Planet of the Futa - Interest check/GM find

Started by Lady Quixote, May 05, 2013, 09:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Quixote

So I've had this idea for the last week or so, basically it's like Planet of the Apes (more the original than the remake) but replace Apes with Futanari.

Plot:
The year is 4124 and the first starship launched to a nearby star at near the speed of light, something went wrong during the trip and they had to return to Earth before reaching their destination.  Hoping back in the cryo-pods they set the ship up for the long trip back to earth.  When they arrive they soon find how different things have become, a space station floats in orbit of Earth and picks them up.  They are relieved to find that the inhabitants are human but both sides are shocked to see that the only real gender is that of the Futanari.  Regular gendered males and females have devolved and most became unable to reproduce.  To find these new males and females is shocking to say the least as they study the newly returned humans.

As much as I would say that this could boil down to a whole lot of sex, I kind of think it should be more a journey of discovery.  These are the first men and women who can walk upright, talk, and breed, that the Futanari have seen on top of that there are no longer any real records of their mission.  For the astronauts returning they are looking to discover what happened and what they should do now. 

At this moment I'm not sure I have the time or desire to really run this by myself, although when it's set up it might be self sustaining. 

ok I've got to fold laundry and go to bed...everyone have a great day
Matt