The chosen ones (Buffy/Angel alternate universe setting) Recruiting

Started by Thesunmaid, June 10, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

There was a game that was recruiting a while back but sadly it did not go anywhere due to the games owner real time he was stolen away from us. I decided to try my hand at running one so the others who had expressed interest (or new ones that might want to join us as well maybe?*looks cute*)

The plot

With the destruction of Sunnydale the slayers and the scoobies were now left with no place to go. Angel being the big hearted vamp (just a big fluffy puppy with bad teeth) he is invited to nomadic scoobie/slayer group to come stay at the Hyperion hotel that he has come into possession of. Los Angeles is obviously a large city so there is lots of vampires and demons to kill and evildoers to slay. Especially with the evil law firm Wolfram and hart. There were rumours and rumblings of the possibility of a hellmouth that had opened up under the city.  There did seem to have an influx of evil doers as of late.

Character sheet (original and canon)

Name:
Canon or original:
Species:
Powers:
On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun:
Brief Background:

Appearance or provide a picture:

For canon characters that have died please let me know if you want to play one and we will figure out a way to bring them back to life and back in. And while yes this is set in season 1 and 2 of Angel I am OK with allowing characters from later seasons as well. I will be putting this game in the extreme section. Just to be on the safe side. Since there are some that like more extreme kinks. Its not a big deal if you don't But I am also putting it in extreme because of the possibility of of blood and guts. There are demons and vampires...this should just sort of be common sense, lol

Rules for charecters
Player characters must be 18+ (I know this should be common sense but some people will try and say Well Buffy was 16 when she became the slayer blah blah blah) If you are playing a character 18+ and you look your age. But this also means you can have all the kinky fun you like as well.

No matter how powerful of a character you play there is always something bigger and nastier out there so don't get too cocky. Everyone can die..although I am not looking to kill off any players characters unless they want to have some kind of epic death scene in which case let me know we will work something out.

No more than 2 characters per player. I have run games where people overload on sheets and then characters get ignored. So you can have 2 characters(canon or originals or a mixture) max in play at anyone time. I will use Canons(That are not being played at the moment) on occasion to push plots forward But I will keep this to a minimum. The only permanent Canon I will be keeping as an NPC is Lorne. Mostly because he will be a handy dandy way of getting plot carrots to you lovely players.

Please let me know if you are uncomfortable with something and don't be afraid to pm me any time.

Links

Uhh yeah that's about it. On with the game!

Please let me know if you guys have any questions.

Character List (some still works in progress. Just listing them to show they are playing.)
Original Characters

Chantarelle = Elle
Kokaine =Skylar Azure Shaw aka Blue (still working on the sheet)
SweetSerenade = Aithne Boyd
HairyHeretic = Luke Xiang
keyotess =  Cameron Lexie
Elf = Dominic Reynolds
Maeve = Simone
Maeve = Philippe 

Canons

Thesunmaid = Spike
Gaga88 = Cordelia 'Cordy' Chase
Alias  = Buffy
Narianna= Drusilla

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chantarelle

Name: Elle

Species: Angel

Powers:

Telekinesis - The supernatural ability to exert influence on an object without the mediation of physical energy or contact. Being overrun with emotions sometimes has the effect of activating this ability unintentionally.

Teleportation - Characterized by a displacement of atmosphere around the teleporter, Elle can transport herself and others through contact.

Healing/hard to kill - She cannot heal the dead but she can use her magic to heal wounds small or large on living or near-living flesh, including herself.

Some practical magic including but not limited to copying what she sees (limited to objects).

Brief Background: Elle was created by the Powers That Be as a gift, in all hopes that her abilities might help in the ongoing battle against evil. She is a gracious testament that the Powers That Be are watching and that they do care.

She was sent to Los Angeles, an epicenter of malevolent stirrings, through a portal that tore through space and time opening up in the Hyperion Hotel. New to life on this plane of existence, Elle is most curious about this new world around her and eager to fulfil her one and only purpose which has been written in fire upon her DNA - Find the heroes. Protect the innocent.

