Mysterious Neighbor

Started by Bill525, October 10, 2012, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill525

Hi all..... I have been away for a while, but am looking to get back into the roleplay game.  If any females are interested in a role, or a role similar to the one below, please message me!  I do like my roleplay partner to fill in some details about the character they are playing, so I have left some blanks that we can discuss in the role below.  Thanks!

Bill

Mysterious Neighbor

Bill and his newly engaged fiance, Jessica, have been living together for two years.  The couple has lived happily in their quiet neighborhood filled with married couples and children, as they plan their lives together.  However, that is until their new neighbor moves in.  The new woman next door is a mystery, and she is also very different.  She is single, and has a mysterious quality to her that drives men crazy.  She is a seductress and a talented tease.  She has moved into the neighborhood to escape some complications from her past.  However, when she moves in and meets the young couple next door, she sets her sites at wrecking havoc on their perfect relationship.  She see's Bill as a good, faithful man, and she decides it could be fun to see how far she can push him.  Can she push him over the edge?