The Gates [Demons vs Hunters] [ SHUT DOWN. MOVING ]

Started by Rezn, August 24, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezn

Thank you for your interest in The Gates.

Unfortunately, we are shutting this game down here on Elliquiy and it will be moved elsewhere. The Gates will have its own dedicated forum and all threads relating to The Gates will soon be deleted or abandoned entirely if the staff doesn't delete them. If you wanted more information about this and want to join our game as we make this transition, please reach out to me via PM.

Thank you.

- MrsTenpenny

Szandor

Player Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Post Frequency: Twice a Week (Possibly more at times)

Name: Astaroth
Role: Duke of Hell
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Face Claim: Kevin Durand -
One
Two
Three
Posting Rate: SLOW

Rezn

Welcome! Thank you for expressing interest in our roleplay! ^^

Chantarelle

Player Timezone: Pacific
Post Frequency: More than one post a week, more likely every other day.

Name: Morrigan Ravenmore
Role: Lilith
Sexual Orientation: anything goes but prefers men
Face Claim: Adrianna Lima

https://imgur.com/a/vwix4CX

https://imgur.com/a/wKqYI9Z

https://imgur.com/OdqMpvF

https://imgur.com/a/11NLiRr
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Rezn

Lady Sakura

This looks beautiful;

Player Timezone: Central Time Zone - US
Post Frequency: I'm going to go with once a week at a least; currently in school and working

Name: Narcissa Knight
Role: Naamah
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Face Claim: Coming soon

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Rezn

Greetings Lady Sakura. Welcome! Thank you for your interest!

Lady Sakura

Thank you :D

I've kind of decided on my face claim: Ildi Silva, Please. She fits the image I want as a countess.

ZionVI

Player Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Post Frequency: Once a week on average. Will range depending on work.

Name: Ilyas Colt
Role: Knight (Seraphim)
Sexual Orientation: Bi, preference for males.
Face Claim: Dan Avidan.
One
Two
Three NSFW

Pockets

Player Timezone: Eastern Standard (US)
Post Frequency: Depends on the activity of a particular scene and real life but usually three or four times a week.

Name: Mordecai James
Role: Grandmaster
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Face Claim: Brock O’Hurn

08/02 - New A/A Update

Chantarelle

Rezn

Happy to have you here Zion & Pockets! Our co-founder, Rhael, has been MIA for a few days. I think we do have enough people to at least get this RP up and running but I'll see if she comes back and go from there, she is playing Lucifer so she has a bit of a big role. ^^"

Wifeyberk

Player TimezoneCurrently in the UK, GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Post FrequencyCan post daily if desired/needed by the story- will check daily.

Role: Templar Knight- Priestess.  Myridia
Sexual Orientation: Pan.
Face Claim: Melanie Liburd

Lady Sakura

Rezn

Lady Sakura

Rezn

That’s fine! Just notify any changes either in this thread or PM me so I know. :)

Kokaine

Player Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time | GMT -7
Post Frequency: At bare minimum once a week, more if scene and time permit.

Name: Artemis Bishop
Role: Templar Knight of the Thrones Coterie
Face Claim: Emeraude Toubia

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rezn

Lady Sakura

Wifeyberk

Rhael

Hey all,

Thank you very much for joining. I'm definitely not MIA  ::) Sadly, sometimes my job ships me abroad at a moment's notice and the places I visit aren't exactly luxury resorts (AKA no Internet), so I remain isolated until I get back home in the US.

But at any rate, we have a good number of people and the roleplay will begin soon. A few threads will be created in Extreme Small Groups, including an OOC discussion one that we can use to brainstorm, communicate, plan and generally keep in touch.

I'm very excited to live this story with you all. Stay tuned for more info soon. Meanwhile, have a grand weekend.
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

la dame en noir

Hey guys! I was directed this way by Rhael and I'm currently out of town at Dragon Con. I won't be able to finish my profile right now, but I will be able to Monday. I just wanted to post something now to plant a spot!

Player Timezone: Southeast (Eastern)
Post Frequency: Three times a week(or more depending)

Name: Zuri Eastman
Role: Templar Squire of Thrones Coterie
Face Claim: TBA
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Rezn

No worries, la dame. Happy for you to join us! We will see you soon!