ONS:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut focused
- anthros

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

First draft, it'll get longer as I have more time for editing. Unless she has too many powers? I'm not trying to make her a God but she should be strong enough to justify being crafted by the PTB for the purpose of helping those in battle. Ooh...maybe I'll just be Illyria, I love Illyria. I just want to be able to pull her off in an authentic way. I'll leave this CS up for now while I ponder it. I'm just so excited about all this, I don't know what to do! Lol.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

GaGa88

I am in. Will have my sheet for Cordy in soon. Super excited!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Dragongoddess

GaGa88

Dragongoddess

GaGa88

I love her either way, but she was such an amazing bitch. I've written her a few times and usually write her as an even mix. With the Scoobies coming into play, the bitchiness would certainly come out to play more.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: GaGa88 on June 11, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
I love her either way, but she was such an amazing bitch. I've written her a few times and usually write her as an even mix. With the Scoobies coming into play, the bitchiness would certainly come out to play more.
I actually would have loved to have written for Buffy (especially if we had Spike) but idk if I could actually pull her off.

Kokaine

Name: Skylar Azure Shaw aka Blue
Canon or original: Original
Species: Activated Slayer (human)
Powers | Abilities:
Typical slayer abilities + extra emphasis on speed
Expert in Martial Arts, Melee Weapons, and small fire arms
Truly gifted with a sword
Multilingualism - English, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Latin
Various skills associated with being a DJ & Hacker

On's and off's list: Blue tends to like shy types and nerds, male or female. She also has a weakness for tombois or sassy/bossy types. She's into kink but is fine with vanilla and is a natural switch whose preferences seem to result from what her partner inspires in her. My O/Os are here.

Brief Background: Skylar has naturally cultivated a manner of walking amongst people in a way that is confident with a very raw and instinctive charm that allows her to freely interact with a wide range of individuals... when she wishes to. Unfortunately, the girl also has a penchant for being quite deliberately willful. Though her tendency toward defiance is obviously one of her more endearing qualities as is her liberal use of expletives and frank assessments that are often not asked for. Still, intelligent is indeed an apt descriptor for her, as is observant, but such an active and agile mind means that Blue is curious beyond measure and prone to pursuing answers in a manner that is best described as ...persistent. Or annoying.

It probably doesn't help that Blue seems the endlessly energetic sort. While she's definitely smart as all hell she tends to employ those smarts in the worst ways possible. She spends way too much time on the computer when not training and when she does get out and move around its to climb all over things like a damn spider monkey and make a general ruckus. To say that she can be impulsive and more than a little reckless is an understatement really. It is a good thing that she's proven to be resourceful and adaptable. And fast. Really fast. She trusts no one yet can't simply walk away from a problem or turn her back when she sees someone in need. She can become downright obsessive about resolving issues too.

Blue grew up in a fairly bland sort of household. Her family was ordinary, a little dysfunctional what with her parents flirting with the idea of a divorce, but ordinary. Her dad was American military and tended to be gone a lot. Her mom was a nurse, her brother a budding jock. Things were positively absolutely plain freaking vanilla normal in the Shaw household. Nothing of note, no one spectacular, they weren't related to royalty... just nothing. They were about a boring as one family could get.  ...Until the night some crazed lunatic came in and ripped it all apart.

Blue's world was forever changed in a night of blood, death, and fire. If you've ever heard a musician hit a single wrong note and let it shatter an entire song... that was what that point in her life was like. Ordinary had been fine with her but someway, somehow, someone had deemed it fit to shake up her ordinary little world. And Blue, at age 8, had felt helpless. A feeling she'd vowed never to feel ever again. She says she doesn't remember anything about that particular night but really its all still there, all of it, in her nightmares.

After that Skylar went to live with her "uncle", Killian. He was a little eccentric (read shady as hell) but decent enough to her, secretive though, and pushy. Turned out Uncle Killian was really a watcher. It wasn't her turn to be called but it wasn't unusual for identified potentials to be placed with a watcher. Killian would claim it was a bit late but better late than never. Their relationship consisted of a lot of snark but there was respect and admiration too. Then of course he was killed when the First began trying to kill off the Slayer line. The only thing he could tell her at that point was to find Buffy, the current slayer. It was a rough trip but she made it to Sunnydale to join the team. They went through hell (almost literally) but they succeeded. They won. Too bad it was just another battle and not the war as they had originally thought...

