What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

Angzyn

I'm to sexy for my shirt...to sexy for my shirt.....just so sexy...
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Rubicon

I could bench this last twelve times, still look good doing it, and do it smoothly enough that she'll still sleep with me.

Scoot Morningside

"I'm an angel in a beard and a cowboy hat," is a song he's singing.

Nico

"Oh damn, why did nobody tell me how heavy this chain was"

lenka

just check out how damn hot I am!...you know you want some of this!

adroitgrayman

Oh godd... how long do I need to work with these silly bananas!!!
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Adammair

The girl: "I'm getting a crick in my neck and my arms are going numb...how much longer do we have to stay like this?

Rubicon

...six more lifts of the axe, and five straight arms with the sword, then switch hands and start a step kick in five... four... three... two... ready, go! Step kick one two, step kick one two...

TheLegionary

what happened when Ceasar crossed the Rubicon?

mrsjaz

''Your wish is my command......Madam.''
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Rubicon

...wait... did I have a right side of my face when I came in? Dagnabbit...

TheLegionary

Ceasar really had guts when he crossed me!

lenka

I am hiding from all womens eyes...until Lenka comes back as they are only for her..*grins*

Rubicon

yuna0417

Insanityenviesme

Man, my face hurts...when can I stop smiling?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

I am the dark naughty side that's missing from your boring life...come to me

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

lenka

I'm not stalking you if you can see me

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

lenka

Lenka I'm here...waiting for you! *grins*

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity