A Few Ideas

Started by Sinna Mystika, January 05, 2010, 11:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinna Mystika

I'm new to this, and I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind helping me get started. I'm a pretty fast learner, though, and I do try hard. I have a few ideas for both M/F and F/F roleplay.

1) Two old friends that get back in touch and perhaps develop an interest in each other. This could be either M/F or F/F. I'm not picky.

2) Two people that have been sworn enemies since grade school suddenly find common ground and begin to develop a friendship. Also could be either or.

3) A female and a male that have had an interest in each other for a while, but have been too frightened of ruining their relationship to say anything. One or both of them decide one day that life is too short to hide their feelings.

I can add details if anyone is interested. I am also not picky about writer/character gender matching. If you want to play the opposite sex, feel free to. Please post if interested.

Thank you.

AAA111

I'd be interested in any of the 3..would it be possible for me to play the girl or no?

Sinna Mystika

You may indeed play a female, but I will be as well. Which story did you have in mind?? Could you give me a background on your character?? Maybe tell a bit about her personality??

AAA111

Oh hmm..I was looking to play a m and f role..I tried doing a f/f role before. Didn't go to well lol But maybe try again or something

Sinna Mystika

I cannot play a male very well, so I won't insult anyone by trying. If you are looking for a M/F role, you may want to post in the requests board. I wouldn't want you to do a roleplay that you didn't care for.  :-)

Ace Flyer

#1 sounds interesting. I woouldn't mind just doing a simple, romantic RP. M/F or F/F, either is fine, whichever you'd prefer. I need to look at this section of the site more often. ^^; Let me know if you're still looking for partners.

AAA111

ACE would you want to do any of the 3 with me..or a different one along those lines (m/f)?

Sinna Mystika

Ace, I am looking for one still, actually. I would like a short one. Maybe a week or so??

AAA111, I'm sorry, but that is rather rude. Please start a topic with your ideas if you are looking for an RP.

Ace Flyer

As in, the RP takes place over a one-week time? If that was obvious, sorry ^^; Yeah, that sounds fine. Any preference over M/F or F/F?

Feel free to PM me if you want to.

AAA111

Oh I'm sorry..I'm not really sure why I wrote that in this room. I APOLOGIZE! Hope you find someone fun to rp with :-)

Sinna Mystika

Ace, I meant probably lasting no longer than a week. I figured that would probably be a good length of time, as I am still learning. I can't PM, as I am as yet unapproved.

AAA111, it's alright, just please be careful next time.

Ace Flyer

Er, I might not be the best partner then. My online times are irregular at best, so not much might get done. And sorry, somehow I missed that black and red banner...I gotta stop staying up this late just to try and get a few more things done...

Sorry..

Sinna Mystika

It's alright dear. I don't mind. Good luck in finding a good partner!!