Mongoose on the Prowl (M lf F)

Started by mongoose, January 02, 2016, 04:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongoose

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I posted a "wanted" thread with actual plot ideas so be nice to me  :P   The ideas were just the ramblings of my brain at the time I thought of it and they are easily adjustable to meet any interests/ideas you might have so please don't think they are written in stone.  Be sure to read my on/off thread to get an idea of what kind of writer I am and what I like.  I can tell you right now that if you're looking for a partner that can post daily, I'm not the person for you as I ride the waves of life and post when I'm able.  If the story really catches my interest, I'm likely to post frequently but even that's not a guarantee.  Ok, on to the ideas!

On/Off Thread:   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226887.0

Ideas:

Romantic/Erotic

•   Living with Parents:    A couple - married or otherwise - is forced to live with one of their parents for unexpected reasons, which is not a good thing since their relationship was strained and starting to fail prior to that.  One would think that would put a damper on their intimate life but they both find themselves constantly aroused, which leads to finding moments to explore that intimacy while sneaking around and trying not to get caught, etc.  The increased intimacy helps bringing them closer together over time. 

•   Trying not to get Caught:   At an all-girls school with both male and female teachers, a male teacher takes an interest in a student, who reciprocates.  There's a problem though – his wife works at the school too so they have to be careful and find moments without her knowing.  I can see this staying between just the two of them but I could also see them getting caught by the wife but instead of leaving him or getting him fired, she joins them.   

•   Torturing the Butler:   A woman is dating a rich man, one who is both demented on some level and also an exhibitionist.  He has a butler who lives in his house and works insane hours, never really getting out.  The rich man makes him watch their intimacy, a fact that turns the girlfriend on at first, but the more she sees the butler getting aroused and unable to do anything about it, the more she wants to help him out to and eventually she does.  I would play both men and you'd play the woman.

Incest

•   Teaching Little Sis: She is a virgin, almost de-flowered by her boyfriend but her brother breaks it up and decides he wants to be the one to teach her the erotic arts.  I see him teaching her all sort of things, gradually making her meet his every need, perhaps even eventually sharing her.  I had a story like this one before and it was incredibly good so I'd love to be able to pick up where that one left off and continue it.  You'd probably need to read the old one first though - it can be found at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135505.0.  If you like the idea but the idea of picking up where another story left off, we could write our own from scratch.   

•   Keeping it in the Family:   Her family has always been different – very flirty with each other, touching, etc, but nothing has ever come of it.  On her 18th birthday, the daughter receives a present – sexy lingerie – and a note that encourages her to wear it and that there will be more presents if she does.  In a few days, another present appears on her bed and it’s a mini vibrator, which she uses, resulting in another present – a butt plug.  Then a vibrator, etc.  She has to post pictures to a special website so they know she’s done it.  She suspects its someone she knows, perhaps a friend or even her brother or stepfather/father, but she doesn’t know that it’s actually two of them until they decide to reveal themselves.  Then the fun begins.  We could vary the family members - mother/father, etc, if we wanted.  The door is wide open on this one.

•   Uncle Knows Best:    She’s the daughter of a well-off family, spoiled and untouched.  He’s the older uncle who has fallen on hard times and been hired to work on their estate, doing odd jobs, gardening, etc.  She sees him with his shirt off a lot, admiring his muscles, and he sees her wearing outfits that make his heart pound.  He seduces her and slowly teaches her what it means to be passionate, often finding times when they could easily get caught.

Fantasy

•   Ignoring the Law:    It was a royal decree, never to be violated – no woman should ever don the armor and serve as a royal knight.   It was her dream though and she’d trained for it on her farm, using her father’s sword and taught by his hand.  So when the war broke out, and the king called on all young men to come forward, she cut her hair and took up her sword and armor, knowing that if she was caught, it would be her head.  She never expected to find herself attracted to a fellow knight but when she did, what would she do about it?   

Non-Consent

•   Enjoying our Assistant:  A 20-something shy woman is serving as an assistant for two 30-something men.  They try to flirt with her but she ignores it, partly because she’s inexperienced and doesn’t recognize it for what it is and partly because she’s at work.   Over time, they get tired of her ignoring them and decide to do something when they are all attending a conference away from work.  This could start out as non-consent but turn into consent or it could stay fully in non-consent mode.  We could grow it in different ways.  I would play both males unless you wanted to play more than one character. 

Hope something catches your eye!   If not, feel free to toss out an idea you'd like to try if my writing style grabs you.  Please contact me by PM instead of via this thread. 

Mongoose

mongoose

Throwing this back out there again in case it catches someone's eye....two ideas are currently in discussion so not available at the moment.

Mongoose

mongoose

mongoose

mongoose

Time to toss this up there again....all ideas are open and will also consider other ones.  Feel to reach out to me via PM.   

To get an idea of my writing style, check out this link:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226887.0