Crossroads High - an anime crossover type RPG - accepting again.

Started by Dath, April 09, 2011, 12:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

Name: Tomas Zeuff
Alignment: Antagonist
Abilities: Zeuff is a brutal close quarters fighter with hand to hand training absorbed from prior hosts, but other than being immune to normal weapons, no special powers have manifested yet
Weapons: anything he can get his hands on, teeth, claws, and so on. yet to manifest esoteric energies. however unlike most Kajin he can masquerade as human via power supression.
Appearance:  a powerfully muscled red humanoid with a red and white fox's head and four arms., the fur is only on his fox head forearms, hands, lower legs, feet, and of course crotch with tail.
Nationality/Race: Kajin, appears as a tall blonde blue eyed teen when wearing his human skin, claims to be from america, he is... but... like all american Kajin, he was created from multiple souls collected over time, being so far from the japanese underworld where Kajin orignate, which explains his diffrent appearance.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Dath

Ironwolf85

ahhh I didn't realize it was group dorms.
one is living off campus though
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Dath

I take it that one is Tomas right? The reason why they live on campus will become apparent in story during the meeting, so I'll let you see what happens then.

pimpdan

B25Mitch

In lieu of an OOC thread, I'll ask here.  We've established that the girl's uniform is a sailor uniform.  What does the male uniform look like?

pimpdan

Dath

Dath

Reopening signups for 'late students'. Same rules as before though you should read the active thread to understand the story. Female and Antagonist characters are very welcome (especially true female antagonists as we don't have any inherently evil womens yet)

Protocol for late students:
Use teleporter detailed in early posts in the active thread, you will be shown to room. Assume your roommates will also be latecomers. You will get a letter detailing a visit by either The Heade, Tsunade or Kakashi (or if you're particularly dangerous, a Black Lotus squad)

Idej

"I've several exquisite tortures in mind for you that I've been planning for months now. It will be fun watching you squirm... and suffer before you eventually die."
-Komand'r

Name:  Komand'r (aka Blackfire)

Height:  6' 2"
Weight:  140 lbs.
Eyes:  Green
Hair:  Auburn
Skin:  Orange

Alignment:  Antagonist

Abilities:  Tamaranean Solar Absorption:  Blackfire's alien physiology constantly absorbs ultraviolet radiation and converts it to energy. She can then channel this energy as destructive blasts called "starbolts."  She is a brilliant tactician, and a merciless leader, and is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.  Additionally she bears enhanced strength and durability.  How much strength and durability she has is unknown, though it is known she is at least equal to her sister, Koriand'r (Starfire) in those categories.  Her only weakness is her inability to fly, though that has been negated through technological means.

Weapons:  Various highly advanced weapons of Okaaran design

Appearance:  Picture Above
Appeared in:  The Titans/ Teen Titans (DC Comics)

Personality:  Dark, and sadistic

minerva7790

I have yet to read the active thread yet, but I think this is interesting. Will be back to post a character later. :)
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Fallenpaladin7

My Hopefully new Villain.

Name: Master Bison
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170 lbs
Eyes: White
Hair: Black

Alignment: Antagonist
Appearance:

Powers:Psycho Power is described as dark, evil, negative or... psychotic. It has been described as corrupted Soul Power, an ability demonstrated by Rose. This power has some similarities with the Satsui no Hadou such as losing your humanity and making yourself amazingly stronger, however, this power is not even as powerful or as dark as the Satsui no Hadou but is still very lethal.
Link to street fighter wiki http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/M._Bison

SpiralSpider

If you're still accepting characters, my husband would like to join.

Is there anything you think the game is in need of?

IMHO - we need more neutral characters, but that's probably because Kuja is on his own at the moment.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Worshipping Master

Name: Kurt Wagner [Nightcrawler]
Alignment: Protagonist
Abilities:

• Superhuman agility
  • Teleportation
  • Invisibility in shadows
  • Adhesive hands and feet
  • Prehensile tail
Weapons: He does not carry any weapons, generally, but is a fan of swashbuckling fantasy and knows how to use a sword.
Appearance:
Blue skin/fur, two-toed feet, 3 fingers on his hands (including thumbs) yellow eyes. 5'9 195lbs
Nationality/Race: German - mutant human

I'm going to go by the idea the original poster presented that this is a crossover world and as such this is him in a separate dimension/world than where he's from. Therefor the reason why he comes to Crossroads school is because Professor X (and his school) do not exist here.

Let me know if/when it's all right to join in.

SpiralSpider

Idej

SpiralSpider

Well, I'm assuming we'll have to wait for Dath's approval first.

Dath

My apologies. Of course you may join, I'll sort out the allocation to rooms soon! Just head onto the arena, I'll deal with you IC =3

Edit: You're added to my original active thread post, also cleaned up Tomas and Nikki and put them aside, if he wants to rejoin then he can message me =3

Worshipping Master

Alrighty.

I'm kind of a slow typer but I have my wife to help me out so I'll try to come up with a first post real soon, here.

Dath

LtFox

Hiya folks! 

Okay, since I figured Final Fantasy characters were a little underrepresented, I'm hereby submitting a character!

Name: Vincent Valentine
Alignment: Neutral - Currently doesn't much care for people of either alignment

Appearance: Vincent is fairly tall, standing at 185 centimeters, and slight of build.  When on his own, he likes to wear a concealing red cloak.  In school, though, he goes for a more uniform look.  (Both pictured)

Abilities:
Inhumanly superior physical abilities
Metamorphosis - Vincent is capable of changing into various nightmarish monsters, the most dangerous being the demonic Chaos, a semi-Weapon in it's own right. (picture of vincent as Chaos below)

Weapons:  Vincent is expert with all kinds of firearms, but his favourite weapon is Cerberus, a three-barreled revolver.  He isn't half-bad in unarmed combat either.

Nationality/Race: Modified Human

Earlier in his life, Vincent was used in human experiments against his will.  This left him with an inhuman, non-aging body capable of shifting into monstrous shapes.  It also left him deeply suspicious of humans in general and institutions in particular.  He doesn't talk very much, but when he does he usually has something important to say.  Most dangerously, though,  the demonic semi-Weapon existence of Chaos was also implanted in his body.  Chaos is occasionally hard to control, so Vincent doesn't want to let it out very often, lest it unleash it destructive powers onto the world. 

Quite simply, Vincent decided to come to the school since it offered a way to be isolated from the general populace.  He feels he is simply too dangerous to be around ordinary folks for too long.

How's that?  I whipped something up, hopefully it's okay.

_LF_
O/O

In Sword, Truth.