Rhael

Hey all. OOC discussion thread up and running -- > Right Here < --

The roleplay should start tomorrow. We should have a couple of posts from my partner MrsTenpenny and myself, as Lucifer. We'll use the OOC Discussion thread to post news and keep tabs on what's going on, so be sure to bookmark or visit it on a regular basis. If you have questions, post them there, and of course, use the topic to comment the roleplay and get in touch with the rest of the group.

Hope to read from all of you soon. Happy Friday! 
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

Endwell

-plants flag- Hello! I look forward to warping your minds making friends here  O:)

Player Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Post Frequency: At least once a week depending on how many scenes I have going on. Could easily be more frequently at times.

Name: Delphine Delcroix
Role: Agrat bat Mahlat
Face Claim: Rhianna
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Chantarelle

Rhael

Hey there, Endwell. Welcome aboard! The RP should start tomorrow, so you joined at a good time, I'd say.

Updated the repository thread with your character.

We'll stop recruiting female characters until the ratio will be more balanced.

Chantarelle

Drake Valentine

Player Timezone: US Central
Post Frequency: Varies with off days and given interaction involving my character. Ideally twice or more week, but if in active scene and off that given day, I may be able to squeeze out few more replies.

Name: Francis Mormon(Human) | Asmodeus (Fallen)
Role: The Original Soul Dealer
Age: Human: Late 50s | Actual Age: Unknown as he was among the first of many of God's creations.
Face Claim: Mads Mikkelsen

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rezn

Welcome, Drake! Great to have you join us. Wonderful FC if I may add.

Drake Valentine

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Rezn

Attention everyone!

The Gates is finally underway. A link that will directly take you to the main IC thread will be listed here.

I encourage everyone who has already applied to head there whenever they can and read up on how this game is gonna kick off. I’m very excited to see how everyone interacts! And for those of you who are interested, please refer back to the first page of this thread and apply. Right now we are only recruiting male characters at this time. This is subject to change.

tobisquestion

I'm up for this RP! I was quite interested in the club owner role but it looks to me that you are much more urgently needed additional foot soldiers for the coteries. I'll submit one in the next hour or so.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Rhael

Thank you very much. By the way, we're in the process of making those Footpad roles a little more attractive with something unique only they can do, so stay tuned.

Ultimately, though, we wish to cover all canon roles in the end, so play whoever inspires you the most. At the moment we're only recruiting male characters to balance the male/female ratio.

Lithium

Rezn

Lithium, you may join once tobis has joined. We just don’t want there to be an uneven amount of males and females. Don’t fret!

Lithium

tobisquestion

I'll have my character submitted in the next half hour...then you can stop fretting. :)

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Rhael

Pokes Lithium to increase the fretting  >:)

We updated the Footpads. Take a look at the main post in the first page, under the section describing the Templars. In short, Footpads = Ultimate badass fighters.

Rezn

We are so thrilled to have you all express interest! It means the world.

As always, when applying, be sure to grab the application code from the first page and please include a face claim!

tobisquestion

Player Timezone: GMT
Post Frequency: 1-3 times a week

Name: Tariq al-Shujae
Role: Footpad #1 - Seraphims Coterie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with heavy female preference
Face Claim: Tahar Rahim

Rezn

Welcome, tobis! Happy to have you aboard!

Another announcement for everyone, we are accepting females again! So anyone who is interested in either playing a male or female role may do so freely. ^^

Cold Heritage

Player Timezone: Pacific Timezone. GMT -8
Post Frequency: Generally two to three times a week.

Name: Michael Lanes
Role: Footpad #2 - Thrones Coterie
Face Claim: Dolph Lundgren
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Rezn

Rhael

Welcome to the latest arrivals. Updated the repository thread here, and also added characters' orientation, so people can easily see who likes what without having to comb the applications here.

Lithium

Player Timezone: EST
Post Frequency: 1+ times per week

Name: Sundae Mornin
Role: Footpad of the Seraphims Coterie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Face Claim: Ira Chernova

Rhael

And welcome aboard, Lithium.

Registration for Templars characters are suspended. We need more demons or humans now.

Rezn

Welcome, Lithium!

Reminder for everyone: Templar characters are suspended for now! We are currently only recruiting Demons and Humans.

Drake Valentine

Are we allow multi characters or control lesser npcs? Like non named demon/fallen? But obviously much weaker than names if so?

ZionVI

Rezn

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 01, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
Are we allow multi characters or control lesser npcs? Like non named demon/fallen? But obviously much weaker than names if so?

It is one character per person, however, NPCs are an exception to this. So by all means!

