Did Curiosity kill Schrodinger's cat? Open the box and find out!

Started by AcademicCuriosity9110, January 09, 2017, 02:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcademicCuriosity9110

Well, time to try this again. I apologize for the lack of fancy formatting and stuff, but this is still a work in progress.

About me:
I'm 25, have about 15 years of RP experience, and consider myself decent at it. I don't care about your real gender, as long as you can play complex, three-dimensional characters.

What you can expect from me:
Between 1-4 paragraphs per post, responses at least once a week (usually more, sometimes up to multiple times per day, but sometimes less, in which case I'll let you know), complex, three-dimensional characters, courtesy, communication, and respect.

What I expect from you:
The same things you can expect from me

Basic rules:
PM or threads only
No controlling my character (minor instances to progress the story are okay, but check with me first.)
Beyond that, I'm not too strict, and generally willing to comply with any you have.

The Kinks:

FAVES:
BDSM and related stuff
Discipline/training
Rough sex (hair pulling, choking/breath play, etc)
Forniphilia/objectification
Master/Mistress x slave
Master/Mistress x pet
Pet play (Puppy and pony especially. Includes collars/leashes)
Chastity belts
Orgasm/pleasure control/denial
Body worship (excluding ass worship)
Latex/rubber
Body modifications (piercings, tattoos, branding, etc. Can range from mild to extreme depending on the RP.)

MAYBES (these are highly situational. Check with me first if you want to include them):
Ass worship
Mutilation
Death
Torture

NO:
Scat (not happening. It has no appeal to me.)

If it's not listed or if you have any questions, please, by alleans, ask me about it. Odds are I'll at least consider it.

The settings:
Modern day (Preferred setting *Insert the most common modern day pairings here*)
Fantasy (open to it right now)
Sci-fi (Not very interested right now. You'll need a hell of a plot to persuade me.)

Ideas/cravings:

First off, right now, I'm mainly looking to play sub female roles. Bear that in mind as you browse my ideas.

The Crossdresser Gets Caught (F x m/cd) (CRAVING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!!!)
So, what I'm looking for here is an RP where I would be playing as a young, submissive, closeted crossdresser (18-22, most likely) who gets caught while dressed en femme, either by his girlfriend or simply a close female friend, who decides that she likes him better as a girl and decide to help him become a better girl. Lots of forced clothes wearing, reluctant feminization/sissification, chastity belts, that kind of stuff. I'm looking for a loving, caring dominant lady, someone who really thinks this is for the best and genuinely wants to help my character be the best girl he can be.

Untitled ponygirl plot (Fxf) (CRAVING!!!):
So, this is more of a setting idea than a particular plot. It's a world that's basically modern day, with one major difference: ponygirls are mainstream, to the point where it's considered an athletic sport. In this story, I would play a high school senior about to graduate who's continuing her ponygirl training into college with the intention of going pro, and you would play her new trainer, an older woman and preferably a former competitive ponygirl herself. From there, anything's possible and there are a lot of possible directions the story could go.

Mistress x slave (Fxf): Seriously craving this right now, looking to play the sub/slave. I prefer consensual here, and usually modern day. Just two kinky women and their adventures. Can vary in intensity from simple bondage to more extreme. I like the idea of things starting off fairly light, and then our characters going further and further, things getting more intense and extreme as they go along. But this is ultimately a romantic relationship. Kinks I really want to include: basically all my listed faves, but I'm especially craving ponyplay right now. And aftercare. There absolutely has to be aftercare and love and affection, especially after particularly intense situations.

More to come later.

If you're interested or have any questions or suggestions of your own, please send me a PM and we'll see if we can get things going.

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23

AcademicCuriosity9110

Updated 1-18-17 with new plot "The Crossdresser Gets Caught." Craving badly!

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23