Milford Sanctuary for the Sexually Depraved (Interest Check) [EX]

Started by Clio, January 20, 2015, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrra

Well I guess I'll go with modern-day visitor then. So yeah, basically she'd do some kind of ghost hunting except she would be solo with no crew (which is what makes her show unique, because she really is vulnerable, it's not something staged)

Clio

Quote from: AlinaLionheart on January 21, 2015, 03:16:11 PM
Well I guess I'll go with modern-day visitor then. So yeah, basically she'd do some kind of ghost hunting except she would be solo with no crew (which is what makes her show unique, because she really is vulnerable, it's not something staged)

Nice. I like it. :)

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 21, 2015, 03:08:16 PM
I've got a few character ideas running around in my mind, but I think I might hold off until I get more of an idea of the characters that are going to be in it.  Just to get a feel of what's needed and what would be a good fit.

Understandable.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

la dame en noir

I will probably make a modern day visitor who likes to write horror stories. She visits abandoned places for ideas and too feed her self interest.

Also, those fetishes are frightening.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Clio

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 21, 2015, 03:18:00 PM
I will probably make a modern day visitor who likes to write horror stories. She visits abandoned places for ideas and too feed her self interest.

Also, those fetishes are frightening.

Sounds good. And yes, they are. I think most people on E tend to be against scat, vomit and vore, and I don't want anything involving fantasizing about a child.

GnothiSeauton

A quick question...

Would you two allow the mentioning, like in past history, of a former patient being into one or two of those fetishes, as a reason for them being locked up?  I was mainly asking about Anthropophagolagnia and Anthropophagy.  They wouldn't be played out, but part of the history of the character and a reason for them being locked up.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 21, 2015, 03:30:48 PM
A quick question...

Would you two allow the mentioning, like in past history, of a former patient being into one or two of those fetishes, as a reason for them being locked up?  I was mainly asking about Anthropophagolagnia and Anthropophagy.  They wouldn't be played out, but part of the history of the character and a reason for them being locked up.

I think that would be fine, as long as everyone else is alright with the mentioning of past cannibalism. :P

Rolo

Ohhh  Looks like I will have a few real ladies to rub my ghost weenie against!  LMAO 

The good ol' Frotteurism/Peodeiktophilia combo....Rubbing exposed manhood against non-consenting person.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Twisted iN Tux

I'm most certainly interested!

The first character that comes to mind is a Modern-Day Visitor. He's young, affluent, and more than a little naive. His inner circle of thrill-seeking, socialite friends drop him (and a buddy, if we're allowed to play more than one PC) off as a dare. Basically, bets have been placed on whether or not he'll last the night in such a fucked up place. It's a game to them, but as he'll quickly learn, nobody wins at Milford.

Question: Is this open to bi and/or gay characters?

Cheers,
Tony

Clio

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on January 21, 2015, 07:07:17 PM
I'm most certainly interested!

The first character that comes to mind is a Modern-Day Visitor. He's young, affluent, and more than a little naive. His inner circle of thrill-seeking, socialite friends drop him (and a buddy, if we're allowed to play more than one PC) off as a dare. Basically, bets have been placed on whether or not he'll last the night in such a fucked up place. It's a game to them, but as he'll quickly learn, nobody wins at Milford.

Question: Is this open to bi and/or gay characters?

Cheers,
Tony

Definitely open to any and all orientations or gender identity. :)

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 21, 2015, 03:10:42 PM
I think, to make this more user friendly (although it's still rather extreme), I'll list the paraphilias from that list that we will not allow. Ones that are outside E's rules or are generally unpopular enough to warrant it. If anyone has a reason why one should be included, you can let us know through PM's. :)

• Anthropophagolagnia
  • Anthropophagy
  • Autonepiophilia
  • Autopedophilia
  • Coprophilia
  • Emetophilia
  • Infantophilia
  • Menophilia
  • Pedophilia
  • Vorarephilia

Good call on those.  I didn't even think to make the step to limit the obvious no-no's of the website.  If the overlords are reading this now, I apologize.

And sexual orientation is definitely open to all gender preferences.  The institution was built in a time period when being gay was considered to be deviant.  Think second season of "American Horror". 

And everyone, as you choose your fetishes, start to think how your character came to have them.  What affected them so much that this was the only way the could have sexual gratification?  Or if they were born that way, what negative social constrictions made their desires a living hell? 

And when we get a confirmed list, Christa McGinn, I agree that we should take them down and post a list.  Sort of a "Personals" listing for who is searching for who to do some thing to their some thing.  Etc.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

RedEve

This is very interesting, Christa. :)

One question about the ghosts physical manifestation.  Would they have a "body" or would they be more like shades that a real person would "pass through"?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 21, 2015, 07:08:21 PM
Definitely open to any and all orientations or gender identity. :)

Awesome!

Question: Any thoughts on us being able to play more than one PC? Like a two PC limit? Just curious. I guess the answer is going to depend on how many players we have. Regardless, knowing this will help me to develop my PC or, if possible, PCs.

As for fetishes I would be open to/like to explore, you can put me down for the following:

Biastophilia - Rape of a non-consenting person
Chremastistophilia - Being robbed or held up
Exhibitionism - Exposing one's genitals to unsuspecting and non-consenting others
Frotteurism - Rubbing against a non-consenting person
Homeovestism - Wearing clothes emblematic of one's own sex
Masochism - Suffering, being beaten, bound or otherwise humiliated
Mysophilia - Dirtiness, soiled or decaying things
Peodeiktophilia - Exposing one's penis
Salirophilia - Soiling or dirtying others
Sthenolagnia - Muscles and displays of strength
Trichophilia - Hair
Urolagnia - Urination, particularly in public, on others, and/or being urinated on

The one fetish that isn't listed on the no-no list, that I have zero interest in exploring, would be zoosadism. I can't stand the thought of an animal being tortured for pleasure. Pretty much everything else is cool with me!

Cheers,
Tony 

SweetSerenade

I'm still totally down for my character from the other thread, the modern day spiritual cleanser. Not a fraud, but someone that actually is a practicing cleanser of decent skill. Once again, until I see characters at least, I will probably be playing a non sexual character

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2015, 06:28:15 AM

One question about the ghosts physical manifestation.  Would they have a "body" or would they be more like shades that a real person would "pass through"?

I guess the ghosts should have that control to change it to have a body or a shade whenever they want. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2015, 06:28:15 AM

I imagined that the ghosts bodies would be shade-like at first, but then they'd take form when their desires started to dominate their thinking.  No point in having desires if you can't act them out.

And thank you for the interest.  Without Christa, my game would have faded away into darkness.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Twisted iN Tux

So, I had a bit of time and decided to surf the net for some suggestive/inspirational images. These are what I found (click to enlarge):

Maeve

This sounds like a lot of fun. Is there a room for a female shrink? Something along the lines of Ingrid Bergman in Spellbound, but with darker desires.

Clio

Sorry everyone! I've been super busy, but I'll be back to answer all your questions and such soon. I aim to get the CS up sometime today or tomorrow, along with my own for an example.

And yes. Add Zoosadism to the no-no list. The only reason I didn't put it on there was because I know that it would often be the first sign of a sociopath, so I reasoned that I could deal with it in a character's backstory if need be. But that would be the same thing as Gnothi's cannibalism, so I'll be clear that there will be no hurting of animals in this RP. You can ask anyone who knows me. I'm an animal person and I can't stand to see animals suffer. In a movie, all the humans can die, but if a dog is hurt or dies, I will leave the room and cry for an hour.

Anyway, I'll be on later to discuss more. Thanks for all the interest guys!

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 22, 2015, 05:17:41 PM
Sorry everyone! I've been super busy, but I'll be back to answer all your questions and such soon. I aim to get the CS up sometime today or tomorrow, along with my own for an example.

And yes. Add Zoosadism to the no-no list. The only reason I didn't put it on there was because I know that it would often be the first sign of a sociopath, so I reasoned that I could deal with it in a character's backstory if need be. But that would be the same thing as Gnothi's cannibalism, so I'll be clear that there will be no hurting of animals in this RP. You can ask anyone who knows me. I'm an animal person and I can't stand to see animals suffer. In a movie, all the humans can die, but if a dog is hurt or dies, I will leave the room and cry for an hour.

Anyway, I'll be on later to discuss more. Thanks for all the interest guys!

No need to be sorry. We're in Interest Check mode. It's not like ya left us all hanging at a pivotal moment. Anywho...

I appreciate you taking the time to add Zoosadism to the no-no list. I'm cool with it being mentioned in a backstory, as something a delinquent child would do, but not as part of the main story.

Also, I can't wait to get to work on my PC! I look forward to seeing your CS as well.

Cheers,
Tony

Clio

ManofDawnLight and I are currently finalizing the CS, so that should be up soon.

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on January 22, 2015, 07:04:26 AM
Awesome!

