Star Wars Search - Hutts (Several gender options!)

Started by Visna, April 03, 2014, 02:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

I have a bit of an odd request, so I decided to post it by itself to see if it garners any attention. I've recently been craving writing opposite of somebody playing a Hutt. There is something about the ugly, hermaphroditic, scheming crimelords that spikes my interest. It is something I have never explored, and so I hope I can find somebody with a similar desire!

The story would revolve around your Hutt character and a wide variety of one or multiple slaves. The genders and species of the slaves are up for debate, but I'd be willing to do any of the following combinations:

• Female Identifying Hutt/Female
  • Any Hutt/Male
  • Any Hutt/Feminine Male (Either forced or by choice)

Obviously, this story would have a decent amount of smut. But I do like a good plot, and so I would like to focus a lot of the writing on the political intrigue that goes with being a crimelord. Does the slave simply listen, or is he used for advice? There will also be a degree of nonconsensual content, since my character would be a slave. However, I'm open to playing a resistant character (with possible escape attempts) or a more docile one. You would have to be okay with these things, along with playing a hermaphroditic character, of course.

I have the idea a bit more fleshed out in my head. If this catches your eye at all, feel free to send me a message!