Rezn

Drake Valentine

Quote from: MrsTenpenny on September 01, 2018, 09:39:51 PM
It is one character per person, however, NPCs are an exception to this. So by all means!

Hmm, but do I fill out similar for NPC roles? 

Rezn

CShades

Player Timezone: GMT-3
Post Frequency: Once a week or so should be fair. 

Name: Oba Atanda Ifelewa, but he really answers to a lot of other names.
Role: Human club owner
Sexual Orientation: So very lost.
Face Claim: Djimon Hounsou
Here

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Nico

Player Timezone: GMT +2
Post Frequency: I never really promise any posting rate. Too much pressure (and disappointment if it does not happen in time for whatever reason.)

Name: Franklin
Role: Human - Detective
Sexual Orientation: We will see.
Face Claim: Joel Kinnaman

Lady Sakura

Oh my God yes!! To the both of you just yes!! Yay and everything!

CShades

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Rezn

Welcome CShades and Nico! Wonderful to have some more humans in the mix!

Rezn

Attention everyone:

We’re getting to that point where nearly every role has been filled! I cannot believe so many of you are interested in The Gates. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am at a loss for words. Anyway, listed below are the roles that are remaining, to those of you who were interested.

1 Human: 1 Female
2 Fallen: 1 Male, 1 Female
5 Templars: 2 Females, 3 Males

Rhael

Drake Valentine

Name: Excelius
Role: Asmodeus's Muscle <NPC Demon>
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Face Claim: Omari Hardwick

IvoryTigress

Player Timezone: MST (( Currently GMT -7))
Post Frequency: Once per week at minimum
Name: Eisheth the Unseen
Role: Baroness of Hell
Age: Body age 35, Demonic age unknown. She stopped concerning herself with such frivolities ages ago.
Face Claim: Kate Beckinsale

Rezn

IvoryTigress

Rhael

Kokaine

Name: Nova
Role: Templar - Weapons R&D + Trainer | Artemis Bishop's Adoptive Mother <NPC>
Face Claim: Gina Torres
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Rhael

NPC added!

And while we're at it, let me remind potential interested parties that we're still recruiting and eager to fill the roster of canon roles. One human and demon characters are still available, as well as a few Templar characters. We already have a total of 18 wonderful writers, come join us!

Devilyn Sydhe

Player Timezone: Central Time US
Post Frequency: 1-2 per week

Name: Belial
Role: King of Hell
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Face Claim: Drew McIntyre
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Rhael

Welcome aboard, KalebHyde! Repository  updated. Be sure to catch up in the Main OOC thread (link is in the first page)

And with that, all demon roles are now taken. We'll only recruit the remaining human and templar roles, after which we'll open to free from characters (who could join either side, or just be additional humans if desired).

Rezn

Welcome, Kaleb! So excited to see all the demons roles taken!

The recruitment thread has been updated and we are only recruiting players to take the remaining Templar roles and the last human role! After that, as Rhael said, we’ll open to free form characters. ^^

Kokaine

Quote from: Rhael on September 04, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
NPC added!

And while we're at it, let me remind potential interested parties that we're still recruiting and eager to fill the roster of canon roles. One human and demon characters are still available, as well as a few Templar characters. We already have a total of 18 wonderful writers, come join us!

Thank you!

And yes, moar Templars please! xD

My O/Os

Lady Kitsune

If I could be a Templar please.  :-)

Player Timezone: Eastern
Post Frequency: 1-2 times a week at the least.

Name: Celeste Lemaire
Role: Templar Footpad of the Cherubim Coterie.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual for now...not experienced enough to decide.
Face Claim: Phoebe Tonkin
I am working on it, I swear!

Rhael

Thank you for joining and welcome aboard! Repository updated. Be sure to check the OOC discussion thread, and don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any question.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=292761.125

We're getting closer and closer to filling the entire roster of canon roles. Only five official roles still remain now.

Rezn

Cula

Player Timezone: American Central Time
Post Frequency: At least twice per week

Name: Siegmund der Löwe
Role: Templar Squire of the Cherubim's Coterie
Sexual Orientation: Justice
Face Claim: Christoph Waltz

Hello, folks! This game caught my eye, as the premise looks very interesting and I do enjoy a little bit of the ol' Deus Vult now and again. It looks like recruitment's still going on, so I'd like to try to throw my hat into the ring if it's not too late!

Rezn

It certainly is not too late. We are still recruiting. Thank you for joining us, Cula! Wonderful to see another person interested in our little story. And finally, a Christoph Waltz! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask either me or Rhael.

Rhael

Rhael

An update in this thread for those who might still be interested in joinin.

The Gates has reached the second chapter of the pilot episode and proceeding forward with the main plot. We adopt a TV show terminology because our game will adhere to the same format of a TV series, with episodes featuring a main storyline and subplots. It is not too late to join us. We only just started and we would very much like to fill the entire roster of canon roles. There are still a few roles left available if you are interested.

Rezn

Hello everyone! Just a quick update/announcement.

Our old player who took on the role of Astaroth unfortunately had to separate due to RL issues. This is an unfortunate situation and we’ll miss them dearly! However, that does mean the role of Astaroth is up for grabs now. So if anyone if interested in that role or any of the open slots we have available, just fill out the application!

Happy writing!

Red Stella

Player Timezone: PDT/PST (West coast, or GMT -8).
Post Frequency: Minimum 1 post per week, usually more.

Name: Brid Ní Faoláin (Her ID has the anglicized O’Phaelan as her surname)
Role: Footpad, Cherubim Coterie
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Face Claim: Eva Mikulski

Pic1
Pic2

————
Just approved by Rhael.

Hello, sweeties!
I couldn’t resist the temptation any longer. 

Rhael

Repository updated. Welcome aboard, Red Stella! Very glad to have you with us. Please, check out the Main OOC thread, where you'll find all the relavant links. If you have questions or concerns, post there or get in touch with us. Looking forward to read about your lovely character!

Sye

I would have interest in your male demon role if no one else is interested? And will make an application soon.

Rezn

Quote from: Saika on September 11, 2018, 08:47:11 PM
I would have interest in your male demon role if no one else is interested? And will make an application soon.

Hi! Thanks for expressing interest in The Gates! Astaroth is completely up for grabs so the sooner you get your application done, the better! ^^ Once you post your application here, the role is yours. If you had any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or my lovely partner, Rhael.

Devilyn Sydhe

Sye

Sye

Post Frequency: Minimum once a week, more if time allows

Name: Astaroth, Human: Edward Davenport
Role: Demon
Face Claim: Anton Nilsson

ZionVI

Quote from: Saika on September 11, 2018, 09:32:04 PM
Post Frequency: Minimum once a week, more if time allows

Name: Astaroth, Human: Edward Davenport
Role: Demon
Face Claim: Anton Nilsson

Welcome, welcome! Glad to see Astaroth is gonna be in good hands  ;D

Sye

Quote from: ZionVI on September 11, 2018, 09:34:27 PM
Welcome, welcome! Glad to see Astaroth is gonna be in good hands  ;D

Glad he is liked. Now time to read the posts!

Rhael

Repository updated. You're already on our Discord server sooo... welcome aboard!

Kokaine

*sets out cookies (that Bishop bought cuz we don't want to poison anyone!)*

Thrones coterie is looking for their fourth! Come, join usssss...

My O/Os

CopperLily

*pops in* I hear tell the Matron role might still be open...

Any objections to me playing her? And having her be sort of...well...expressly submissive?

Rhael

No objections. Go right ahead and use the application code when you have time  ;D

CopperLily

Player Timezone: PST, nightowl
Post Frequency: Likely one or two posts a week, regrettably in bursts.

Name: Evangeline Lawson
Role: Mortal (Cult Matron)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but invariably submissive
Face Claim: Zoie Palmer

https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/2018/03/zoie_palmer_0.jpg
http://cdn2-www.mandatory.com/assets/uploads/gallery/zoie-palmer-mandatory/10.jpg

Basically viewing her as somewhere between a very capable secretary and a plaything ;)

Rhael

Welcome to The Gates! Repository updated with your character. Please, check the main OOC thread (link in the first page), where you'll find all the links of our game. If you have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We also  have a Discord server, and we invite you to  join us there. We're a crazy, fun bunch!  ;D

Red Stella

Hi, CopperLily!

Welcome to the funhouse.   ;D

Quote from: CopperLily on September 12, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
Basically viewing her as somewhere between a very capable secretary and a plaything ;)

Cults have paperwork?!? 

CopperLily

Quote from: Red Stella on September 12, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
Cults have paperwork?!?

You mean you haven't signed up for your Cultist Insurance Plan for this year? *goes searching for the brochure*

Rezn

Rezn

Hello everyone! Another update/announcement.