Question: Any thoughts on us being able to play more than one PC? Like a two PC limit? Just curious. I guess the answer is going to depend on how many players we have. Regardless, knowing this will help me to develop my PC or, if possible, PCs.

I would say that we'll allow more than one character eventually, but for now, just one each. MoDL and I might make more than one, but that's by necessity. Even then, we might just start with one except for NPC's. So just one for now, but you can have your other character on the backburner for the future. :)

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 22, 2015, 09:39:27 AM
I'm still totally down for my character from the other thread, the modern day spiritual cleanser. Not a fraud, but someone that actually is a practicing cleanser of decent skill. Once again, until I see characters at least, I will probably be playing a non sexual character

That's fine. Glad to have you still. :)

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on January 22, 2015, 02:07:03 PM
So, I had a bit of time and decided to surf the net for some suggestive/inspirational images. These are what I found (click to enlarge):

Awesome pics! Thanks! I can use some of those for graphics. MoDL has some other images as well, so with that and anything else I find, we have a good visual reference. :)

Quote from: Maeve on January 22, 2015, 03:35:35 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun. Is there a room for a female shrink? Something along the lines of Ingrid Bergman in Spellbound, but with darker desires.

Definitely. Female doctors might be harder to find, so definitely. :)

So yeah. Today and tomorrow I should be doing more work on this game, and I'll definitely get my character up soon. My first character will be a ghostly victim, and I'm definitely willing to have one or more of the modern visitors as direct descendants. I imagine that she was likely raped in the hospital and forced to give the child up for adoption, so that could be an interesting dynamic if anyone wanted to explore that.

Prince Truhan

Clio

Quote from: Prince Truhan on January 24, 2015, 07:21:38 PM
I'm still down for your girl to be a descendant from mine

I meant my girl would be the ancestor. But your character could be the one who fathered her child. :)

Prince Truhan

Clio

Name: Grace Thomas
Role: Ghost Patient
Age of Death: 27
Affliction: Borderline Personality Disorder/OCD/Masochism
Appearance: Grace is a petite, but very curvy, redhead with pale rosy skin. She has a doll-like face with big blue eyes and a small mouth that makes her appear younger than she actually is.
Ghost Form: Her ghost form is an ethereal redhead phantom with snow white skin, white eyes and a tattered white dress.
Character Model: Ivory Flame
Links to Additional Pictures:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Personality:
Grace was a troubled girl, but she didn't belong in Milford. She is kind and protective, and self-sacrificing to a fault. Part of that comes from being a self-injurer and suicidal. She is masochistic, and has low self-esteem, but she can be stubborn and very feisty when she needs to be. She is smart, and naturally sensual, although she tries to deny herself from years of a strict religious upbringing.

History:
Grace was born in a small town to a farmer and his wife. She had three older sisters, and they were all paragons of virtue...marrying good Christian men and having babies. Grace was never...quite the same. She tried to be a good Christian girl, and she remained a virgin...even though her dark desires were always there. She wanted to be hurt, to be dominated...she wanted a man to take the choice away, although she never wanted to be raped. She knew the difference.

Her family tried to tell themselves that she was just going through a phase, but she never continued dating any man who pursued her, and when they discovered her self-inflicted injuries, they knew that she needed to be sent away. They would have preferred to send her to a religious institution, but they had heard about Milford, and they figured that her problem must be sexual...since she wasn't married yet and they discovered her diary, which detailed her fantasies.

They sent her to Milford and disowned her, leaving her there and cutting off communication. They still loved her, but they couldn't risk their church and friends finding out about their sick and perverted daughter. She went through hell at Milford, and was raped and abused on a daily basis. When she became pregnant, she was forced to give it away as soon as she gave birth, and this further destroyed her mind. She couldn't help but feel pleasure during the rapes at times, but she never wanted to be raped, and fought for as long as she could.

After she died, the abuse has continued, and she will be determined that none of the modern day visitors go through what she did...even if she can't prevent it. Still a good person, her mind might be traumatized and off, but she is stronger than the staff gives her credit for.

Link to Player's O/O: Christa's Loves, Lusts and Lives
Character O/O:
ON: Pain, cutting, spanking, choking, slapping, hair pulling, bondage, BDSM, cervical penetration, gangbangs, dominant men, older men, etc... and she hates that she is aroused by this, as the tormentors use it to convince her that she actually wants everything they do to her, even though she doesn't.
OFF: People Ignoring Her, People Not Wanting Her, Submissive Men
Definite Limits: Scat, Vore, Vomit, Snakes
Player: Christa McGinn