Cuckold/Hotwife role wanted. Fairly inexperienced to Forum Play

Started by theonewhoknocks, February 20, 2017, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonewhoknocks

Greetings

Like the subject says I am  fairly inexperienced at forum play. Honestly it is intimidating to as some of you guys are seriously talented. I have been role-playing for close to 20 yea4s via various IM's and some email and feel the time is right for me to really give forum play a go. I am excited and confident that it will be something I will enjoy and be good at. 

I am really looking for a partner who is comfortable playing the female part in a cuckold/hotwife role.  I love the idea of it being something the husband wants in the beginning and the wife is against for whatever reason. She would reluctantly do it and from there she would become more and more into it as time goes on while the husband slowly realizes that this is not for him.  They switch positions as time goes on. I also like the idea of the wife transforming mentally, physically and emotionally and becoming someone she never thought possible. I want slow build up with character arc. I have ideas and details. Feel free to message me if this subject isn't something that bothers you.

s6xs6x

Love this scenario.  Hope you find a willing partner to play the woman, as I'd love to bookmark and read how it plays out:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Gail Warning

Hi Knocks.

Tried to send you a personal message but had a message saying you couldn't receive them.

Just read your cuck/hotwife plot and I am very interested in playing.
I do love to play characters that become corrupted.

Please get in touch, I'd love to discuss the plot and characters.

Gail

Ariel

theonewhoknocks has been indefinitely suspended from Elliquiy and cannot receive any messages nor see this thread and its replies. I'm going to go ahead and lock this so it gets buried and makes way for other RP requests. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving