Revenge Justice [EX][F dom looking for M or F sub]

Started by elfguy, December 20, 2010, 01:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Today, Amanda, the head of security on Omega Station, had a typical evening watching the local news, what was happening in this corner of the galaxy. She went to bed pretty early, knowing she would have an early start the next day. However, her sleep was cut short by the ringing of the comm. A crime had been committed, a young Laboratory Assistant had been found dead on the Tech Level. Amanda got up and dressed, then proceeded to the facility. When she got there, she gasped as she saw an old friend of hers, Cynthia, laying on the floor, dead in a pool of blood. As head of security, it was her job to find the person responsible and apply proper justice, but the fact that this had been a friend, and that she was very tired, clouded her judgement.

In reality, the death of Cynthia had been an unfortunate accident. A co-worker of hers had made a mistake, leading to her death. At most, it could have gotten him or her a few years of detention. But for Amanda, it was personal. She was determined to track him/her down, and apply her own justice. That person, whoever it was, would have to suffer greatly.

So for this RP I will play Amanda and I need a M or F co-worker to play the role of the accidental killer, someone who made a mistake and ran away in fear, seeing they had caused the death of Cynthia. The story will cover a short chase across the space station, where Amanda follows the tracks he/she left behind, followed by a lot of abuse, mental, physical and sexual.

All I require for this is someone who can post often.

This is dead Cynthia and Amanda:

----