Our old player who took on the role of Asmodeus has unfortunately separated and dropped from the game. So, if anyone is interested in taking on this demon role, it is now open! ^^

Untamed Skies

Rhael

Hey there, Skies. Cool nickname! Go ahead and register if you want. The roles is yours. Just copy/paste the code, fill it and you'll be officially one of us. Thank you very much for your interest.

Untamed Skies

Player Timezone: US Mountain Time
Post Frequency: A few times a week. (Depending on schedule)

Name: Samuel Doyle
Role: Asmodeus
Face Claim: Toni Mahfud

Rezn

Welcome to our little slice of Hell, Skies! Happy to have you aboard!

Untamed Skies

bubby

I might be interested in either of the open slots, if they are indeed still open?

Rezn

Hi there, bubby! Yes the two Hunter roles are still open for anyone who is interested. Once you fill out the application and post it here, you’ll be good to go! Thank you for your interest! :D

bubby

Quote from: MrsTenpenny on September 16, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
Hi there, bubby! Yes the two Hunter roles are still open for anyone who is interested. Once you fill out the application and post it here, you’ll be good to go! Thank you for your interest! :D

All righty! I'll make a decision and have something up here in awhile.   :D

bubby

Player Timezone: Pacific - US
Post Frequency: Once a week to bi-weekly, depending on life.
Name: Rainne Faraly
Role: Squire (Templar- Seraphim Coterie)
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
FaceClaim Eva Green

Nico

buuuuuuuuubby! <3

Rezn

bubby

Quote from: Nico on September 16, 2018, 03:18:55 PM
buuuuuuuuuby! <3

Nnnniiiiiiiic!!! <3

Quote from: MrsTenpenny on September 16, 2018, 03:20:35 PM
Welcome to The Gates, bubby! ^^

WOO! Thank you! can I dive right in or should I do some PMing to introduce myself/character to my Coterie at least?

ZionVI

Quote from: bubby on September 16, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
Player Timezone: Pacific - US
Post Frequency: Once a week to bi-weekly, depending on life.
Name: Rainne Faraly
Role: Squire (Templar- Seraphim Coterie)
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
FaceClaim Eva Green

FUCK YEAH! Welcome aboard
So glad to have you

bubby

Quote from: ZionVI on September 16, 2018, 07:32:16 PM
FUCK YEAH! Welcome aboard
So glad to have you

FUCK YEAH!

Currently still working on my intro. It's gunna be lengthy, and it's taking a minute cuz intors always take FOR-E-VER.

ZionVI

Quote from: bubby on September 16, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
FUCK YEAH!

Currently still working on my intro. It's gunna be lengthy, and it's taking a minute cuz intors always take FOR-E-VER.

All good there's no rush!! Looking forward to seein our Second-In-Command in action  ;D

Rezn

Hey everyone! Major update!

After closing down recruitment for about a day or so, recruitment is back up and running once more! Since all the canon/major roles are now taken, we are opening recruitment to free-form characters. This means if anyone is interested, you can have the opportunity to play minor demons, templars, and even human roles. Additional coteries for Templars can be created if it calls for it and minor demons will act in support to the major ones. For those playing minor demons, you have free reign over your names, however, you will need to get approval from both myself and Rhael.

That's all for now! Thank you for your interest and happy writing! ;D

Kokaine

Player Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time | GMT -7
Post Frequency: At bare minimum once a week, more if scene and time permit.

Name: Bailey Herrera (Human) | Nyx (Demonic)
Role: Minor Demon in service to Naamah
Face Claim: Anllela Sagra

My O/Os

Rezn

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to make you all aware the recruitment thread has been updated with all the info in regards to free-form characters as well as some more lore regarding Demons and Templars.

We are currently only accepting applications for free-form characters (minor demons/templars/humans) but that doesn't necessarily mean they will only play a minor role in the game. Each and every person is a valuable addition to The Gates.

Thanks for checking The Gates out and happy writing!

Sekah

Player Timezone: EST
Posting Frequency: Probably several times a week.

Name: Taiga Hisoka
Faction: Fallen
Rank Thrall
Retinue: Lilith
Face Claim: Zhao Lei

LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES | FRIENDLY AND OPEN

WRITES: M/M + F/F + F/M (NOT AS F) + NON-BINARY  (AS/AGAINST)

ONS & OFFS | CRAVINGS | CHARACTERS

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Rezn