Untitled X-Men Group. (Interest Check, Open recruiting)

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 09, 2013, 08:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Strifesblaze7

Well if you would be open to working out a sibling thing you two, go ahead, really I don't mind it. If anyone wants to be siblings with Jacque, let me know.

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Strifesblaze7

Same goes for me, anyone interested in either Gambit or Rogue or botyh as a parent, PM me.

Etah dna Evol

Henry "Hank" Kinney aka Teufel Hunden.  Son of John Proudstar (Thunderbird) and Laura Kinney (X-23). Will make a character sheet when you post one up.

Edit: I'm a dork I missed the character sheet up there. Will have one up tomorow.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Strifesblaze7

Julles

Strifesblaze7

Not at all, I just like to do it so I am letting others as well. you can make a  completely original OC if you want.

Strifesblaze7

Hate to sound impatient but if I don't see anymore interest by Sunday I think I am going to give up on it.

GhettoMagick

I think people need more info thats why they're not jumping on

Strifesblaze7

Eh, that and there is another group recruiting and one with big group status. I am trying not to give the whole damn story away just yet.

Strifesblaze7

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Strifesblaze7

Julles

Strifesblaze7

I'd like at least ten for a bit of variety in here....

Julles

Ah, wow. Big. Fun. Hehe. Hope this gets off the ground.

Strifesblaze7

Vorian

Might be interested, probably with Mystique as a parent.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Strifesblaze7

Mystique is open. Can I ask that everyone states the sex of the character they intend to play? I will be a male character.

Vorian

Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Strifesblaze7

Ember Star

Random, but Nightcrawler is Mystique's son *was looking her up earlier*
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Strifesblaze7