || Athletics (Str): +3  || Deception (Cha): +4  || History (Int): +1  || Insight (Wis): -1  || Intimidation (Cha): +2  || Investigation (Int): +1  || Medicine (Wis): -1  || Nature (Int): +1  || Perception (Wis): +1  || Performance (Cha) +2 Persuasion (Cha): +6  || Religion (Int): +1  || Sleight of Hand (Dex): +3  || Stealth (Dex): +5  || Survival (Wis): -1

Proficiencies:
(Include Tools, Instruments and Languages here.)

Languages: Human and Orcish
Light armor,

Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords

Thieves’ tools, Navigator’s tools, Vehicles (water)

Features and Traits:
(List any Class/Race traits here. Include the description for ease of use.)

Class traits:

Sneak attack - 1d6 (Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an Attack if you have advantage on the Attack roll. The Attack must use a Finesse or a ranged weapon.)

Expertise - At 1st level, choose two of your skill proficiencies, or one of your skill proficiencies and your proficiency with Thieves' Tools. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies. ( I doubled my Acrobatics and

Thieves' Cant - a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves' cant understands such messages.

Features:

Bad reputation - (used instead of ship’s passage)Once per week, if caught by the authorities, you can get away with a crime considered no worse than a misdemeanor. This can include : petty theft, public intoxication, simple assault, disorderly conduct, trespassing, vandalism or first time possession of small amounts of certain drugs (At the DM's discretion).

Spells
Cantrips
[SPELL NAME] - [Spell page]
[SPELL NAME] - [Spell page]

1st Level
Spell Slots {0}

2nd Level
Spell Slots {0}

3rd Level
Spell Slots {0}

4th Level
Spell Slots {0}

Spell Stats
Spellcasting Ability: [Here]
Spell Save DC: [Here]
Spell Attack Bonus: [Here]

Attacks/Spellcasting:
[Rapier] || +5 || [1d8+3/P]
[crossbow] || +5 || [1d6+3/P]

Equipment:
[ITEM NAME] || [WEIGHT]

A belaying pin (club),
50 feet of silk rope,
a lucky charm (a small stone with a hole in the center) a set of common clothes,
a belt pouch containing 10 gp

Money
CP:
SP:
GP:
PP:

Carrying Capacity: [Here] (Strength score times 15)

Blythe

Just letting people know i have not forgotten this; I am currently recuperating from a minor surgery but am hoping that I'll feel up to getting this in gear/helping players with character creation in the next few days, though given that recovery's often weird/unpredictable, I'm hesitant to give a specific date for when I know I can. But I have not forgotten this & am still interested in GMing it, provided the wait has not been too off-putting for potential players. ^^:

Flower

No worries. I hope you recover quickly but take as long as you need to. :)

Wandering Mind

[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fredasce

I would really like to join this, if there's still room! I've only played DnD once and that was ages ago, so I'd like to get my knowledge on :D

My O/O's
Request Thread
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore

LilyOfTheGalley

I am still interested but please take all the time you need to recover, Blythe. Wishing you the best.

Blythe

So I wanted to run this pretty badly, however, I was not anticipating several RL events occurring, both with some family trouble and with that minor surgery I had in particular. I've had a devil of a time keeping up with the RPs I already have & am still quite behind there. I might have to put this one on ice for a while--I will attempt this again when I am able to have more time to devote to it so that I can be the best DM I could be for it. I feel it's unfair to my prospective players to make you all wait so long for something as basic as character walkthroughs/reviews. :(

Thank you all for your interest. If you would like to be contacted whenever I do have enough time to run this in the future, please note that here in thread and I'll remember you. :)

Levi

Take care of yourself first, we can wait. please remember me!

Flower

+1

Good luck with recovery. I hope RL calms down for you. Poke me when you're ready.

Fredasce

Quote from: Blythe on November 22, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
So I wanted to run this pretty badly, however, I was not anticipating several RL events occurring, both with some family trouble and with that minor surgery I had in particular. I've had a devil of a time keeping up with the RPs I already have & am still quite behind there. I might have to put this one on ice for a while--I will attempt this again when I am able to have more time to devote to it so that I can be the best DM I could be for it. I feel it's unfair to my prospective players to make you all wait so long for something as basic as character walkthroughs/reviews. :(

Thank you all for your interest. If you would like to be contacted whenever I do have enough time to run this in the future, please note that here in thread and I'll remember you. :)

I know it'll be worth the wait. Take care and if you can, let me know when you'd like to run this game.

My O/O's
Request Thread
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore

LilyOfTheGalley

Best wishes for your recovery. If you do get this up running, do let me know, but for now take care of yourself.  :-)

Wandering Mind

I will be backing out of this due to the amount of games/stories that I’m involved in at this time.  I will let you know if I get more free time if you start this up but I will defer to others who want to play.  I hope your recovery is going well.  Get better soon.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]