Atlas' Library (Dominant Male, seeking partners for various RP's, all welcome.)

Started by Montagne, January 06, 2017, 05:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

Welcome to Atlas' Library, please stay and read a story.

Returned after a long hiatus, looking for partners to play with again!

Hello reader. A little bit about me before we get onto some of the game ideas I have. I am currently living in Britain, which means I am on GMT/GMT+1 depending on the time of the year. I'm available around 12pm-2am GMT time, so expect the majority of my posts then. I'm a pretty laid back person in general conversation, and I don't mind a little idle chit-chat over PM while we play together. I love meeting interesting people here on E, not just gaming partners. I'm not worried about what previous RP experience you have, so if you're new to E or an old regular like me feel free to send me a PM.

As a general rule of thumb, when I look for a RP partner I want at least a few paragraphs per post. My favourite RP partners are people who have their own ideas to contribute to the plot we are building. The plots I'm currently looking to work on are Dom/Sub, so being interested in those roles is also be a must. If you see any ideas you like but would like to tweak or add to, definitely message me with your ideas; I consider these as starting points to brainstorm from, not ideas set in stone.

*More games to come, always under constant construction. Click the spoiler tag for more info!*

Please note all pictures are NSFW. Click on the game title for more info. Some images can be found in the body of the text. Working to standardize the ads.

Plot themes: Cults. Traditional Relationships. Brainwashing/Stockholm Syndrome.
Sexual themes: Breeding. Willful Submission.
The Virilist League

Virilist League: Looking for a breeding focused RP. In a dystopian near-future/alternative modern setting, The Virilist League is recruiting on college campuses, targeting young college age women whose life seems to lack meaning. This cult offers them a chance to marry and be bred by a traditional alpha male . Their recruitment focuses on the joy this new simpler life will bring , and the dream of rebuilding a traditional America. But this new life of simple pleasures has a dark underside for any woman who might choose to disobey her new husband.

Plot themes: Anthro Setting. Superiority of species. Taboo Relationships.
Sexual themes: Size & Species Difference. Scent Play. BDSM. Extremely Rough Sex. Public Displays of Ownership. Possible Adultery.
Species Traitor
Species Traitor:Looking for a submissive anthro character of any gender for a roleplay focusing on their first experience with a dominant, alpha predator. Betraying their own kind as they dive deeper and deeper into the world of becoming the predators new bitch. Eventually forgetting their own kind entirely. Kinks: rough sex size difference and raceplay. As well as scent play, adultery, bondage and public display.

This is more of an open ended theme rather than a fully fleshed out RP idea that can fit a variety of different settings and scenarios. I'm still looking for the same interesting plot/characterization as always. So, if domination, predator/prey scenes and anthro settings interest you, send me a PM and we can flesh out the details of the relationship between the characters more together.

Plot Themes: Low Fantasy, House's at War, Sleeping with the Enemy, Family Betrayal, Mystery, Political Intrigue.
Sexual Themes: - This is a plot driven scene, kinks can be dependent on partner preference, but there is less sex in this scene than usual!
House of Lies - Game of Thrones

Looking for a roleplayer (of any gender) who is a fan of the sex fueled political drama & intrigue of Game of Thrones. The story will take place some time before the current books to allow for the story to be dominated by our plot, rather than worrying about the imploding political scene around Westeros. Alternatively, we can tweak things to create our own houses/setting in a low fantasy style universe, the major thing I want to preserve is the theme of warring medieval houses, rather than the cannon characters.

Your character is the eldest daughter of one of the great houses, next in line of succession for a house with no male heirs. She is married to one of the sons of a neighbouring dynasty who is of a similar or slightly older age, played by myself. The plot begins deep into their marriage, they have developed a true romantic attachment to one another that has grown out of this marriage of convenience, along with a 4 year old son.

18 months before our story starts a neighboring house invades her house's territory and her husband marshals his house's army to travel north to protect his wife's homeland.  She soon receive terrible news as her husband marches to war - her father and mother's death. She is kept up to date as she grieves from her seat at her adopted families court, her husband writing to her regularly to tell her about the campaign. Throughout the arduous time he is away news is brought of battles fought by her husbands bannermen, along with more disconcerting news of her family's knights scattering to the winds after her father's death.

After a long fought campaign her husband is finally successful and she is summoned to the seat of her house as the rightful heir to be crowned Lady of the house alongside her husband who will now become the house's Lord. Eager to see her husband again, and with the only news she had received for the last 18 months being from him, she heads north. But, once crowned, her previous bannermen approach her with claims of treachery. They claim her husband let her family die to ensure his position over the northern lands after learning her mother may be pregnant with a son.

Are they telling the truth? Who is she to believe? Men who have been loyal to her family for generations or her husband she has grown to love? Can she rule her houses lands effectively as a true northerner, or will her husband end up taking control of her lands? Even if their story is true, what can she do to the father of her child - especially while his house's military is one of the few things that ensures her lands are safe from invaders?

This is a largely plot driven story focusing on the female character uncovering the treachery of her husband while growing from a princess and mother with few responsibilities into a leader of her people. As I'm volunteering to play the "bad-guy" I have no qualms with him reaching a grizzly end at some point. Of course, just like in George R.R. Martin's world, the good guys don't always have to win. There should be serious internal conflict from her over news of her husbands treachery. From her perspective, he has been the perfect husband for years, and from the news he has sent her, he saved the kingdom while her families bannermen disgraced themselves. There should be some cultural differences between the two houses. I'm imagining her's as something closer to a stark house whereas he comes from a more cultured southern homeland, but we can discuss and alter this via PMs.

Given the importance of plot to this story, a partner who can contribute ideas and help drive the story forwards is a must. The plot will also involve a number of NPCs, so I need a partner willing to share responsibility over them as well. As a loving husband and wife, they of course have a sexual relationship, and that will play a part in the RP. I'm happy for this dynamic to either be lighter than my usual games, or for her to be a lover of rough sex in the sheets, depending on my partners preference.

Plot themes: Sci-Fi Setting. Powerful becomes Powerless. Breaking someones will.
Sexual themes: Heavy Bondage and Torture. Slavery. Non-Con. Stockholm Syndrome. Group Sex. Mind-Break. Extreme Humiliation.
Comfort Officer
The deep space mining vessel MSS Asgard left port with a new addition to its usual crew of 50 or so rough asteroid miners. The CEOs son/daughter, placed aboard ship for a month to learn the ropes of command and harden themselves up a bit ready to take over their fathers job. The uppity creature soon gets on the crews nerves, constantly questioning them, reprimanding them. The captain of the vessel soon finds a more permanent job for their new officer, tied up in the ships mess hall for the men to relieve their stresses on. After all, its a month round trip, and morale needs to be maintained somehow.

Plot themes: Slavery. Resisting and submitting to a master. Captured by Dark Elves. Magic. Fantasy. Romance.
Sexual themes: Heavy Bondage and Torture. Slavery. Wilful Submission.
Make Me Your Prisoner

Drow are a corrupted race. Fallen elves, tainted by demonic powers they left the main continent of the world, retreating to an island fortress, shrouded in mists. “The Fallen Isles.” The Drow have built a society in which decadence is an absolute. They are near immortal, and great wielders of demonic magic. With their considerable powers they built a culture of brutal passions; the most exotic sexual pleasures, profane music and illicit cuisine was theirs. Nothing about their culture avoids the touch of pleasure, and the corruption of demonic magic. They’re city is built upon slaves, nearly a hundred for every Drow who perform every menial task in the city. They are messengers, builders, cooks, handservants, pets and toys. The Drow capture servants from every race of the mainland and take them to The Fallen Isles, never to return. The Drow have become the most expert subjugators of people, sadistic torturous, with magic and curses designed souly for the subjugation and rebuilding of lesser races minds.

600 years ago, a curse was placed upon humanity by the race of the Drow. They saw the humans, and they knew they would make the perfect slaves. Easy, bendable minds, nimble hands and...Supple bodies. But, they multiplied to quickly too fully enslave, the Drow were few in number, and so the Drow placed a curse on one of the human tribes, now grown into a might city state. The night they come of age, one in every thousand women are afflicted by the curse. Every night they're dreams transport them to The Fallen Isles. There they're captors torment them; for the Drow are masters of two things: Torture, and Seduction. Every night their bodies are first placed through the most agonizing torture, and then the most exquisite pleasure, bringing them to the point that their minds shatter into a thousand shards and they are mouldable like soft clay. Then perfect toned ebony bodies of their Elven masters come to claim the women, and take them to such extreme pleasure that no man could ever bring them too. Some women lose their minds, never wishing to sleep...others only ever wanting to dream.

Once a year, on the last full moon of winter, The Drow return from their homeland beyond the shores covered in a magic mist, and make landfall in great ships upon the continent of man. The cursed women flock to the boats in droves, thousands of them, their minds so tainted by their need for elven pleasures they will do anything to be allowed to make it a reality. Most women go on the first year they receive the curse, few last more than a year or two; either leaving for the ships, or taking their own life, every hour of their sleep filled with the siren calls of the Dark Elves. The ships are great prison arks which take the women back to The Fallen Isles to begin their new lives as slaves.

No attempt by the humans to stop this has ever been successful. Every ship sent into the mists that surround The Fallen Isles has never been seen again. Only one attempt was made to try to stop the women, locking up those cursed and meeting the Drow with an army rather than a horde of willing slaves. The Drow king, riding a ferocious black dragon, slew them all, and burned one of the great human cities to the ground for their resistance. From then onwards, it has become an accepted sacrifice the humans must give.

Your character was cursed nine months ago. For nine months her dreams have been haunted by her Drow masters. She is special, one of the few humans able to perform magic, a healer, still a studying apprentice. Her mind is far stronger than the other women, who's minds turn to putty in the hands of skilled Drow mages. The curse on all the women of humanity is maintained by the greatest of the Drow mages, only he has the power to maintain such a curse. He has taken special interest in you and visits you in your dreams, tempts you, punishes you...ravishes you. It is time for the Drow to arrive once more, and you await him on the beach. You plan to stop him; to allow him to take you prisoner, such that you can find the source of the curse, and stop it. The pleasures he gave you even in your dreams, were near unimaginable Will you be able to resist him in person, or will you surrender your body to him, like the rest of your kin. And more worryingly, does part of you want to.

Plot themes: Religion. Containing the Beast. Romance.
Sexual themes: Chastity. Innocence. N/C. Young. Heavy to Extreme BDSM.
The Monastery

A dark fantasy realm where werewolves roam the dark forests of Eastern Europe. The people there are protected by the church, whom employ Inquisitors and monster hunters to capture and slay the beasts. The more submissive pups in the pack are taken to secluded monasteries far away from the city, collared with a blessed silver band which represses their ability to transform. There they are raised as nuns within the monastery, assisting the priests who capture the werewolves, and trying to fight their "affliction".

The girls spend their youth in prayer and contemplation, trained to read scriptures, they learn it is their duty to serve their priestly masters so that one day they might be rewarded in heaven with freedom from the burden of the beast that rages inside of them. While unable to transform, their werewolf blood makes the women raw, passionate and fiery of temper. The animalistic personality of a wolf, also lends many to be submissive of their new masters. They are kept permanently chaste from they time they enter the monastery, using a silver chastity belt, until the night of their "Trials."

When the priests deem they have come of age, the initiate is stripped of her clothes and chastity belt, and left to pray throughout the night, and should she be successful, she becomes a fully fledged sister. The initiates are kept in a separate cloister of the monastery and never see their sisters until it is their turn. What is unknown to the people outside the monastery, and the initiates, is that once a initiate becomes a sister, she is open to the advances of all the male priesthood within the monastery.

The nuns live a life of sexual servitude to the men who originally captured them there. Trained to please the every whim of their priestly masters, along with sessions spent within the bowels of the monastery dungeons, being "Cleansed" with whips, floggers and other such implements. Your character is about to undergo her trials, filled with excitement about the unknown life ahead of her, hearing only lies of what is to come. She was taken during a raid on a werewolf tribe as a baby. She would have grown into an exceptionally powerful wolf but the man who found her could not kill her, and left her in the monasteries care.

The story will follow from her excitement and expectation of the first night of her trials, to the horror of finding out what her future has in store for her. Followed by the breaking down of her mind by the cruel priests who control the monastery. Then, months later, a priest, the protege of the man who spared your character comes to teach at the Monastery, and a romantic D/s relation ensues. Throughout there can be attempted escapes, love triangles and other interesting sub-plots. The length of time we play out either the romance, or the N/C scenes before hand can be decided dependent upon both our preferences and character choices. Also, for those of you who are fans of vampires. It could be possible the higher level priesthood are such, engaged in a war with the werewolves, for another interesting plot thread.

Plot Themes: Fantasy. Escape. Abuse. Stockholm Syndrome. Slavery. Tribal culture.
Sexual Themes: Slavery. Willingness. Adoration. Torture. Non-Con. BDSM (heavy and light). Size difference.
Captured

This game was inspired by image 1, a scene between an elven woman or a group of elves and the warchief. Your character was captured by the beasts a long time ago, and has become the favoured pet of the warchief. I want to explore Stockholm syndrome as a theme for the story, to make an interesting twist to the standard raped by monsters story. While the orcs are cruel to the elven slave, she is madly in love with him. I can envision the plot concerning the arrival of a new set of elven slaves to the chiefs harem, and your characters reactions to these girls, unable to understand why they hate the orcs so… When she learns they plan to escape, will she join with them and escape, or reveal their plans of escape to her master.

I want to know whats is going through your characters mind as we play. Does she have a weakness for power, loving the feeling of being dominated by these beasts? What has caused the loyalty she feels towards them?

I’m happy to play this game out as the more basic captured by monsters scenario as well if thats more your flavour, but approach with some interesting plot twist that will help keep the interest going.

Plot Themes: Dark Future (possibly Cyberpunk). Slavery. Despair. 
Sexual Themes: Slavery. Modification. Non-Con. Kidnapping.
Transformed

With this RP I'm looking to try for something a little different to the usual transformation story. Set in a dystopian future setting in which the very rich are able to buy their own human/animal genetically spliced pets. The people are told they are grown in vats, engineered to be perfectly obedient, emotionless; and they are now accepted as a fact of everyday life. Only the richest men and women can afford one, most people in this society struggling to meet their basic needs. They act as part pet, part servant and part sex toy.

There is a black market for these pets most do not know of. Women are captured, then altered. You play one of these women, captured and altered (as you wish) for sale on the black market. The story would focus on her life. It could start from her first waking up in the lab and being trained, or post training in a masters house. Alot of it would be done through internal monologue, and I want a partner who can pull off an interesting thought process for the character. I want to know about her fear, her inquisitiveness, is she accepting in the end, or will she fight it till she is broken?

Montagne

*Added House of Lies to the game ideas archive. Currently being played.*