Appearance:
Eyes - Brown
Hair - Brown
Height - 5'3"
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

WIP
Name:
Canon or Original: Original
Species: Activated Slayer
Powers | Abilities:
Ons/Offs List:
Brief Background:
Appearance:

(Sorry guys dealing with jury duty bs that's taking forever so I'll finish her when I get the chance)

SweetSerenade

I'll throw my lady your way later sun. It's graduation week and I'm still unpacking. <3 you already know who I'm bringing. Need to get caught up after the move, but should be good to go. ;3

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Devilyn Sydhe

I used to love Buffy and Angel when they were on tv.  Spike was my favorite but everyone from Willow and Tara to Xander and his girlfriend to Drucilla, Faith, and Buffy herself were great.  I started using the name Kaleb after seeing Nathan Filion's Caleb, one of the best short term villains ever to me.  If I thought I could do justice to him or Spike I would be greatly tempted.  I will be keeping an eye on this and wish you all the best either way.

Thesunmaid

To anyone who is working on things take your time. Also thank you Dragon Goddess hehe loved that episode lol
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Chantarelle

“I want the fire back!” *SMG serious face.* Love it!

You guys have no idea. I was a member of the BTVS friggin’ official fanclub! I have so many collectibles. My prize collectible being a signed Boris Vallejo painting of Buffy and Angel! So excited for this game.

Chantarelle

God, my character is so new to life I don’t know what her personalities gonna be like yet. I’m thinking a little Anyanka-ish.

Kokaine

I do hope we attract a few males (or females into other females) cuz its not Buffy without relationship drama >.>

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

I can make a bi if needed.  I love pushing my boundaries and maybe she'll even be like newly bi so that could cause drama there too.

Kokaine

That's entirely up to you, DG. If you feel up for it then I say go for it but don't feel you need to for my sake. Im just a sucker for feels :P

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Kokaine on June 11, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
That's entirely up to you, DG. If you feel up for it then I say go for it but don't feel you need to for my sake. Im just a sucker for feels :P
Haha I'm a sucker for IC drama.

HairyHeretic

I had a sort of semi-demonic character years back when I played the pen and paper Buffy / Angel RPG. The short version is he was a petty thief whole stole a sword that it turned out had a demon (I think a Mohra demon) bound into it. The demon sword had been held in a Buddhist monastery for a thousand years or so, and as a result, the demon had gone a little strange. Inspired perhaps by Journey to the West it had turned it's back on its demon nature and sought to instead become a warrior for light.

My thief just wants a quiet life of ease, but unfortunately he has a gung ho demon in the back of his head now, and if he doesn't fight the good fight, it ends up taking over control of his body, and that ends up him coming too in way more pain than if he picks his own fights.

And as much as he'd like to get rid of the sword, he can't, and he's stuck with both it and the demon now.

Would that be suitable?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

SweetSerenade

Name: Aithne Boyd (Assumed Last name) / The Death Crow (Name most Vampires use with their new turns as a 'boogeyman'.)
Canon or original: Original
Species: Human/Avatar of Morrigan
Powers:
As an Avatar of Morrigan Aithne has been capable of using ritual and ambient magics for many years. These are more Druidic in their basis, as she was trained with the Druids when she was in her younger years.

Due to her contract with Morrigan she also has a nearly endless lifespan, things like being completely burned alive - or blown apart will kill her quite easily, but other forms tend to be a bit more difficult. Cutting off her head will end up killing her after her 'contract' requirements expire - unless reattached before she breaks her 'deal'. She was given her youth, and made difficult to kill, because Morrigan wished to have an Avatar on the Earthen plane who could help fulfill her will. It was also in part to satisfy the vow of vengeance a young Priestess screamed to the gods.

The woman has enhanced senses, reflexes, and physical capabilities. She is used to hunting vampires, and this aids her in her assigned task. She is not a Slayer, her killing of vampies is merely a means of exacting her personal revenge and continuing her contract with Morrigan. These enhanced capabilities might make her seem like a Vampire, or other world creature to those that don't know what she is (which is most people). When she fulfills one of her contractual obligations (Consumption of Vampiric blood within one moon cycle at a minimum) she even uses retractable fangs that were a gift from the Crow Goddess.

Since she has been alive for a good long while, she has also been capable of learning and adapting many Fae magics for her own personal use. Predominantly she focused on Glamour and partial shapeshifting (Though she can do full shapeshifting), to aid her in hiding among the humans.

These abilities come with a downside though, the more she uses her magic, the faster she uses up her 'feeding source' that was previously attained. The more she fights, the more magic she uses, the more she needs to 'feed' to keep within her contract with Morrigan. Should she ever truly break her contract, it is theorized that her gifts from Morrigan would be removed - and she would age to dust (Which might actually be the case, but she might also just be left to try to survive in the human world as it is, no one rightly knows. Avatars of Gods usually do not live as long as this one has.)

Morrigan gave her two markings the wings that were used to show her as the 'avatar' of the Goddess of Death and battle, and the 'full moon' that is Tattooed on Aithne's right wrist. The Moon Tattoo is the 'timer' that Aithne uses to know how long she has before she has to feed on a vampire again. This tattoo will slowly go through the moon phases as she uses up her 'reserve'. It also will slowly 'fill' in with white till it's a full moon again as soon as she has consumed enough to satisfy her deal.

The last of her abilities is the living tattoo that covers her shoulder blades. The ink can spread and grow as she pleases, even extending the length of her back and the back of her legs. This tattoo is her 'wings' her marking from Morrigan, and with proper focus - or an application of energy and appropriate time - she can manifest them as a pair of large black wings.

On's and off's list (links are to your O's and O's are fine) If you want to have kinky fun: O/Os are evolving, just hit me up. Not interested in FxF.
Brief Background:
Aithne has been alive so long that she herself has forgotten her original name. What she does remember very clearly is her years growing and learning with the Druids, while serving as a Handmaiden and companion to a slightly older female named 'Boudica'. Yes, that Boudica, and that is what helps lead to some interesting things. Aithne served her Queen quite loyally but was called back to her home family due to some issues with illnesses. Her training as a Druid was useful for her family - her people - and she was focused on trying to help them.

She regretted being unable to stand beside her Queen when Boudica went on her slaughtering of the Romans, she wished she could be there - but she had other things to attend to.

It turned out that the strange 'blood disease' was caused by two puncture marks on the victims that survived. Some were left like they were ravaged by beasts, and the woman began to create a plan. The beasts came at night, and since the men were at war - Aithne would be the one to hunt the beasts. She got more than she bargained for, unaware that the ones hunting her tribe were defectors of the Roman Legion that had been transformed by a Vampire that fancied becoming a God.

Her village was slaughtered, and she nearly lost her life. As the men ravaged and destroyed her people - she fought to the best of her ability. Using the magics she was taught, and trying desperately to prevent her people's slaughter. She failed, and then the beasts turned upon her. Some fleeing into the recesses of the world - later to be slowly hunted by her (Or one of the Slayers over the years that passed) - the ones that remained fell upon the Priestess and began feasting.

Her soul screamed to her gods with such power that she was answered, Morrigan placed her Avatar mark upon the human and gifted her with her revenge - all she had to do in exchange was follow the rules given to her by Morrigan, and accomplish tasks as she was given them. Morigan made sure that after her Avatar survived that night - that she was given ample training among the Fae and the Courts, and the other Celtic Gods. Then she - Aithne's original self - was released upon the world to do as Morrigan bade.

Considering the rather 'hands off' approach most Celtic Gods took, Aithne's work generally consisted of making sure that the Fae were abiding by the laws of interacting with mortals - and hunting down any creatures that Morrigan deemed to be threats. Generally, these were situations where a creature had been hunting children and Aithne was used to 'end' them. Over the ages she has hunted down the Vampires responsible, but she is sure there has to be at least one more out there, for she does not know if a Slayer got to the 'Leader' of the group that had taken out her people.

She has remained in the shadows of the world, sometimes being pulled back to Morrigan's realm for long spans of time - before being sent back out. Slumbering, training, living. But never quite living, as she has started to find that her life has become the same thing - just a different day. Now Morrigan has sent her out into what is quite literally the most interesting situation she has ever been in. She's to find those trying to keep the humans safe, and aid them. However that will come about, she isn't quite sure, but she does know that this is the most fun she's had in quite a long time.

Appearance or provide a picture:

The woman is from a time when humans were much smaller, so her slight size of 5'2'' in her 'natural' state is probably considered laughable to many men and women of this day and age, which mind you she was actually the taller of her female friends. Aithne will often use a modified combination of Glamour and Shapeshifting to adjust her body to stand taller - if desired - but she really avoids this as it tends to cause her to run out of her 'reserve' sooner rather than later.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Chantarelle

Nice character! Very detailed. I’m glad to not be the only non-canon.