Some Game Ideas (Edited 4/24/06)

Started by King_Furby, April 14, 2006, 07:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

IDEAS ARE STILL OPEN AS OF 4/24/2006. CONTACT ME I will post here when my ideas are no longer open to the taking.

Hey all I wanted to pitch an RP idea to see if I get any bites. If interested in what is below please either AIM me or send me an e-mail, as contact info will be below. But first I always like to set out a little list of what I am looking for.

1. I don’t want anyone who is a power poster (you know the people who write 4 or more paragraphs per post). I respect those that really get into a story and do that, but I simply don’t enjoy making huge posts. I still enjoy detail just try to keep it over five sentences and under three paragraphs. A large post here and there is ok but if you’re used to large posts I ask you tone it down some with me.

2. Please play own gender.

3. I enjoy it when the other person has an image they base their character off of, but if you do not that is perfectly fine. I do have examples of the kind of char I would like someone to play, and I can send it to you via e-mail if you ask. However your chars name, personality, etc is all up to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST IDEA: (So far this one is taken)
My idea is one of those life of crime/mob boss types, sure the idea has been done by many but I want to do one also. Never really have done this type before but I want to try it out as it might be enjoyable for me, and hopefully for anyone interested as well.

Sure it may be kind of a bland idea but I would like to make it interesting. I want ACTION in the RP (shootouts, fights, violence, the whole shot.) and I think keeping the action going would keep it interesting. I am not going to list out everything since I don’t want you to feel like you are reading a book LOL. Idea would be discussed in more detail over AIM or E-mail.

I am looking for a female character to most likely play the role of employee, assistant, legal advisor, intern, etc. I say etc because there are a lot of roles that could be played and I have not thought of everything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SECOND IDEA:
Also for those who want to do something a little different I have also been wanting to do an RP based on the concept in the movie Unleashed. If you have never heard of it the idea is based around a character being trained as an undergroud fighter. I think there could be alot of interesting things done there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD IDEA
Special Request: I am looking for someone to play a character who is African American or some other race other then Caucasian (us white skinned people). I am looking to do something Interracial play though about any race is welcome here as long as it is real and not some made up demon or elf thing. Real life races only and I am open to many concepts here. I am looking for something more modern or modern fiction here though I am open to other ideas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORTH IDEA
When most people think of (Mecha, Mechs, and Giant Robots) they either think of the movie with Metal Godzilla, Gundam, Robotech, or various other anime and sci-fi movies. Well I want to take this idea and go in a different direction and have it take place underwater. Most likely on a planet made of 100% Water. Story would involve underwater action, sea creatures, and mech to mech combat under the sea. I am looking for someone who actually gets Sci-fi so if you don’t have experience playing it, reading about it, or watching it on screen this probably is not for you. Story would most likely involve different factions fighting for control of the planet due to its vast underground heat source which could be used as energy. The seas are large and full of all sorts of sea creatures and native people. For this I play a human character and I am looking for a female character (prefer human but if your cleaver I will accept something else. Just no mer creatures or tentacle beasts. Could involve student/instructor or two people from different sides.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to hear from you soon. In your PM tell me which idea(s) you liked most.

AIM – RamMcc

E-mail – RamMcc@aol.com

IF YOU TRY TO AIM ME AND I AM NOT ONLINE LEAVE A POST HERE SAYING YOU TRIED TO AIM ME AND I WILL AIM YOU WHEN I GET A MOMENT. If you do not have either you can PM me if you are interested

I would like details to be discussed over AIM or E-mail but play will be done on here, if you desire that. I RP by many methods but i guess PM is the best method.

As always comments are welcome.. if you feel moved to say something negative or positive please feel free. Oh no, did I just doom myself  ;D

Elvi

I may be interested Furby, tell me more.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

King_Furby

Mistiq

Hellors, been a second, how ya been. I doubt if I am remembered, probably not. We've play before, not here though.

Anyways back on topic, interested but Elvi wants to so I am cool.

Mist

King_Furby

My mind is not set yet Mistiq, i have not started an RP yet.

King_Furby

I am still looking for an RP partner..anyone interested?

delle

I am! I could be the Personal Assitant or whatever :)

King_Furby

King_Furby

Edited some of my ideas to include a special request.

I am looking for someone to do a Interracial RP with, especially looking for someone to play a character who is African American.

Mistiq

That's easy enough, and it go with idea I was thinking of telling you awhile back. I'm game for the above

King_Furby

Ediited my game ideas. Please look at my forth idea as it is new..PM me if interested.