Space Battleship Musashi 2250: The Eden Project (Recruiting Males, and Females)

Started by Mac84, July 05, 2014, 03:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostraven

Mac84

Thank you. Recieved your Character sheet.

(Yay! A gamalon!)

I'm also having Sess looking it over as his character is the ship's CAG. I'll make sure to get back with you soonest as well as MiscMrE

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 06, 2015, 09:26:24 PM
If applications are open i have a grease monkey in mind for your plot.

Yes, Applications are still open for a an Orange shirt :D

Quote from: Sorrow Singer on September 06, 2015, 05:27:06 PM
I'm thinking of rolling a red shirt marine for fun times on away missions.

I'm not sure how much play we're going to get out of an Marine on this arc. Marines would be more of a Security force on the ship to break up fights, and help fight against intruders.

ravinwulf

I am unsre of the species so if someone could give me a short run down.

Mac84

According to the last movie, there are 9 Human races within the SBY2199 Universe, but only like five were ever revealed.

Gamalon:

Gatlantean:

Witch Race (can't remember actual name:

Isacandarian:

The other race is one they only touched on briefly, but they're indistinguishable from Earth Humans.

Then their is the Aephean that we came up with. They're like the Witch Race in appearance, but slightly taller, and more slender.

ravinwulf

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

ravinwulf

Isnt this series from the guy who did the captain Harlock series? Trying to remember. But okay jirel it is.

Mac84

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to veto the use of Jirel race as they're in hiding after the SBY2199: The Ark of Light movie. In the Series it is hinted that the the remaining two survivors of the Jirel Race were in Gamalis control, but one died trying to subdue the Yamato, and the other was killed by Desler.

Since the others are in Hiding, they are unavailable.

Another reason for not allowing the character is that the Jirel Race has power over the mind, and can influence people's perception, and actions.

For the Iscandarian Race, there is only two left: Starsha, and her sister Yurisha. Sasha was killed bringing the wave motion core to Earth at the beginning of the Series.

So at the moment, there is only 3-4 races that can really be utilized at this point:
Terrans (Earth)
Gamalons
Gatalantians (Cause this takes place after the White Comet Empire war)
who Schulz's race was.

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 09, 2015, 05:53:06 AM
Isnt this series from the guy who did the captain Harlock series? Trying to remember. But okay jirel it is.

Not only is it made by the same guy, but Space Battleship Yamato is actually of hte same universe as Captain Harlock, Pirate Queen Emeraldeas, and Galaxy Express 999. It is just that Yamato takes place about a 1000 years before the other series.

So hintings, and Elements may make an appearance in the story.

ravinwulf

Mac84

Alright, sounds like a plan. Please submit a character sheet to me via PM.

Robert Prower-Graves (Played by Major-Major) is the gunnery Chief, so your character will answer to him. :-)

Mac84

Bumped for Consideration.

We have openings for ship's crew, Pilot(s) for Both Musashi, and Belka.