Writer's Forum (or something similar)

Started by Eurymachus, April 17, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eurymachus

I am still unapproved, so I don't know if you guys already have something like this. But since it seems that most of the people who visit this site frequently are very good writers and probably pursue writing along other lines, I thought it might be a good idea to have an area of the forum dedicated to allowing members to post their own works and let us all critique them. I personally have several works in the air, and would appreciate any feedback on any of them (especially a research paper I'm working on about "The Story of the Grail" by Chretien de Troyes). I just thought I would throw this idea out there, and let what may happen happen.

Trieste

We have a section like this, although it's not just members-only, but also request-only. :)

Eurymachus

I see. Thanks for the helpful answer! Well, if I ever do get to become a member, I would like to request to be added to that particular board please!  XD

Trieste

If you're approved, PM me (or the staffer who approves you) for access. The only consideration is that only forum admins - that is, those with 'god' or 'goddess' in the tag - can make this change. For all other forum concerns, you can PM any of the staff - purple tags (sirens, satyrs, sidhe) or white tags (god, goddess, and eventually genie). :)